Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~ Kanjali Love paradise - 3 ~|| (Page 48)

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

Am not sure if i should post it anywhere else, but found it on times of India: and i didnt like it. Anyways., you judge for yourself if this one is true or false, am too tired talking about this issues, and sorry for posting

Anjali and I are great friends: Kapil

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Anjali-and-I-are-great-friends-Kapil/articleshow/7378358.cms

Kapil Nirmal
Kapil Nirmal, popularly known as Yudhishtir of " Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat", talks about his new role and things close to his heart

Come February and we'll see you in a new show "Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna" on Imagine TV. Could you give us a lowdown on it?
It's not any saas-bahu saga, but a different kind of a love story. It's a story of Neeru, Chandu and Sarje Rao. Neeru hails from UP, comes to Maharashtra and falls in love with Chandu, a Marathi boy who is Sarje Rao's brother (the character that I play). The plot revolves around the day-to-day happenings of life, our challenges and struggle to make a change in our lifestyle for the better.

How would you describe your character as Sarje Rao?
He is a gangster but not a goon. He is a brat but loves his family too. Born to a constable father in a family of six, he, after seeing hardships in his life wants to see a life that is worth living. With this, he also has his ups and downs with the family.

How has been the transition been from playing a king in the serial "Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat" to a gangster in "Pardes Mein Mila..."?
Yes, the character that I play here is aggressive and wants to change certain things in his life. For an actor, switching roles, to get into different genres is important. Then only he can justify himself as an actor. I am certain people would accept me in this slightly negative role as well.

With two fiction programmes and two reality shows lined up for you, what's your pick - fiction or reality?
Fiction lets you satisfy your creativity as you are playing different characters, which are at times challenging. But reality makes viewers see the real you, as you are on your own and it shows what you are. I am comfortable either ways. I am not a great dancer but a good learner. But I want to be seen in films, they are my priority now.

We saw you with Anjali in the dance show "Nach Baliye" in 2008. What's brewing up these days?
Yes, Anjali was a good friend then, and we paired up well. Till date we are great friends. I am focussed on my new serial "Pardes Mein Mila..." and even she is all geared up for her new assignment. But we are not dating each other and in fact, I am not dating anybody. So, nothing's brewing up, really.

ohhhhhh my god... looks like somethings really wrong.... trouble in paradise..... Ouch

my heart just broke yaar.... CryBroken Heart

I feel they are still trying to work this relationship out by staying as friends.... i think both families are not approving especially her family.....  and are still in touch...... even this new assignment of hers is told by Kapil.... which means they still share everything....  

between i'm wondering what's this assignment of Anjali.... Kapil's talking about???

Edited by sujji0609 - 28 January 2011 at 8:09am

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged

Am not sure if i should post it anywhere else, but found it on times of India: and i didnt like it. Anyways., you judge for yourself if this one is true or false, am too tired talking about this issues, and sorry for posting

Anjali and I are great friends: Kapil

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Anjali-and-I-are-great-friends-Kapil/articleshow/7378358.cms

Kapil Nirmal
Kapil Nirmal, popularly known as Yudhishtir of " Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat", talks about his new role and things close to his heart

Come February and we'll see you in a new show "Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna" on Imagine TV. Could you give us a lowdown on it?
It's not any saas-bahu saga, but a different kind of a love story. It's a story of Neeru, Chandu and Sarje Rao. Neeru hails from UP, comes to Maharashtra and falls in love with Chandu, a Marathi boy who is Sarje Rao's brother (the character that I play). The plot revolves around the day-to-day happenings of life, our challenges and struggle to make a change in our lifestyle for the better.

How would you describe your character as Sarje Rao?
He is a gangster but not a goon. He is a brat but loves his family too. Born to a constable father in a family of six, he, after seeing hardships in his life wants to see a life that is worth living. With this, he also has his ups and downs with the family.

How has been the transition been from playing a king in the serial "Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat" to a gangster in "Pardes Mein Mila..."?
Yes, the character that I play here is aggressive and wants to change certain things in his life. For an actor, switching roles, to get into different genres is important. Then only he can justify himself as an actor. I am certain people would accept me in this slightly negative role as well.

With two fiction programmes and two reality shows lined up for you, what's your pick - fiction or reality?
Fiction lets you satisfy your creativity as you are playing different characters, which are at times challenging. But reality makes viewers see the real you, as you are on your own and it shows what you are. I am comfortable either ways. I am not a great dancer but a good learner. But I want to be seen in films, they are my priority now.

We saw you with Anjali in the dance show "Nach Baliye" in 2008. What's brewing up these days?
Yes, Anjali was a good friend then, and we paired up well. Till date we are great friends. I am focussed on my new serial "Pardes Mein Mila..." and even she is all geared up for her new assignment. But we are not dating each other and in fact, I am not dating anybody. So, nothing's brewing up, really.

Usma thanks for sharing this but I find this interview very shocking - with regards to their relationship....  but then Anjali used to also give these kind of answers and yet for the Saathiya party they were together - and what new assignment is she getting into....

It is very disturbing if it is true-  I wonder if they are giving each other some space - I wonder if Anjali wants to do her own thing and they have some major disagreements on what they each want from life.....Cry
usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
true, false, made up report...whatever it is...am nt feeling good...............................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Yes diii... it's really shocking... and that's basically the reason why he stated in the other interview that he'll be following the Atal Bihari Vajpayee route.... he still loves Anjali very much.... 

you know things were really going between till the beginning of June 2010.... but when Anjali left for some trip and came back.... that time also in the Sampurn interview she stated that they were dating and they are good frds now.... while Kapil kept telling that they were together.... but that Saathiya interview made us feel that they are very much together as she really wanted to be with him.....  but that's the problem..... they were trying to get roles together so they can get an excuse of being together..... but looks like it didn't happen as Kapil wound up with PMMKA and Anjali i don't what's this new assignment all about.... 

But they still exists in each others a/c & still are great friends... which really makes me feel they are still working out this relationship.... 

Or is this the way they want fans to get used to seeing them not together onscreen.... see whenever we think of Kapil.... anjali is the only girl that comes to our mind.... same goes for Anjali..... Confused

Had it been Tellycafe news i would have said it's a misprint..... but Times is a very good newspaper and it refrains from gossip.... Ouch

Edited by sujji0609 - 28 January 2011 at 8:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged

true, false, made up report...whatever it is...am nt feeling good...............................

Me too not feeling good bec he is consistently giving signals that things are not right in their relationship and maybe that is why his bro is visiting him to give him moral support when he is busy with his new show
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Yes maybe true Juna dii... he really needs support this time.....
usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Yes diii... it's really shocking... and that's basically the reason why he stated in the other interview that he'll be following the Atal Bihari Vajpayee route.... he still loves Anjali very much....   Cry

you know things were really going between till the beginning of June 2010.... but when Anjali left for some trip and came back.... that time also in the Sampurn interview she stated that they were dating and they are good frds now....  makes it look more suspicious Ouch....

while Kapil kept telling that they were together.... but that Saathiya interview made us feel that they are very much together as she really wanted to be with him.....  but that's the problem..... they were trying to get roles together so they can get an excuse of being together..... but looks like it didn't happen as Kapil wound up with PMMKA and Anjali i don't what's this new assignment all about.... 

But they still exists in each others a/c & still are great friends... which really makes me feel they are still working out this relationship....  friends...sigh.........anyways, .its their personal life.... maybe we are to see another romeo-juliet in the making and we all know how Romeo-juliet ended.....tragedyCry damn it
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
sob sob sob sob sob.......

Usma i really really feel that they are still trying to save this relationship....   but they are also admitting that things are going wrong and that fate is playing games with them.... it happens in many relationships....  but the one which successfully faces the test of time is what a real relationship is all about......  I'm really praying that God gets them together and everything gets alright between them for Kapil's sake as he is genuinely in love with her..... CryCry

Edited by sujji0609 - 28 January 2011 at 8:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04usmrasul

Go to top