Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~ Kanjali Love paradise - 3 ~|| (Page 16)

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

Hi Faizu I see u are online now

Sujji I read the update of ur new FF and just love your writing style and ever FF your scenario is so well described....
Interesting how they are destined to meet and I am really looking forward to when they actually meet each other in the marriage situation....
Thanks a lot diii for liking it.... and appreciating my writing style.... Smile

yup they'll meet again as strangers..... and when they'll come face to face they 'll be shocked to know that they are going to be married.....  hope i justify that situation....

Edited by sujji0609 - 26 January 2011 at 6:49am

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

Thank u Darsh for ur complimentLOL

@ sujji ..you are right that it would be worth watching if he participates in any adventure-base reality show Big smile agreed.... Day Dreaming

and thanks yaar that u always leave it to me to cum up with such freaking n horrible repliesLOL..God knows what is my mind made up of?Confused as i always throw such nasty linesLOL nasty maybe for you... but they are damn hilarious.... LOLLOLLOL

FF : Hummmmmmmmmmmm lovely lovely update ....Rudr n Saksh r teasing him n he is running away ...thats so cool .....Loved it that Kaps here is such a careful person , i know he would make her happy after getting married ....Niki-Saksh 's sweet relation is worth reading n ...wow..Nikki n Anjali r friends??? Yipee ..... now Nikki would b there to convince Anjali fr this marriage ...But kaps ko kaun convince karay ga ??? Ah ,nasty question as her pic would do the honour na ?Embarrassed...cntinue soon Big smile Thanks a lot for liking it Faizu.....  hehe her pic???Wink well before that does the honour..... he'll see her face to face.... EmbarrassedLOLdon't worry Kaps ke liye Saksham aur Rudr hai na.LOL.... and specially his heart which he is going to lose when he sees Anjali.... Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_sam

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

Aww.. am fine , doing good ..

Lolzz..demonstration from me ?? i better shut up as its enough to throw one nasty line in a single day LOL

Oh , only u n me ? chalain cum to FB chat ...until some other prsn comes here ...k ??
aww you friends came early today... had i known i would have joined too.... in fact my IF page was open but i was watching CID.... EmbarrassedLOL

Edited by sujji0609 - 26 January 2011 at 6:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_sam

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

sujji, u r doing magic in ur every FF.... I am loving it... specially bond of brothers over here...... Kapil's reply"u marry with girl" LOL.... Let him meet Anjali more, then i want to hear this line from him ...............

Saksh loving Nikki and his innocence, u r kiiling me.... But whats this, they met and that too for short time? u cant do this..... plz plz plz update soon
Aww thanks a lot dii for your comments.... Kanjali themselves are magical.... no wonder their magic gets smeared on all our FFs when we write about them or talk about them...... Embarrassed... hehe don't worry di this is just the start.... do you really think i'm going to leave them with such a small meeting.... he is bound to come back for sure.... but for what.... you'll get to know in my next update..... WinkLOL

Edited by sujji0609 - 26 January 2011 at 7:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_samdarshana23

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
am sad after reading the interview......i hope whatever trouble kanjali are facing at own ends, it gets solved soon....kapil normally nevr sounded frustrated about getting settled before..............

good that he is not into big boss type shows....to me todays comedy shows are also of same type.....always people dressing like transexuals and throwing dirty lines.....i would prefer nt to see him on those too...anyways just my pov.................he can do as he wish surely :)

apart from that, the thing i like about this new show is that it taks of low economic circle........those typical shows where they show so-called middle-class families having castle like houses though no visible income source- gets on my nerves....sorry if this hurts sm1

Faiza_samsujji0609

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Sujji great update ofyour new FF kapil bonding big time with his Bro's. their meetin so coincedentally was also awsome.Arre yaar u r writing three FFs back to back . great !!!! keep writing

Faiza_samsujji0609

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

am sad after reading the interview......i hope whatever trouble kanjali are facing at own ends, it gets solved soon....kapil normally nevr sounded frustrated about getting settled before..............

good that he is not into big boss type shows....to me todays comedy shows are also of same type.....always people dressing like transexuals and throwing dirty lines.....i would prefer nt to see him on those too...anyways just my pov.................he can do as he wish surely :)

apart from that, the thing i like about this new show is that it taks of low economic circle........those typical shows where they show so-called middle-class families having castle like houses though no visible income source- gets on my nerves....sorry if this hurts sm1

Sumi even i wouldn't like to see him in those dirty comedy shows. atleast this new show of his will depict a real middle class scenario
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

sniff sniff.... you made me teary with your 1st part....CryCry... agreed yaar..... sometimes i really feel Kapil wants to settle down with Anjali so he can see her everyday.... and be with her everyday....  earlier when they were on sets atleast they had an excuse of meeting each other but now Anjali's parents or maybe his parents don't allow them to meet alone..... phone conversations and FB chats are not enough to fulfill the longing they 'll have in the heart to meet each other..... Cry

Edited by sujji0609 - 26 January 2011 at 7:20am

Faiza_samdarshana23

Go to top