Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~ Kanjali Love paradise - 3 ~|| (Page 9)

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Anjali looks so beautiful here and they both as we know make lovely couple

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23sujji0609

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

here is link girls,

http://india-forums.com/video/television/117902-wassup-tv-episode-7.htm

Thanks Darshu yes he spoke exactly as we expected him to -  as that is his way and loved him 
Darshu u are a darling for sharing this with us
sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Wow!!!!!! a new thread for kanjali and what a great start to the thread. Darshu's new FF. Darshu i'm loving it as u have potrayed him in the new role of a working guy who is having an arranged marriage. like Juna i'm also waiting for the love after marriage. Keep updating.

Darshu your time table is superb.  work time in office is between 2 and 4. good yaar and hope it remains that way so that u get time to write all the wonderful FFs .Wink Where is your husband time??Wink

loved the pics from SPA . they are a made for each other coupleHeart

Edited by latakathera - 25 January 2011 at 7:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23sujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
hello...anybody here?
sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

hello...anybody here?

sumi i'm here

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
me too sumi, but will be off soon for dinner.... my time table u know Wink
darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
i am updating next part of my FF, Made for each other.... hope u will like it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged

Made for each other!    - Part 2

"So how was your meet Bhaiyya? Do you like her in first meeting?", Niharika questioned excitingly. She wished to know each and every feeling of a boy when he meets any girl for marriage and that too arranged one. She would have questioned Saksham, but their marriage was purely loved one. She herself considered very much lucky to have caring and loving husband like Saksham. "Nikki….", Saksham said with intention to stop her. "Saksham please!", She gave one cute pleading look to Saksham and he lost all guts to stop her. She turned to Kapil and forced him to tell each and everything about their first meet. "Niharika, it was nothing special. I hardly talk with her for 10-15 minutes and that too just basic question. Where she studied? Whats her hobby? Whether she can adjust with me in Mumbai and all that…" "Was she beautiful?" Niharika asked further. Kapil tried to recollect their meeting and her sweet-innocent face ran as frame in front of his eyes. Her long silky hair, her almond-shaped eyes and her round and fair face. Kapil smiled and replied, "Yes, she is!" still lost in her thoughts. "So do you like her?", Niharika continued to ask her question. "Off course Nikki, why he would have agreed to marriage else", Saksham replied this time. His loud voice broke Kapil's trance. "I am not asking you Saksham, I want to hear from Bhaiyya", Niharika replied Saksham with fake anger. Kapil interfered, "Yes Niharika. I liked her and that's why I approved this alliance". Niharika looked satisfied with his answer, though reply was same what Saksham told her. Kapil realized he has finished with coffee. He put down the cup and looked at the watch, it was 12.30. "Ok Saksham, I had to go now. It's quite late. We have office as well". Kapil bid Niharika and Saksham and left for his newly purchased house which was in same society.

Kapil and Saksham house was just apartment away in same society. Because of Saksham, Kapil got good deal for his flat and that too in Mumbai.  He decided to purchase flat in Mumbai, as he knew he had to settle down in Mumbai due to his job though his family is there in Jaipur. It was almost more than 5 years he came down in Mumbai and got adjusted very well. It was his luck that he got good company of Saksham here. They are working in same company. Kapil and Saksham shared flat in Mumbai, till the time Saksham got married with his love lady Niharika. Niharika was too fond of Kapil, as she identified a brother in Kapil. Kapil too liked her as sister as he didn't have any real one.

It took only 10-15 minutes for Kapil to reach at his flat. He didn't think of anything else as his stomach was full because delicious food made by Niharika. He set his morning alarm and soon went off the bed.

Early morning 3.00 am

Anushka was enjoying her dream world missing her husband next to her. But still she was happy as she was at her parent place. It was almost two years she got chance to visit her parent's house for special reason! It is her real sister Anjali's engagement this week. She was very much satisfied and sweetly enjoying her dreamland when she heard sobbing voice. She opened her eyes and turned surprisingly to check who is it? She was shocked, when she realized its Anjali. She got up quickly and turned on the table lamp. "Anju, what happened?" she asked.  Anjali didn't turn. She made Anjali turned to her forcefully. She was more shocked to experience scene in front of her. Anjali was weeping badly. Anushka repeated same question, "What happened Anju?" Anjali got up from bed and threw herself in Anushka's arms. Anushka held her tightly and patted her back. "Anju, can you tell me what happened?" she asked again. "Di, I don't want to get married. Please please stop this marriage", Anjali replied sobbingly. Anushka was shocked. Its Anjali's engagement this week and she is not ready for marriage?

Anushka released hug, wiped her tears and asked her calmly, "Anju why don't you want to get married?" Anjali didn't reply. Some strange thought passed to Anushka's mind. She gathered all courage and asked question to Anjali, "Anju, do you have any other boy in your life?" Anjali looked strangely at Anushka but she knew that her sister is best person who can understand her at this time. Anjali nodded negatively. Some strength came back to Anushka; as she knew how conservative her family is. A girl from their family having affair is something big which they would have not accepted at any cost. But it was not all their fault; it's all due to society they were living in. They are from small town Jammu, where it doesn't take minute also to spread news within every house. And that news becomes mouth chewing exercise for many people there. Probably that was the reason every girl from their relative got married as soon as she finished her study.

"Anju, tell me everything." Anushka asked her. It took time for Anjali to come out of that crying mode. Finally after some minutes Anjali replied, "Di I don't want to leave mummy and papa alone. I don't want to leave my family. It's just a month I finished my college and next month I am getting married too!" Anushka smiled hearing her reply. "Anju its phase of every girls life; where she has to leave her parent's house. About your marriage happening soon, look its everyone destiny. You know about Divya di. It took five years for her to find alliance. In my case also for a year papa was searching nice alliance for me. You know how much bad it feels to face rejection. You are so lucky. Everything is fixed in first place itself".  She tried to explain. Anjali was little bit convinced with Anushka's reply but still she was feared. "But di, how will I manage without you all. I have to stay in Mumbai after marriage. No one will be there. I don't want to go so far", Anjali was concerned. Anushka understood Anjali's dilemma. "Why you would be alone Anju? He will be there with you. May be at start you will feel uneasy but believe me once you are adjusted you will forget all of us", Anushka replied as she had experience with this. Anjali was still not convinced; but still she gave one convincing look to Anushka. "Anju, it's quite late now. Let's sleep. We have to go to for your engagement shopping tomorrow. And don't cry! Everything will be alright" Anushka said with smile. Anjali exchanged sheepish smile with Anushka and led down on bed. She was still in her thought when Anushka switched off the lights.

She was still feared. She has to leave her parent's house where she spent every day of her life. And that too for a stranger whom she met for 10-15 minutes. Yes, he was still stranger for her. What does she knows about him except, his name is Kapil. His family stays in Jaipur where as he is planning to settle down in Mumbai. He is working in big corporate company in Mumbai and elder son in his family. Was this introduction enough for her to get married with him? She wanted to curse herself; why she said yes for this alliance? It was her mistake that she rushed for it by just getting impressed by his external figure. He was tall, dark, and handsome! But his external figure became secondary thought for her as she was more worried about his nature. She never thought everything will be rushed so soon and her wedding will be planned in a month time.  She needed time now, to know him, to understand him and probably to get adjust with a thought that she is getting married.

To sujji - Sorry I stole sis name from ur FF. I was not able to find any other good name... I found Anushka-Anjali sis bond better Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04Faiza_samsujji0609

Go to top