Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

KMH2- 24th January 2010 Written Update

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2

24th January Written Update

The episode starts with dadi coming and asking everyone if they are enjoying and one lady says that your bahu knows our secrets thats why we are dancing. Then dadi says that do you know what it means, it means that i know all your secrets. Then she says that untill i dont tell you to stop you'll have to dance and then tells them that the function is over now and then she calls arohi and tells her that what you did today i could never do it. They use to irrate me and you took revenge in one day and hugs her. Then arjun tells dadi to look at how arohi is looking and dadi says that she wore all this to teach those ladies a lesson. Arjun then tells dadi that she smokes and dadi says liar she didnt smoke it she was just holding it. Then dadi tells her that what you did  today was very good and then says that i'll book the whole hotel for the honeymoon. Arohi thinks that i did good by making dadi happy but how to get out of this honeymoon. Arjun thinks that fate said arohi today but how long will it save her and i'll make arohi bad in dadi's eyes.

Rajbir is on the computer and gauri comes there with tea. Gauri sees Rajbir looking at the CDs and she asks if she can see it too and he lets her.  While rajbir is looking at the CDs Gauri is scared but then rajbir says that i cant find anything from this. Gauri asks him that he doesnt have any clues then and rajbir tells her that one person can help me and its mamaji and from thim i'll find out what happened to rashi.

Rudra's wife calls everyone downstairs to the dinning table and they all ask why are we hear and mickhal and jignesh start to complain and Rudra's wife says that you still think im acting like a typical bahu. Rudra says that i'll do something to solve all your problems but i cant untill mom is hear. Then he say that me and mom have a understanding that i can do anything outside i want but at home mom's saying goes. Rudra's wife says that maybe you forgot but now im your wife so when will i get to rule my house. Rudra is about to tell her that she's acting like a typical bahu when arohi comes there and says it. Mickhal starts to move towards her saying how dare you listen to our talks. Arohi tells him not to move futher or else and mickhal stops. Arohi tells them to think before saying or talking in a loud voice because of my one call you'll all be in jail. Arohi tells them that she was brought here by force but i wont go with force and if you all want me to go then tell arjun to divorce me. Then she says that im not that bad either i knew you all will talk about me at night so i made you all coffee and tells them to enjoy. Then arohi says that how my sasural is the way i am and tells them not to talk to loud or else dadi will wake up. Rudra tells everyone now i know why arjun likes her sooo much.

Arohi goes to the terrace and tells arjun that the whole family is downstairs talking and your sitting here drinking. Arjun tells her that whatever happened today was your luck and i know how to make you come down from sky. Arohi says that you played your plot and i succeeded so now my turn. Arjun says that we have a lot of account to get from each other.  He starts to name all the accounts and last account he says is love and arohi drops the bottle but arjun catches it. he then says that we both are trying to get rid of each other but that's not happening because we're each others part and that we are each other's support.

Then arjun says that i'll miss you after your gone because then who will i hate and arohi says that i dont want to stay with you either. She starts to walk and says that i want to walk far away from you but i want my freedom so divorce me and i'll go away. Arjun goes towards her and says that i wont let you go this quickly after all your my enemy. Then he say that people take seven pheres to prove their love but i'll take seven phere's to prove my hatred. Arohi says your drunk and arjun says im serious and me puts the bottle down and starts to say all the pheres.

1 phere- i promise that i hate you and always will
2 phere- i'll hate every person who you love
3 phere- i wont let you live in peace
4 phere- i'll always be with you in everystep so i can ruin your life
5 phere- i'll save you from the world wont let anyone hurt you because its my job to hurt you
6 phere- we dont spend our life together forever so whatever time we spend it'll be hard for you
7 phere- whatever promises i made i wont break them.

sorry guys for the delay went to get my college book...
i hope you all like it
dont forget to press the LIKE buttton

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvmyself_16 thumbnail
yeahhhhhhhhhh!
i was waiting for d written updates eagerly...
thanx lilindiangal

pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ok hun!!!!
take ur tym

*edited

ha ha...wohooo dadi....fab๐Ÿ‘

honeymoon๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

ha ha....๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by pRaTiBhA.1990 - 13 years ago
grounder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks !!
please provide rest of the update whenever you have time !
Thanks again :)
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanx 4 the update
uff i cnt see arjuhi hate each other no more..๐Ÿ˜ญ
karankittu thumbnail
BAD episode :'( im so upset how can he do that!. poor arohi!
hanane thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š

Karan and Kritika are awesome in those latest episodes!!!
Minionite thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I really liked today's episode.
khalida4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lotttt 4 the update.jitna daikne mai maza ata hai utni hi apke updates padne mai maza ata hai!!!!!!!

btw lovedddddddddddd arjuhi today.......they were awesome.........
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.