Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~ Kanjali Love paradise - 3 ~|| (Page 67)

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

Hi all , how r u ????

Sorry i cdnt cum yestrday night .... u ppl thought i had left ??? Shocked ....how cum??? as i posted comment on Juna aapis thread na ( PMMKA forum )...yesterday my bro was using laptop so icdnt cum ..hiii faizu... great to see you today.Hug.. hehe i thought so.... LOLWink

@ sujji , i guess if u dnt mind , Juna aapi is right ...dnt post comments there as ppl might nt pay attention to the matter which seems so serious to us ...just ignore if sumone has posted ... nope dear i didn't mind yaarSmile.... i guess it's out of love for Kanjali that i wrote such a thing.... OuchCry.... please frds don't mistake me.... Ouch

Edited by sujji0609 - 30 January 2011 at 4:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04Faiza_sam

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Hey girls I have to go walk with my hubby now for an hr so will see you later and Sujji you are a darling and hope u will understand that among us we are all friends so I had to tell u before others outside Kanjaliland see it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Hi all , how r u ????

Sorry i cdnt cum yestrday night .... u ppl thought i had left ??? Shocked ....how cum??? as i posted comment on Juna aapis thread na ( PMMKA forum )...yesterday my bro was using laptop so icdnt cum ..hiii faizu... great to see you today.Hug.. hehe i thought so.... LOLWink

@ sujji , i guess if u dnt mind , Juna aapi is right ...dnt post comments there as ppl might nt pay attention to the matter which seems so serious to us ...just ignore if sumone has posted ... nope dear i didn't mind yaarSmile.... i guess it's out of love for Kanjali that i wrote such a thing.... OuchCry.... please frds don't mistake me.... Ouch

Even am happy to be here again Hug ..... pata hai abhi my bro has gone to sleep so i got a chance to grab the laptop Evil Smile....sunday u know OuchLOL

Aray nahi dear , dnt be sorry , we r nt mistaken u in any manner..ur too supportive n loving dear ...but i can understand why did u post it there ....never mind ..such things happen sumtimes..dnt take tension  Hug

sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
girls. i will also log off for some time.. i badly need sleep atleast for an hour

Faiza_sam

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

Hey girls I have to go walk with my hubby now for an hr so will see you later and Sujji you are a darling and hope u will understand that among us we are all friends so I had to tell u before others outside Kanjaliland see it
ok dii... take care see you soon...
Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

girls. i will also log off for some time.. i badly need sleep atleast for an hour

i also have to go ......prayer timings here ...girls , i will defo try to cum at night , if i wont , dnt think i have gone  for longWinkLOL
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sujji0609

Hi all , how r u ????

Even am happy to be here again Hug ..... pata hai abhi my bro has gone to sleep so i got a chance to grab the laptop Evil Smile....sunday u know OuchLOL

Aray nahi dear , dnt be sorry , we r nt mistaken u in any manner..ur too supportive n loving dear ...but i can understand why did u post it there ....never mind ..such things happen sumtimes..dnt take tension  Hug
aww thanks dear for understanding...Hug

you know yesterday.... i was trying to do some crosschecking on the TOI news.... since i get TOI every day with all the supplements..... i checked them... i didn't tell about that because i didn't read the paper for 2 days in between.... but when i checked those days too... i could not find this article anywhere... normally all such articles come in bombay times..... and the funny part is the article stated date as 29th jan... but Usma got the article on 28th Jan...  and normally the dates whenever the articles are displayed on the site..... it also gets displayed on the same day in the newspaper..... but that's not the case here.... it was neither on 29th... nor on 28th... and about 27th i can't say as we didn't get newspaper that day as it's a rule that the day after a public holiday we don't get the newspaper.....  both me & usma were confused about it.... still wondering when this news actually came....  for the time being i have decided to forget that such news came....

yesterday Usma displayed another article.... i think you and Darshu di have not seen that.....  so i'm posting it here...

credit to usma for finding it...

Selling from the box

http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-features/tp-metroplus/article1135425.ece

TV Kapil Nirmal on his new serial and the principles that guide him

Actor Kapil Nirmal
Actor Kapil Nirmal

H e may be a qualified post-graduate in Marketing, but his heart is in acting. But for Kapil Nirmal, who was seen in Star Plus' Raja ki Aayegi Baraat and Zara Nach ke Dikhaa, it's not such a big leap after all. One needs marketing skills even to get a foothold in the entertainment field, he points out. Here the handsome actor, a bodybuilder and former Mr. Jaipur, takes questions on the new serial he will soon be appearing in, Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna, scheduled to begin on Imagine TV from February 1, 10.30 p.m.

What is your role in the show ?

I am playing a guy who wants to be rich and wants to change the lifestyle of his family. My role has some grey shades also, but it's not a negative character. The character is intelligent and there's always something going on in his mind for his family.

What do you consider, the script or the role, when deciding to accept or reject a part in a serial?

Actually both, but what is important is what role I am going to play. Being an actor I want to do every kind of role but it should have weight. I don't want to do something which is irrelevant.

How did a marketing professional turn into an actor?

My parents wanted me to do my post-graduation. I did it in marketing, but it requires skills. When you go to someone in the (television) industry it is as if you are marketing yourself, telling them I can do this and that. Sometimes marketing is needed.

In your early days you were associated with Star Plus only, whether it was Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat or Zara Nach Ke Dikha. Now you seem to have moved on' It was an amazing experience working with Star, I loved being part of it. I will be working with them in future again.

You are a familiar face on Indian television but till now you have worked in only two serials. Why?

Playing a lead role you don't have that much time that you can do others also; you can do two reality shows simultaneously but not serials, because of the amount of time they require.

Edited by sujji0609 - 30 January 2011 at 5:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhalata1Faiza_sam

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
ok friends see you all later..... take care...

Go to top