Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

Yes Sujji

What  hurts is all the efforts of talented actors are going waste..... still me keeping fingers crossed and hoping that the trps increase next week....... I so agree with u .................I cannot see two talented actors wasting their talent  ,,,,,,,,,,,,,let see.. yes hoping to see trp increease hopfullly next week ..fingers cross

i hope they do better.... i have a feeling atleast the new reality show will get over on time sharp at 10.00 so i guess the shows following especially PMMKA will also air on time..... let's hope it happens...... and we get to see the real trps......
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ok yaar... have to go now... it's been nice talking to you... take care see you... good nite.......
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
after reading all this posts, i can only say one thing......I am not the only pessimistic person here though most often am tagged as such 😆

Prianka: if what you are saying about jayesh patil is true than i guess we should not really expect anything good from this serial in future....................

And so far i really dnt find any gripping story.its just a daily basis happening.and god forbid any love triangle happens...................actually am feeling a bit bad for BK as well, if it was any other channel perhaps she could know how to get well, now its sucha lutha channel Imagine that maybe the poor girl even do not have clue how to improve and where to improve............................

and, am looking for bro sequence too, but i hope i dnt hurt you when i say, I am tired of seeing a very good boy chandu...he is a human too, and he should be hurt seeing his own bro hurting his ladylove..............for once this bro conversation should be a bit heated

still, i feel the making and script of PMMAK is much better than some serials (better not name them sorry)  and i would hate to see it off air.................................

Originally posted by: sujji0609

ok yaar... have to go now... it's been nice talking to you... take care see you... good nite.......

Yeh ...It was nice talkng.. i will try to come again 😛 GN

Originally posted by: usmrasul

after reading all this posts, i can only say one thing......I am not the only pessimistic person here though most often am tagged as such 😆

Prianka: if what you are saying about jayesh patil is true than i guess we should not really expect anything good from this serial in future....................

And so far i really dnt find any gripping story.its just a daily basis happening.and god forbid any love triangle happens...................actually am feeling a bit bad for BK as well, if it was any other channel perhaps she could know how to get well, now its sucha lutha channel Imagine that maybe the poor girl even do not have clue how to improve and where to improve............................

and, am looking for bro sequence too, but i hope i dnt hurt you when i say, I am tired of seeing a very good boy chandu...he is a human too, and he should be hurt seeing his own bro hurting his ladylove..............for once this bro conversation should be a bit heated

still, i feel the making and script of PMMAK is much better than some serials (better not name them sorry)  and i would hate to see it off air.................................

Usma maine jo suna hai ... thats what i m saying ....But i might be wrong ............yes PMMKA could have done much better in another channel... arjun and kapil would have rocked ..........................and leadactress  bhee acha hota..

Just hope for the best ...............finngers cross... imagine shoud give same treatmenet to the all shows .. but they r more interested in reality shows
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 13 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hmm.hoping here..
all right...see you later.now me off to bed.....good night :)

hmm.hoping here..
all right...see you later.now me off to bed.....good night :)

Well i will be leaving sooon...................See yaa later... Best wishes to arjun n kapil ......................GN
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sorry guys I lost connection for a while but I am back now

still, i feel the making and script of PMMAK is much better than some serials (better not name them sorry) and i would hate to see it off air.................................

Usma, i 100% agree with ur BOLD Comments.. Well Chandu character seems too good to be true.. he is bit too sweet and it is hard to digest , love story started withing 3 weeks ,I miss that scene need to catch on utube. i wanns see real n practical scenes between them ..as u said heated argument based on that scene.. where is reality in this show as it was claimed before

i still love arjun-kapil bonding onsscreen and would love to see many more scenes if we get chance to seee ................do not understand the logic about adding one song every week.. they could have used that time for chandu-sarja or something else ..Girl is putting me offf.. i have seen in Jamunia , i still think her acting skill has not improved n cannot see any scope to improve in the recent time ..

Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 13 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
sumi, main hoon na... sorry for being late again