Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~ Kanjali Love paradise - 3 ~|| (Page 95)

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
hiii Usma & Faizu...

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
hello sujji.............
is Faiza apu here? isnt she supposed to go to her Grannys?
darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Hey girls, I am updating my FF
Its took so long sorry
darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Made for each other! - Part 3

Kapil was almost ready when he received a call on his mobile. It was Saksham. He told Kapil that he is waiting for him, near society gate. Saksham understood that Kapil is still not out of his trauma. There are still so many things he wants to share with him; which he failed to do yesterday due to Niharika's presence. Kapil who used to love ride his bike through office way, asked Saksham to pick him up today. Kapil asking for carpooling that was hint for Saksham that he wants to talk with him. Saksham waited for him while. Kapil was punctual about time. It was sharp 9.30 when Kapil reached society gate. "Good Morning Saksham!" Kapil greeted him. "Good morning Kapil!" Saksham too replied. "So what's still running in your mind?" Saksham asked fixing his seat belt. "Running? I am absolutely blank! I don't understand why I agreed for this alliance in first place itself. You know if Iwould have said no, I would have at least saved from this kiosk" Kapil said irritatingly.

Saksham laughed on his answer. "Bachhe, yeh motichur ka laddu hain. Jo khaye wo pachataye and jo na khayewobhi", he taunt Kapil. "You have already fallen into big dark hole by saying yes, now there is no escape", Saksham laughed more. "That's true. I am also feeling same. But Saksham just one thing; don't disclose about my marriage on anyone in the office." Kapil's request stunned Saksham. "But why?" Saksham asked. "You know our group very well. They will unnecessary create big gossip out of it. I don't want to face those stupid questions by them", Kapil replied. Saksham didn't interfere in Kapil's privacy; he knew very well that how much introvert he is. He was only open to Saksham and Niharika; for rest of the world he was still mystery. "Ok Kapil. I hope at least after your marriage you will announce that you are married!" Saksham said with big grin. Kapil looked at him with killing look. Saksham laughed and finally drove his car out of the society.

"Saksham I am too blank. I don't know what to do? You know how my dad is. Is there any way I could postpone this engagemenr and marriage?", Kapil asked innocently. "Kapil, why to postpone the engagement? I will advise you to carry out with engagement and then take a long gap in between. That way, girls family will be assured that it's finalized" Saksham provided his valuable advice. "What? Engagement?This week? Are you mad, I don't know anything about her?I don't want to get into this pre-booking thing itself. What if post engagement I come to know that she is not good match for me? That time it will be too difficult for me to say no. It's better to get rid of engagement and marriage both". Saksham was confused with Kapil's reply. "If you didn't know anything about her, why the hell you agreed for it?" Saksham asked. "Saksham, I agreed for it because I found her better as compared to previous girls I mate. I thought I will get some time to know about her. I said yes with expectation that our next meet will be fixed soon. But here
everything is running at jet speed. Forget about next meeting, I am getting engaged with her. I don't know anything about her yaar. " Kapil was taking out everything from his mind.

"Saksham,shall I ask her to give any reason to postpone this engagement?" Kapil came up with idea. "Kapil, are you mad? Don't do any foolishness which will ruin your image in front of
her." Saksham almost shouted on him. "Then tell me what the solution is for this?" Kapil asked worryingly. "Solution! I will suggest you to talk with someone elder from your family who could understand your problem at the same time can interfere in this marriage decision. Someone who can convince your dad about your problem. Do you have someone like that?" Saksham replied this and Kapil jumped with joy. "Mom! I can ask her to have word with papa. Saksham, you are best buddy. What a perfect solution yaar! I will talk with mom now only", Kapil exclaimed.

Kapil's mom was almost shocked after hearing story from Kapil's end. She was really angry on her son to put her in such worst situation. She shouted on Kapil, "Kapil, what's this? Your engagement is fixed this week. We are rushing to make everything fine and you are calling to inform us that you are not ready for it?" Kapil didn't speak any word understanding that his mom is upset. "Do you have any aff......." his mom didn't complete sentence even and Kapil replied. "No mom. I would have told you in that case." "Then what's the problem?" his mom asked him. "Mom, I don't know anything about her. How could I get married with her?"Kapil put up his thoughts. "What so great? You know your papa and I got married without seeing each other. Your grandpa chose me for your papa. Aren't we happy together for so many years? And didn't you get chance to speak with her when we visited her place? We are doing everything with your approval only. Nothing is forced on you" Kapil's mom adds reason from her end. "Mom that was different case. Now time has changed. I agree I got chance to speak with her but that was not enough. It was hardly 10-15 minutes. At least I deserve second chance. Mom, look I am not saying no for marriage. I just need time. Can you please speak with dad and postpone this engagement date and marriage date?"

Kapil's mom was almost shocked. She also knew very well it's not possible. "Kapil we don't have any auspicious time thereafter. That's why we are trying to make it fast. Try to understand son", she tried to explain Kapil. Kapil felt dejected that there is no way coming out. His mom sensed his sadness and said finally, "Ok I will talk to your dad. But I don't think anything is going to work out. I will call you later" his mom disconnected call. Saksham sensed that environment in tensed. "What happened Kapil?" he asked. "Mom is going to speak with dad. But less hope. Let's see how it goes" Kapil sighed. "Why don't you told mom, about client visit you were explaining me yesterday." Saksham asked Kapil. "They won't understand all those corporate terms and importance of it. I just hope dad agrees somehow" Kapil was worried.

Soon they reached office and Kapil has no time to think about it. His day was packed with his planned meeting schedule. He was very much busy in his meeting when his mobile flashed. It was call from his home. He sensed urgency of it and rushed to take that call in between that meeting. No one interrupted him as everyone knew how much dedicated he is for his work. "Hello", Kapil spoke. "Kapil what I am hearing all this?" his dad said in angry tone. "Papa....." he tried to explain but his father was in no mood to listen. "Do you want to make fun of us? If you didn't wish to get married then you should have told us first and not at eleventh hour. We have informed them already. Cards are distributed. And you found time now to say that you are not ready for it?" His father was shouting on him. "Papa...it's not like that, I want to get married but..." he managed to put reply with all his courage. "I don't want to hear anything from you. Your engagement will be scheduled on same date. Just tell me whether you are coming or not?" his dad interfered. There was dead silence on phone as Kapil didn't understand how to react. He expected that his dad will react in same way. He has no other choice, "Papa, I will be there. Engagement will be done on same date as planned", Kapil said this and realized call has been dropped from other end.

Edited by darshana23 - 06 February 2011 at 1:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suranjiFaiza_samsujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Part 29

Anjali - I was eating like; I didn't have food for ages. I was in no mood to think about anything else. I was fully concentrating on my dinner. When my stomach was full I looked around and noticed many people, hanging out with drinks and cigarrate. "Does he smoke and drink?" question run through mind. I personally hated addiction to such things. I had image that if boy doesn't do these two things then he is very much cultured. I looked at him; he was peacefully enjoying his dinner. "Shall I ask him? What he will think if I ask such personal question to him? Will he get angry?" I fumbled in my mind. But I need to know this. I gathered all my courage and asked him finally.

Kapil - "Kapil, do you drink and smoke?" she threw a bouncer on me. For a moment, I was confused what she is asking. Rather I was confused what I should answer. But I preferred telling truth. "I don't smoke and. drink occasionally" She looked satisfied with my answer. But I couldn't stop myself, "Why are you asking?" I want to know reason about her question.

Anjali - I was confused on his question. What to tell him? That I want to know about you that's
why. "Actually many are having it over here, so I thought you also want", he looked surprised on my stupid answer. "I am not one of them", he replied. He was true gem. Any other boy would have lied to me for making impression. But he didn't. That's what I admired about him a lot. He didn't fake anything. He put real Kapil in front of me, to whom I loved more and more.

Kapil - She tried to give some stupid answer to justify her question. "What does she think? I didn't get why she is asking this question." It was hint for me that she is trying to know more about me. I smiled to myself. We soon finished with our dinner and returned back. I didn't realize it took for more than hour for us to have dinner together. I received call for my performance. I asked her, "Anjali, I need to go for a change. Shall I drop you in hall or you are coming with me?" She thought for a moment and said, "I will get bore there alone, I will come with you". I knew that she will come with me. I was accompanied by her till my vanity van.

Anjali - I waited in my vanity van when Kapil was busy with his costume change. I loved his caring
nature. Before moving for costume change; he ensured about schedule of my performance. Luckily, his and mine performance was back to back. I was in no mood to back to event hall. How could I enjoy without company? Or probably his company! I kept myself busy talking to my mom to ensure her that I am fine.

Edited by darshana23 - 06 February 2011 at 1:39am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suranjiFaiza_samusmrasulsujji0609

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Darshu  two FF updates back to back..............great and i enjoyed reading them............jaldi se update kardoSmile want to see them engaged in your FF. dont know whats gonna happen in real lifeConfusedConfusedConfused

suranjiFaiza_samdarshana23

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Diii that was awesome.... so happy that you managed to update both the FFs.... awwwwww poor Kapil......... totally confused about what he wants in his life...... Saksham is a true friend.... love the bond they share....... now i'm waiting to know what's Anjali's thoughts are relating to this engagement..... is she also thinking the way Kapil is??? continue soon eagerly awaiting your next update.........

Wow loved the real Kanjali update...... loved the honest reply Kapil gave Anjali...... that's basically the reason i like him too... as he's always real..... and caring in his own way.....  continue soon diii... eagerly awaiting to see how they eye each other when the other is performing on stage....

sudhalata1Faiza_samdarshana23

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
sujji, i m waiting for ur ff update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhalata1sujji0609

Go to top