Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~ Kanjali Love paradise - 3 ~|| (Page 69)

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

i dnt know, maybe you can stroll around the nirmal and abrol connection in disguise to catch some glimpse and thus ensure us......

i hv no dea how i caught the mild fever....and its so disgusting .............
hehehe great idea... i only wish i knew where he really livesWink.... i mean the exact area.Evil Smile.. he stays at maladEmbarrassed.... but where in malad.... Confused one day i'll find out about that... LOLas i told we IF spies can spy him anywhere from this globe.... Evil SmileEvil SmileLOL

Usma... because of climatice change kya???Confused...

here almost everyone is suffering because of climatic change and because of water... Ouch

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Usma... i was just thinking how about posting your other article as a new topic in the forum...  ???
usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

i dnt know, maybe you can stroll around the nirmal and abrol connection in disguise to catch some glimpse and thus ensure us......

hehehe great idea... i only wish i knew where he really livesWink.... i mean the exact area.Evil Smile.. he stays at maladEmbarrassed.... but where in malad.... Confused one day i'll find out about that... LOLas i told we IF spies can spy him anywhere from this globe.... Evil SmileEvil SmileLOL i remember 3 investigators now...they used ghost-to-ghost connection where every five friends used to call evry five friends so a big network of spies got created and those who got sight of the person/item wanted used to report to headquarter and get prizes....surely we rnt going to do that but that counds very possibleWink challu hai na humlog Cool

Usma... because of climatice change kya???Confused...  perhaps...or maybe cold,...... i went shopping yesterday and since than i have headache and sore throat.........

here almost everyone is suffering because of climatic change and because of water... Ouch here too many has fallen ill...and its contagious perhaps

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged

Usma... i was just thinking how about posting your other article as a new topic in the forum...  ???

sure why not, some people still visit RKAB forum ...or do u mean PMKKA??/ okies than, we want kapil be known as AB fans do post it seperately....

but actually, all articles say pretty much same thing so as a reade am not much alluredOuch 

BTW, are we ever gonna get a  joint  IF interview on Kanjali...or do people think we dnt deserve such delicacy? Wacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged

hehehe great idea... i only wish i knew where he really livesWink.... i mean the exact area.Evil Smile.. he stays at maladEmbarrassed.... but where in malad.... Confused one day i'll find out about that... LOLas i told we IF spies can spy him anywhere from this globe.... Evil SmileEvil SmileLOL i remember 3 investigators now...they used ghost-to-ghost connection where every five friends used to call evry five friends so a big network of spies got created and those who got sight of the person/item wanted used to report to headquarter and get prizes....surely we rnt going to do that but that counds very possibleWink challu hai na humlog Cool of course..... ham kisise kam nahin... Evil SmileEvil Smile.... poor guy will be in a state of big shock when he gets to know about that... LOLLOL

Usma... because of climatice change kya???Confused...  perhaps...or maybe cold,...... i went shopping yesterday and since than i have headache and sore throat.........  hmmm i understand... Ouch

here almost everyone is suffering because of climatic change and because of water... Ouch here too many has fallen ill...and its contagious perhaps maybe...Confused
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged

sure why not, some people still visit RKAB forum ...or do u mean PMKKA??/ okies than, we want kapil be known as AB fans do post it seperately....

but actually, all articles say pretty much same thing so as a reade am not much alluredOuch 

BTW, are we ever gonna get a  joint  IF interview on Kanjali...or do people think we dnt deserve such delicacy? Wacko
i meant PMMKA forum dear.... the reason i stated that was because i saw even Arjun fans posting all the articles of Arjun separately too..... and this article looks different as it has more of marketing... but also a crystal clear fact that he is a body builder and former MR jaipur.... and after that other article we need to post this one yaar... Smile

i get it dear... many things are the same as they all ask him the same thing about Sarje Rao.... but if you notice one thing.... the 1st article talked about his previous acting endeavours which was not known by us properly and also gave us a hint of personal life hurdles.... the 2nd article gave us a fact that his character is intelligent and that he thinks for his family and even if it was a jolt it said something good that Kanjali are great friends and they share everything with each other[although we understand what it means]... and the 3rd article talks about marketing and his post graduation....  and also him being a former MR Jaipur.... such news are really needed for members who don't know much about Kapil.... Big smile

I really think you should post it.... Big smile

and about joint interview of Kanjali... i guess we still need to wait patiently as those personal hurdles they are facing may not allow them to give such a interview... Ouch

Edited by sujji0609 - 30 January 2011 at 7:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04usmrasul

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
well........i posted..not sure if any Artians will read though

joint interview...yes, i guess i better stop hopping for it...........it might never come..................

Juna04

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged

well........i posted..not sure if any Artians will read though

joint interview...yes, i guess i better stop hopping for it...........it might never come..................

some Arjun fans who are taking interest in Kapil... will surely read it dear....Smilethanks for posting it...Big smile

there is no harm in hoping right.Tongue... and i do believe that things will get alright between them...Smile

Juna04

Go to top