||~ Kanjali Love paradise - 3 ~|| - Page 19

Posted: 13 years ago
Sujji , no dear my sis went yesterday itself ...... :)
Kya timing hai ham donon ka.... i just wrote where are you??? and you replied to my post.... that is telepathy....
Juna di and sujji, i keep visiting Prateek's FB profile in a hope that i will find some Kapil's pic..... I guess out of all his bro, he seems be close with him...... He put the status day before yesterday that he is going to Mumbai at his Bhai's place.....

Hmm, u know for Kapil I keep visiting all his relatives profile.. 😉
Hey yeah sujji , Perfect timings 😎
Originally posted by darshana23

Juna di and sujji, i keep visiting Prateek's FB profile in a hope that i will find some Kapil's pic..... I guess out of all his bro, he seems be close with him...... He put the status day before yesterday that he is going to Mumbai at his Bhai's place.....

Darshu Kapil has only one brother and that is Prateek-  in the north Indian families I have realised after coming here they call cousins also brother so that other brother is really his cousin I think...
Originally posted by darshana23

hehehe thanks to you..... we got a great news now.... 

chalo atleast Kaps will be happy spending time with his bro.... if i'm not mistaken Prateek stays in Delhi.... so maybe when Kapil went to Delhi some time back he must have stayed at his bro's place.....  and the other day i found this pic in Prateek's a/c...

I also had same thought di, but Kapil himself told Sujji that he has two brothers.... i wonder who is that third one..... I found only Prateek close to him. Coz during NB, Prateek himself sent friend request to me on Myspace. Also Nidhi used to talk to him regarding Kapil....

We didnt had any clue about any other bro...
Edited by darshana23 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Juna04

Darshu Kapil has only one brother and that is Prateek-  in the north Indian families I have realised after coming here they call cousins also brother so that other brother is really his cousin I think...
Really diii now me confused then why did he say he has another bro??? or maybe he meant cousin and i took it as real....😕
sujji, this photo is clicked in Kapil's home at Jaipur....... There was one more pic clicked with his father as well...... and all those people surrounding them seems to be their cousin and few are Prateek's frnds
Originally posted by sujji0609

hehehe thanks to you..... we got a great news now.... 

chalo atleast Kaps will be happy spending time with his bro.... if i'm not mistaken Prateek stays in Delhi.... so maybe when Kapil went to Delhi some time back he must have stayed at his bro's place.....  and the other day i found this pic in Prateek's a/c...

I thought his bro  Prateek lives in Jaipur with his parents....