Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~ Kanjali Love paradise - 3 ~|| (Page 52)

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Pata hai sujji what do i feel right now ..i know it would sound damn damn damn silly and is not possible in any manner ..but want to share it with u all .....i feel like someone send  him msg on FB and post link and just ask one question whether he gave this interview or no ??? i mean is it fake one or real ??? Just want answer in one word n i.e. Yes or NO ...Thats it . i know he wont reply , even though we wont ask him this question as its his personal life ..but just thought came in my mind so i said that .....sorry as i wrote very silly thing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

Originally posted by sujji0609

Originally posted by Faiza_sam

Kya bolun aur yaar ..lagta hai aaj kuch discuss karnay ko hi nahi haiConfused ya shayad main hi nahi karna chahti .
yes yaar.... today my mood seems totally off....
i was so happy that today our Kapil appreciation thread was actually moving[as in pages]....
but this news totally broke me....  i guess i should never have got involved so much with them.....  i mean personally..... you know i always refrain from being emotionally involved with any actors....  Srk was the only person with whom i was attached emotionally.....  but when i saw Kanjali.... i really fell in love with them..... as they were someone with whom i could relate myself.... they were so real..... and now .......... Broken Heart....... i feel like hiding myself in a cucoon and cry... Cry

Sujji dear read my post abv and I am still very convinced that Kaps and Anj are very much committed to each other -  he said fate does not allow it -  his working has just prolonged their being together much
diii i have just read it and also commented on that.... Hug
darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
May be I am false at my assumption, but i feel this is just Kapil's way to avoid question on their marriage, which he might be facing in every interview as his show is going to be live soon...... May be just because of some tension might be brewing up in their families.........

I could related to Kanjali, someone from us. So I feel they are not kind of people who will tag themselves as "Good friend" after relationship is over...... It will be equally painful for both of them; to just be a friend.....

Also if their relation was on so much tension level then plz explain me following point,

1) Why the hell she is on social networking site; when she stays away from the rest of the world. To the extent that being celebrity from TV industry she doesnt accept fan request even. In dec month, she was continuouuslly visitng FB site and in Jan stopped that. Now what made her stop using FB after reaching to Mumbai?

2) Why he will post his show promo on his private FB profile, where he has not accepted any fan request? If he would have wanted to promote that he would have done that on his FB profile which is open to us.

3) Why she will take so much trouble to get excited on his new assignment and reply for that video. Also we all fired Kapil about his hair style in Saathiya party. I clearly told him in chat that he need to have haircut. But it seems that only she knew that he was gearing up for his new look.......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04Faiza_samsujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

Pata hai sujji what do i feel right now ..i know it would sound damn damn damn silly and is not possible in any manner ..but want to share it with u all .....i feel like someone send  him msg on FB and post link and just ask one question whether he gave this interview or no ??? i mean is it fake one or real ??? Just want answer in one word n i.e. Yes or NO ...Thats it . i know he wont reply , even though we wont ask him this question as its his personal life ..but just thought came in my mind so i said that .....sorry as i wrote very silly thing.
dear... let me tell you this is not at all sillyHug... and now we all are confused and concerned about them....

had this been from telly cafe or telly chakkar i would have confidently said it's misprint but TOI is a very polished newspaper..... even considered to be the best one as it refrains from gossips.... so somewhere this statement holds true..... but in what sense..... it's left to us to figure out... Ouch....

it reminds me of Anjali tellycafe interview where she said that Kapil and I are great friends.... doesn't this title looks the same.... OuchConfused

and dear if i get a chance i would love to ask.... but agree with you Kapil won't like us asking him personal questions.... and more than personal this is painful for him..... Cry

Faiza_sam

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
I have to confess something to u all-
In my last msg to Him I gave him a motivational pep talk bec I felt it must be frustrating for him to now find work for this long....
At the end of it I had said quoting myself  "Now do i sound like a motivational Guru- but it is just that I like to see happy faces just like our Anjali's.  Why dont u respond to msgs?  Anyway I still like u and I dont know why?????????  
But I miss your "no responses", all alphabets like "k", and very rare smileys"
To my surprise he responded to this msg-  
Quoting Kaps  "Thanks and I appreciate that u care.  Tk care"

This was just before his show was announced

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23Faiza_samusmrasulsujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

May be I am false at my assumption, but i feel this is just Kapil's way to avoid question on their marriage, which he might be facing in every interview as his show is going to be live soon...... May be just because of some tension might be brewing up in their families.........

I could related to Kanjali, someone from us. So I feel they are not kind of people who will tag themselves as "Good friend" after relationship is over...... It will be equally painful for both of them; to just be a friend.....

Also if their relation was on so much tension level then plz explain me following point,

1) Why the hell she is on social networking site; when she stays away from the rest of the world. To the extent that being celebrity from TV industry she doesnt accept fan request even. In dec month, she was continuouuslly visitng FB site and in Jan stopped that. Now what made her stop using FB after reaching to Mumbai?

2) Why he will post his show promo on his private FB profile, where he has not accepted any fan request? If he would have wanted to promote that he would have done that on his FB profile which is open to us.

3) Why she will take so much trouble to get excited on his new assignment and reply for that video. Also we all fired Kapil about his hair style in Saathiya party. I clearly told him in chat that he need to have haircut. But it seems that only she knew that he was gearing up for his new look.......
Darshu diii...  wow  thanks a lot for this awesome post..... i really feel like believing each and every word you said here..... Hug
Heart

Juna04

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

I have to confess something to u all-
In my last msg to Him I gave him a motivational pep talk bec I felt it must be frustrating for him to now find work for this long....
At the end of it I had said quoting myself  "Now do i sound like a motivational Guru- but it is just that I like to see happy faces just like our Anjali's.  Why dont u respond to msgs?  Anyway I still like u and I dont know why?????????  
But I miss your "no responses", all alphabets like "k", and very rare smileys"
To my surprise he responded to this msg-  
Quoting Kaps  "Thanks and I appreciate that u care.  Tk care"

This was just before his show was announced
aww really....  that was too sweet.... dii you should have told this to us long back.......

but then agree this was the right moment to disclose as it made us all cheer up...

Edited by sujji0609 - 28 January 2011 at 9:31am
usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
junadi, about your question, yes i mailed purva regarding the appreciation thread....

Juna04

Go to top