Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Random Musing-24th January Yet2Watch (Page 3)

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

Hi
this is MonySmile Recently started watching the show and i am loving it so far. I used to like Raquesh before but here he is just awesome. Love the story as well.

The episode was not bad. Hope the wedding happens without any hungama. BTW, how long SSP will hide? I have a feeling that even if Adiya wedding takes place, they will have to wait for SR.

Hi Mony...welcome! I'm Jaya! The wedding will happen! The Priya - SasurPig confrontation, I think, will happen after that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedBinge.Manal.

mbibi Senior Member
mbibi
mbibi

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
todays episode was nice...not much happened but i really enjoyed the haldi scenes especially with aditya! Raquesh looked like he was thoroughly enjoying himself!!! and also loved the small scenes b/w priya and her brother/dad :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedBingeBheegiBasanti.Manal.

Insom-mia Newbie
Insom-mia
Insom-mia

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Just finished watching the episode.
Overall okay episode - fit well in the thread and moved the story along.

Big thing for me was the Vidya/Gaurav story:  Good for Vidya,  walking out on Gaurav and leaving the door open.  She shouldn't give him the time to yet again tell her to expect less than what she is entitled.  And he really started the sentence "bura na mano"  but you aren't getting anything more than what you have.
 I noticed that the speculation about Gaurav  being gay is back - but I think Gaurav has actually said "she" a couple of times and is likely going to be a married woman.

A small thing for me was Priya not being able to sleep - it's the night before her wedding and that's completely appropriate.  But when Chinu came into her room and she's lying there trying to sleep with all the lights on including a string of lights just above her bed?  I had to laugh!
I agree she did look pretty all dressed up except for the giant nose ring.  I am definitely not a fan of those big things.

Edited by Insom-mia - 24 January 2011 at 6:46pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nbostedBingeSky23BheegiBasanti.Manal.

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
@Insom-mia...I missed the whole Priya trying to sleep with  the lights on thing...LOL. Gaurav being gay...I thought that the writers made it clear that the person was female when Devyani goes to confront him in that person's house while he/she was in the hospital...I even recall writing about it. Prior to that sequence I thought they might make him gay but that scene made me change my mind. Anyway...there is still a speculation...LOL. So if this is still meant to be a suspense and I read that scene incorrectly, I hope the writers do keep this story line simple and make the other person an older women or a married woman or both...ROFL.

Edited by darlunia - 24 January 2011 at 11:52pm

Insom-mianbostedBinge.Manal.

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nbosted

In Gaurav's own way he is abusing Vidya.  It's more of an emotional abuse.  She is being made to feel undesirable.  Good for her for giving him a taste of his own medicine today.  She has realized that she wants a relationship like Priya and Aditya's and she stood up for herself today. I am impressed that the writers did this.  Should be interesting to see how Gaurav reacts.  He is already feeling guilt.  As we have seen by his blaming everyone else for his actions.  Next he will either have to tell the truth or give into his mother's demands and give her a grandchild.  And as in all cultures the oldest child or first married should have a baby first. 

Naomi

Naomi, I too liked the way she left keeping the door open!Evil Smile  I mean the Friday episode, I felt Gaurav could have left atleast closing the door! Angry Well, I do feel he might finally give up and put a tape on everyone's mouth either after overhearing some outsider chiding Vidya about the baby or make her awkward. I mean, just when Priya enters the house, there will be a lot of pressure on Vidya from the family/ outsiders. 

But it never struck me that Gaurav could be gay! Shocked Gosh, that would be so complicated and an issue never touched before in the history of Indian television! 

Jaya- I think Gaurav got angry bcuz he was hurting an innocent and he had no way out.He developed a soft spot for Vidya all this while and all he can give her is just friendship.Like he speaks out to Vidya  that alot of problems are surfacing in their relationship at the moment- mother's demand, Vidya's confusion and desperation, MIL's questions, father's sarcasm over Gaurav's inefficiency and good-for-nothing attitude.  I dont think its bcuz of attraction.. Smile

Haha.. I agree regarding the theatrical feel in Priya-dad convo.. would have been nice if we could hear what story was he tellingLOL

Nevertheless, Loved the Priya-dad scene and love the makers for putting a scene like Adiya anxious and excited about their D-day! Rarely do we get to see such kind of realistic feel.. so Thumbs Up

nbostedRadiantTreasureBheegiBasanti.Manal.

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index