India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Good Pace

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Thank God, a good paced episode today, so many meaningful things happened today, Deepak,s phone call, Shanti Mausi,s letter, HM trip decided. Though one shouldnt get excited about the precaps as usually its nothing, like I predicted , Suhana would say something silly and they would all laugh!!!.
Good family scene with Sushaan, interesting whistling class given by Ishaan, though Ishaan is bit OTT  these days, I guess its the excitemnet of being ACCEPTED and LOVED by Suhana , but he doesnt have to over do it please, otherwise it looks fake. Ragz is back infact for me she never left!!! she was always there as Suhana. Looking forwards to Shanti Mausi,s entry as Suhana has to be seen when she is there, I enjoyed that part in OBS.
Good job today, lets hope they keep up the pace as this was just right, according to me , you can differ though.

Edited by venture - 24 January 2011 at 11:28am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhaGarima_04Armu4eva--sree--SushaanManeetSinha18crysind111192YusBeeGurpreetDShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
it was a very good episode as u said...with real good pace...
loved all the scenes today...deepak..sushaan...KK..RB..all were good...
about ishaan...i felt he was good...like he was trying to cheer her up...and usually for cheering up we do something not natural...i feel that....
seeti classes were good...suhana was good as usual..her concern for deepak was nice...

overall nice episode...but as iam saying this always...iam not expecting anything....and thats helping....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shahidzloverGarima_04GurpreetD

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Me too ... Me too.. loved the epi...was fab... had the right amount of seriousness n fun... n me just loved the last bit..so cute Embarrassed

Hope shanti masi's entry doesnt end up like Sona's bhayanak atyachar...! At the moment looking fwd to the Goa track Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBeeShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
@tanu di...i dont think that will be a prb..cos the actor going to play is a experienced actor...and is going to be a parallel hilarious track..so i dont think it will end like sona's debacle...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
It was a wonderful episode....waiting for Shanti mausi's entry...that part was wonderful in OBS...loved the sushaan scene..the way ishaan was trying to make suhana happy

GurpreetD

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Completely agree with you Sheems...It was an interesting episode today with so many happenings... I just loved the whistle class... Day Dreaming And after so many days we got to see Sushaan mostly in all scenes.... I am happy..

GurpreetD

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Yup Shwets I agree , noe expectation is a blessing , and I didnt have any today either. Ususally I watch every episode if not 10 then atleast 8 times but last wek non of the episodes fell in that category, so today,s episode has got all the ingrediets for me to watch again !!!! just wish no expectation just a wish that the CV,s keep the pace steady , as so many good tracks ahead and I just wish that they dont loose the momentum.

Edited by venture - 24 January 2011 at 12:12pm
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Yup Shwets I agree , noe expectation is a blessing , and I didnt have any today either. Ususally I watch every episode if not 10 then atleast 8 times but last wek non of the episodes fell in that category, so today,s episode has got all the ingrediets for me to watch again !!!! just wish no expectation just a wish that the CV,s keep the pace steady , as so many good tracks ahead and I just wish that they loose the momentum.

Yes thats true, no expectation usually leads to a pleasant surprise. I too was surprised today. The episode was good. After a long time we had 1 complete episode worth watching. In the past few weeks, I used to skip some scenes but I didn't today, so thats a good sign. Perhaps the CV's have their thinking caps on with a sobre mind
Smile

YusBee

Go to top