Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~ Kanjali Love paradise - 3 ~|| (Page 88)

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Joined: 06 July 2009
Posts: 8328

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
u mean coal age? no i dnt think kaps is that much old to belong to coal age...he can be a medieval period person...close to golden age perhaps Silly

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121sudhalata1Faiza_samsujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Joined: 09 December 2008
Posts: 11657

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

u mean coal age? no i dnt think kaps is that much old to belong to coal age...he can be a medieval period person...close to golden age perhaps Silly
you don't give up.... do you....?? WinkROFLROFL


but me also not in a mood to leave youCool..... how about one collage of Kapil....???Evil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samusmrasul

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Joined: 06 July 2009
Posts: 8328

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
sure sujju...am gonna copy and paste latadis...since there is no patent in that yet ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samsujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Joined: 09 December 2008
Posts: 11657

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

sure sujju...am gonna copy and paste latadis...since there is no patent in that yet ROFL
I'll ask Lata dii... to get them patented.... LOLLOL...  Evil Smile... so now get ready  to make one... EmbarrassedLOL


Edited by sujji0609 - 01 February 2011 at 7:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_sam

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Joined: 07 July 2009
Posts: 3955

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

[QUOTE=usmrasul]sure sujju...am gonna copy and paste latadis...since there is no patent in that yet ROFL
I'll ask Lata dii... to get them patented.... LOLLOL...  Evil Smile... so now get ready  to make one... EmbarrassedLOL


sujji jaldi se teach me to patent them nahi toh she will have the readymade halwa..............Wink


Edited by sudhalata1 - 01 February 2011 at 8:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samsujji0609

smiley121 Goldie
smiley121
smiley121

Joined: 27 October 2009
Posts: 2051

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhalata1

Originally posted by sujji0609

wow wow wow.... that was awesome Lata dii....ClapHug
Sujji u have have many pics i'm waiting for yours and BTW have u read smiley's comment...................tumhe kapil ki behen bol rahi haiConfusedWink


sudhalata aapko bura laga ki mein sujji ko kapil ke sister kahaOuchConfused dont worry darshu and me will add you to kapil's sister gang LOLLOL


Edited by smiley121 - 01 February 2011 at 8:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samsujji0609

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Joined: 07 July 2009
Posts: 3955

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiley121

Originally posted by sudhalata1

Originally posted by sujji0609

wow wow wow.... that was awesome Lata dii....ClapHug
Sujji u have have many pics i'm waiting for yours and BTW have u read smiley's comment...................tumhe kapil ki behen bol rahi haiConfusedWink


sudhalata aapko bura laga ki mein sujji ko kapil ke sister kahaOuchConfused dont worry darshu and me will add you to kapil's sister gang LOLLOL


nahi yaar smiley  i was teasing her too.....mujhe koi problem nahi hai uski behen banne meinSmile

ab behen hi ban sakthi hoonCry


Edited by sudhalata1 - 01 February 2011 at 8:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121Faiza_sam

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Joined: 09 December 2008
Posts: 11657

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhalata1

Originally posted by sujji0609

[QUOTE=usmrasul]sure sujju...am gonna copy and paste latadis...since there is no patent in that yet ROFL
I'll ask Lata dii... to get them patented.... LOLLOL...  Evil Smile... so now get ready  to make one... EmbarrassedLOL


sujji jaldi se teach me to patent them nahi toh she will have the readymade halwa..............Wink
apne collage mein apna naam likh lena.... Evil SmileLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121Faiza_sam

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
{1} ||~Kanjali Love Paradise~|| [IO]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Roshni.   Replies: 1196   Views: 39897

Roshni. 1196 39897 26 November 2010 at 4:06pm by Jenifer.
All About Love~75th CC~Celebrating love~Invite Oly

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Veena-   Replies: 1194   Views: 43526

-Veena- 1194 43526 15 September 2009 at 2:39pm by nina_luck
True Love CC# 7 - Love Life Laughter

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 89 90

Author: coolkitty_23   Replies: 719   Views: 22481

coolkitty_23 719 22481 17 July 2009 at 6:46pm by coolkitty_23
True Love CC# 6 - Love Life Laughter ...

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: coolkitty_23   Replies: 1209   Views: 31145

coolkitty_23 1209 31145 13 March 2008 at 8:00am by coolkitty_23
True Love CC # 4 Love, Life and Laughter

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: coolkitty_23   Replies: 1199   Views: 28738

coolkitty_23 1199 28738 20 January 2008 at 3:41pm by scarletteblue

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index