Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~ Kanjali Love paradise - 3 ~|| (Page 75)

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Originally posted by Juna04

Usma dont forget Our hero is very intelligent - he has other sources to get feedback-  
He will visit PMMKA forum for sure although he never mentioned or told us if he visited RKAB forum but all of us have asked him to visit the forum to read our comments
Kapil is very witty in all that... i'm not sure if he has come to know about PMMKA forum as the show has not yet started... maybe once the show starts he'll come to spy on us... WinkEvil Smile

Sujji he knows that PMMKA forum is the place to get his feedback bec I sent him a msg before this forum was created telling him that we will be active in the forum for him alone

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Usma dont forget Our hero is very intelligent - he has other sources to get feedback-  
He will visit PMMKA forum for sure although he never mentioned or told us if he visited RKAB forum but all of us have asked him to visit the forum to read our comments
Kapil is very witty in all that... i'm not sure if he has come to know about PMMKA forum as the show has not yet started... maybe once the show starts he'll come to spy on us... WinkEvil Smile

Sujji he knows that PMMKA forum is the place to get his feedback bec I sent him a msg before this forum was created telling him that we will be active in the forum for him alone
then he's sure to have started the spying game.... Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile
usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by usmrasul

yeah sujju...me too feel same for same reason...............

I just wanted to say one thing....right now, i started wishing that this couple awards, couple dances like Nach Baliye things really shouldnt happen....because after a while, in case relationship changes, people start thinking that that time it was done fr the show only...and that hampers celeb just as much as that helped them to rise once..........in real life, there might be turmoils...................so, its just better if this favourite jodi, etc etc do not carry on the industry...everything should be only talent based

Just my opinion
you know Usma.... that's basically the reason why i posted a comment in the TOI article posted in the forum  that they are facing lots of hurdles in personal lives from both their families..... but later edited it as everyone told me not to and even i understood that it's wrong of me to do that..... but my intention was only to clear that doubt in the minds of others that they were not a couple because channel asked them to...  but they were a couple because they wanted to.... and they really loved each other and even now.... 

I know...everyone feared...but actualy Arti fans knew about this same time we got the article...i was searching google and found that in thier own chat thread they posted it and some were making fun of kanjali relationship...what bad was supposed to be done by that article whether its fake or real has started..............................

but still yes, we should focus on talent....and am nt talking about just kanjali here...i mean all celebs........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sujji0609

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Ok dears looks like nobody is coming now so I will get to bed and it was wonderful chatting with you all.

Usma take care of your cold and fever and sleep well
Sujji you too have a good night 

See you both tomorrow

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

usmrasulsujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

yeah sujju...me too feel same for same reason...............

I just wanted to say one thing....right now, i started wishing that this couple awards, couple dances like Nach Baliye things really shouldnt happen....because after a while, in case relationship changes, people start thinking that that time it was done fr the show only...and that hampers celeb just as much as that helped them to rise once..........in real life, there might be turmoils...................so, its just better if this favourite jodi, etc etc do not carry on the industry...everything should be only talent based

Just my opinion
you know Usma.... that's basically the reason why i posted a comment in the TOI article posted in the forum  that they are facing lots of hurdles in personal lives from both their families..... but later edited it as everyone told me not to and even i understood that it's wrong of me to do that..... but my intention was only to clear that doubt in the minds of others that they were not a couple because channel asked them to...  but they were a couple because they wanted to.... and they really loved each other and even now.... 

I know...everyone feared...but actualy Arti fans knew about this same time we got the article...i was searching google and found that in thier own chat thread they posted it and some were making fun of kanjali relationship...what bad was supposed to be done by that article whether its fake or real has started..............................

but still yes, we should focus on talent....and am nt talking about just kanjali here...i mean all celebs........

you know dear... that's what i was afraid of.....everything positive was happening for Kapil.... and this news is suddenly giving negative vibes relating to Kapil... we Kanjali fans understand them and know them better..... but others won't understand [and am not blaming either]....i'm sending you a PM now..  check that out...

Edited by sujji0609 - 30 January 2011 at 10:06am
usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Ok dears looks like nobody is coming now so I will get to bed and it was wonderful chatting with you all.

See you both tomorrow

thnx dear...you keep care of yourselves too....see you soon

sigh...so none but me and sujju left now on this thread now.....
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged

See you both tomorrow
same here dii.... take care good nite.... hope to see you tomorrow too...
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged

See you both tomorrow

thnx dear...you keep care of yourselves too....see you soon

sigh...so none but me and sujju left now on this thread now.....
yup it's back to you and me again.... Smile

Edited by sujji0609 - 30 January 2011 at 10:15am

Go to top