Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~ Kanjali Love paradise - 3 ~|| (Page 72)

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Originally posted by Juna04

Sujji do u come to FB bec I never see you ....  and I dont understand where u can look at the friends list - bec I never see Kaps profile face unless he is adding friends
yup i do come diii.... but i don't stay there much.... and even if i stay there.... there are only few times that i comment or upload pics.... so mostly no one gets to know when i come online....

Actually on your profile page.... below your profile pic....  we can see our friends.... i meant that....

he is often seen there on my 1st page when he comes online.....  i maybe wrong too as just because your name comes on the 1stpage doesn't always mean you are online.... but the reason why i said that was because whenever he used to be available for chat he would be there on my 1st page... so felt that way....

i think you people are suffering from optical illusion...you know the way it happens in desert...ppl think they saw water.......only replace water with kapsOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

Sujji do u come to FB bec I never see you ....  and I dont understand where u can look at the friends list - bec I never see Kaps profile face unless he is adding friends
yup i do come diii.... but i don't stay there much.... and even if i stay there.... there are only few times that i comment or upload pics.... so mostly no one gets to know when i come online....

Actually on your profile page.... below your profile pic....  we can see our friends.... i meant that....

he is often seen there on my 1st page when he comes online.....  i maybe wrong too as just because your name comes on the 1stpage doesn't always mean you are online.... but the reason why i said that was because whenever he used to be available for chat he would be there on my 1st page... so felt that way....

i think you people are suffering from optical illusion...you know the way it happens in desert...ppl think they saw water.......only replace water with kapsOuch
UsmaSmile... it's better to have such illusions... than no illusionsLOLEvil Smile.... and i believe some part of our illusion always holds true... Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Usma let Sujji and I believe that theory that Sujji has as we live in hope remember....Wink

I really hope he comes to FB irrespective of whether he is on or off line

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged

Usma let Sujji and I believe that theory that Sujji has as we live in hope remember....Wink

He'll come for sureBig smile... must be in planning stages how to make a fullfledged comeback in chatLOLWink.... i'm sure he needs to prepare himself with our deadly comments and questions.... before he comes for the examEvil Smile.Evil SmileEvil Smile..

Juna04

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged

He'll come for sureBig smile... must be in planning stages how to make a fullfledged comeback in chatLOLWink.... i'm sure he needs to prepare himself with our deadly comments and questions.... before he comes for the examEvil Smile.Evil SmileEvil Smile..

what deadly question?Shocked

we cant ask about his role, because he cant say mr than he already did on articles
we cant ask about Anjali, because we know we are nt to get any answer
We cant ask about such articles, as he will only give "No response"

........and  since i cnt even watch the serial on tv nad has to see leftovers days later, am in no option of teasing him either...and am still too sad to be able to tease........

Suddenly theres nothing to ask anymore.........Ouch
Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Yes he will come like Darshu said after the 1st to get live feedback-  You know girls I really really know that Kapil is extremely intelligent and you can tell from the way he gives interviews.
Also the choices he has made so far tells us that he makes his choices with a lot of thought

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

what deadly question?Shocked

we cant ask about his role, because he cant say mr than he already did on articles
we cant ask about Anjali, because we know we are nt to get any answer
We cant ask about such articles, as he will only give "No response"

........and  since i cnt even watch the serial on tv nad has to see leftovers days later, am in no option of teasing him either...and am still too sad to be able to tease........

Suddenly theres nothing to ask anymore.........Ouch
first of all i'll tell him how much i liked his acting.... where.... why... what etc etc...

i'll ask him did he enjoy his trips before starting this shoot???
what did he do when he was in his hometown???
Is he planning to see IPL & World cup???
 about axn extreme... ie how old was he when he participated and where did the event take place???
whether he is going to come on SP.... as one article seemed to mean he'll be seen again....
does he get any day off???
how's his marathi tuitions going???

See usma... i have already prepared my small list... well there are plenty more.... and to tell i did not even for once talk about Anjali...

Edited by sujji0609 - 30 January 2011 at 9:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhalata1Juna04

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
good thing sujju...now i know where to steal from Wink
but actually most things are rather predictable.....but yeah, lets hope if he comes to chat, perhaps chatting with fans make him feel gud in his busy schedule and other end he isnt cursing us fr bugging him so much

sujji0609

Go to top