Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~ Kanjali Love paradise - 3 ~|| (Page 14)

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Sujji thanx for for posting the interview.Glad to know that kapil'c patience paid off. He is doing a completely different character from softie Yudi in RKAB

Thank God he is not keen on shows like Big Boss. They are cheap and vulgar and cant imgine kapil in that setup.

finally Good to know that he wants to settle down with Anjali even though they may have to wait a little more.God Bless both of them

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23smiley121Juna04Faiza_samsujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by latakathera

Sujji thanx for for posting the interview.Glad to know that kapil'c patience paid off. He is doing a completely different character from softie Yudi in RKAB yes amen to that.....Big smile

Thank God he is not keen on shows like Big Boss. They are cheap and vulgar and cant imgine kapil in that setup. same here..... he is definitely not suited for such shows....Embarrassed

finally Good to know that he wants to settle down with Anjali even though they may have to wait a little more.God Bless both of them agreed.... glad that Kapil is being open about his feelings that he wants to marry Anjali.... Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04Faiza_sam

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Sorru sumi n sujji , i cdnt cum online yesterday as my sis was here at our place so i was busy !

Darsh , your FF update is too good ... shows the correct feeling of a girl who is going to get married to someone who is totally stranger yet ...Looking frwrd how destiny makes them one n how they fall in laove with each other .

Sujji , Wah wah another FF ....n that too on arrange marriage ..good going ..anything is accepted for kanjali.:)

About Article .
First of all , am very happy to read his interview n kudos to reporter whose questions were worth reading .... and ofcourse his answers as well .... You know kaps is quite interesting in giving answers n looks he has been set some criteria while giving interviews to print media , to online sites n for National TV ...I find that he is more comfortable n much frank in giving written interviewsLOL

As u all have said about their marriage so i have nthng new to say bcz my wish is same Big smile ...and for that Big-Boss crap , glad that he has mentioned it here so he might not get any ghatiya offer like thisLOL

And one more thing for kaps ....Yaar ''Atal behari '' route ???? No no plzzz ....as may b after getting married , you would think to follow '' Lalu prasad '' route who has got more than 12 childrenROFL( its a guess as dunno the correct figure whether he has cmplted his cricket team or no?D'ohROFLROFL.....Oh God , my suggestion for u to stay away following politicians route as they are incredibly freakyROFL..sorry no offense for that politician thingy cz i wrote all  just fr  fun LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

darshana23smiley121sudhalata1Juna04sujji0609

darshana23 Coolbie
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Faizu, "Lalu prasad" way??? No one could have given deadly response than u

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04Faiza_samsujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

Sorru sumi n sujji , i cdnt cum online yesterday as my sis was here at our place so i was busy ! that's great yaar... hope you had a lovely time with her dear....Smile

Sujji , Wah wah another FF ....n that too on arrange marriage ..good going ..anything is accepted for kanjali.:)  thanks a lot for your sweet comments... Embarrassed

About Article .
First of all , am very happy to read his interview n kudos to reporter whose questions were worth reading .... and ofcourse his answers as well .... You know kaps is quite interesting in giving answers n looks he has been set some criteria while giving interviews to print media , to online sites n for National TV ...I find that he is more comfortable n much frank in giving written interviewsLOL agreed... he doesn't open up much when his interview is live.... Embarrassed

As u all have said about their marriage so i have nthng new to say bcz my wish is same Big smile ...and for that Big-Boss crap , glad that he has mentioned it here so he might not get any ghatiya offer like thisLOL yes just the way he said he wants to refrain from saas bahu sagas.... now he wants to draw the line on Big boss.... but the best part he mentioned that he would love to be a part of adventurous stuff.... Thumbs UpI would love to see him in such shows....Day Dreaming

And one more thing for kaps ....Yaar ''Atal behari '' route ???? No no plzzz ....as may b after getting married , you would think to follow '' Lalu prasad '' route who has got more than 12 childrenROFL( its a guess as dunno the correct figure whether he has cmplted his cricket team or no?D'ohROFLROFL.....Oh God , my suggestion for u to stay away following politicians route as they are incredibly freakyROFL..sorry no offense for that politician thingy cz i wrote all  just fr  fun LOL heheheheheheROFL leave it to Faizu to come up with the most perfect response for his article.... LOL

Edited by sujji0609 - 26 January 2011 at 2:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_sam

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

That was awesome diii ... really loved reading it.... Anjali's fear was beautifully described... any girl can easily relate to her fear as it's something which every girl faces in arranged marriage.... Kapil hmmmmmmm what do i tell about him.... he's too cute and adorable..... Saksh-Nikki fit in perfectly in this story.... 

hehe Anushka....??? aww that's so sweet of you.... now that makes me more happy.... wow i'm so happy that i'm going to get 2nd innings of  Anushka-Anjali bond... eagerly waiting to see the sister bond more.... 

Darshu I agree with everything that Sujji said and really liked your FF - 
I also liked that u used the real life Anj having a sister into your FF and Kaps without any sisters which makes it all the more realistic Fiction (sorry for this oxymoron)

Darshu sorry if I am slow with yours and Sujji's FF response but whenever I find time I will read it

Sujji-  I just read your new FF and loved it dear-  I dont know how u keep up with 3 FF's going at the same time and that too with main leads being the same in different scenarios -  Wonder how Kapil and Anjali would feel if they know that we have FF abt them  in so many different stories.

Sujji thanks for the article regarding Kaps interview and as usual he really did well with the answers and I have to agree with Faizu that he is better with the Print media when it comes to interviews as he even lightened up and joked abt taking the Atal behari Vajpayee route...

I always think he has a good sense of humor but it is reserved for comfortable surroundings....

Edited by Juna04 - 26 January 2011 at 2:30am

darshana23Faiza_samsujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
FF - U Me Aur Hum Chapter 2

Kapil walked fast fuming with anger..... his two young brothers Rudr & Saksham and his mother ran behind him.....

"Kapil..............stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!" his mother shouted......

Kapil stopped on his tracks and closed his ears.... he was not in a mood to listen to anyone now..... his two brothers caught each of his hand tightly trying to stop him from closing his ears.....

"Will you all please leave me alone??.... I have had enough of this nonsense....."

"Kapil atleast see her photo..... you may change your mind....."

"I don't think so.... no girl can make me do it..."

"Ouch that hurts...... "Rudr teased....

"But bhai.... if you don't marry then how will the line clear for us.....??" Saksham asked with a innocent face.....

"Oh really... then why don't you marry the girl mom has chosen for me..... ??? I have no issues if you two wish to marry first....."

"Erm Urm..... Bhai........ how can i do that.... i have already placed her as my bhabhi in my heart..... now if i think that way God will punish me....."

Both Rudr & Saksham started laughing.... seeing Kapil's face turn red.....

"I'll get you both for this....."Kapil growled.....

He was about to move when his mother came between them..... he looked down trying to avoid her strong gaze.... he knew his mother would make him agree to anything...... he decided not to bow to her wishes.... and turned back..... when his mother touched his shoulder .....

"Kapil..... we are not forcing you to marry...... we'll go ahead only if you like that girl... but for now atleast see the pic......"

Kapil decided to humour his mother..... and was about to take the pic from her hands.... when Rudr grabbed it.....

"I want to see my Bhabhi first........"

"Me too......."

They both ran away taking the pic with them..... Kapil turned to his mom....

"Mom tell me one thing..... how can i decide whether the girl would be perfect for me...... in our first meeting she would try to behave very well.... but what if she turns into a hitler later.... my life would be doomed..... sometimes i feel this arranged marriage is not meant for me..... i feel love marriage is better atleast i would have known that girl well.... "

"Beta.... i understand your feelings..... but then there is no harm in meeting her right......??? maybe after that meeting..... your feelings may change towards her...."

Kapil agreed... he didn't wish to hurt her more....

"Alright for your sake... I'll agree for the meeting....."

"That's my son.... I knew you would not let me down....."

She hugged Kapil..... and went to call the girl's parents.... so they can instigate their meeting......

Kapil saw the time..... he realised he was late for the appointment.... he was supposed to meet his friend Niharika more like a sister to him......  his 2 brothers Rudr & Saksham were always busy in pulling his legs..... and Niharika would often help Kapil from them..... her presence was enough atleast to straighten out his one brother Saksham.....  a smile escaped his lips when he recollected the disturbed look on Saksham's face when he asked him to marry the girl.....

Niharika was younger to Kapil by 3 years..... they had met in college when Kapil had saved from the brats in their college when they were ragging her..... She was a junior while he was already a senior..... Kapil was never comfortable talking to girls..... he was shy by nature..... his group comprised of males only.... and he was often bored among them as each had a girl friend...... she was the first girl he talked to..... many of his friends teased him into making her as his girl friend.... but Kapil always had sisterly feelings towards her.... and she too reciprocated the same feelings..... Niharika would often drop at his house which resulted in Saksham having a big crush on her..... he often wondered whether Niharika also had the same feelings for Saksham which he had for her.....

He broke his thoughts.... and quickly rushed to his mother's room..... His mother was all set to call them...... when Kapil ran inside the room....

"Mom... i have to meet Niharika at the mall..... I need her help with something... will be back in a while....."

"Ok beta.... come back soon......"

The name Niharika made Saksham come out of his room.......

"Bhai... is she coming home.....??? he asked with a twinkle in his eyes......

"Who???"

"Erm Erm ... I mean Niharika.....Bhai...."

"No..... we are just meeting at the mall.....I'll tell her that Saksham was eager to see her....."

"Erm Erm Bhai...... No No.... Don't do that..... what will she think about me.... you know i have a certain reputation...."Saksham straightened his collar when he saw his brother's gaze fixed on his expressions....

"Ok dear bro..... if you say so......" Kapil turned to move with a smile on his face.......

"Damn it...!!!"Saksham shouted loudly.....

Kapil turned back...... Saksham looked shocked at him...

"Don't worry I haven't heard a thing......i haven't heard a thing"Kapil grinned seeing the expression on his brother's face..... and left to meet Niharika.....

Saksham smiled at his brother's chivalry..... If anyone knew him better than it was his brother Kapil..... He prayed to God to give him a life partner who would love him dearly...

Kapil drove his car little fast..... he saw Niharika standing outside the mall.... looking at her watch umpteen times with a concerned look on her face.....

"It's not like Kapil's nature to be late... he was always on time....."she thought to herself... her concerned face soon came up with a relieved smile when she saw him waving at her from the car..... he explained her through signs that he'll be back in a minute once he finds the perfect place for the car.... Kapil parked his car at one place....  and rushed to meet Niharika.....

"Hey sis.... I'm so sorry for getting late......"

"Hey bro.... that's ok..... but may i know the real reason that held you....???"

"It's a long story sis.... I'll tell you later about it....First we'll get the thing we had come here for"

Niharika and Kapil soon got busy in finding the thing they had come here.... they were here to get the perfect gift  for Saksham on his upcoming birthday..... it was Kapil's plan of asking Niharika to assist him..... he wanted it to be the most memorable gift as it was something he could boast to him that Niharika chose it for him.... and he knew that reason would enough to assure him that his brother would guard that gift all his life...

They had finally chosen it.... and Kapil asked Niharika to take it with her.... and he'll collect it later.... Niharika agreed to his wishes.... Kapil was about to take leave when Niharika got a call on her mobile..... It was Anjali.... 

"Hey Nikki..... i'm finding a hard time getting a place to park my car.... it will take some more time dear....."

"Wait Anju... I'll also come down.... tell me the exact place where you are now..."

"I'm there behind the mall..... "

"Ok"

Niharika also joined Kapil as he was also leaving for the same place..... they had got down when Niharika saw Anjali waving at her......

"There she is....."

"Ok Nikki.... you carry on..... I'll leave now....."

An idea flashed in his mind..... he asked Niharika to ask her friend to park at his place while he removed his car from the parking lot.....

"Hey that's a great idea bro....."

Niharika rushed to Anjali's side and asked her to wait and park the car once Kapil moves away.....

"Kapil... ??who is he....???Anjali asked with a surprised look on her face....

"Anju.... you remember i had told you once that a guy saved me from the brats who were ragging me.....that's him....!!!! she pointed to Kapil who was busy getting his car out.....

"Ohhhhh......"

Kapil signalled Niharika that she can now ask her friend Anjali to park her car there....  and turned to Anjali....

Anjali's lips twirled to say thanks...... Kapil smiled at her gesture and whispered "Welcome...." and zoomed away.....

darshana23Juna04Faiza_sam

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

Originally posted by sujji0609

That was awesome diii ... really loved reading it.... Anjali's fear was beautifully described... any girl can easily relate to her fear as it's something which every girl faces in arranged marriage.... Kapil hmmmmmmm what do i tell about him.... he's too cute and adorable..... Saksh-Nikki fit in perfectly in this story.... 

hehe Anushka....??? aww that's so sweet of you.... now that makes me more happy.... wow i'm so happy that i'm going to get 2nd innings of  Anushka-Anjali bond... eagerly waiting to see the sister bond more.... 

Darshu I agree with everything that Sujji said and really liked your FF - 
I also liked that u used the real life Anj having a sister into your FF and Kaps without any sisters which makes it all the more realistic Fiction (sorry for this oxymoron)

Darshu sorry if I am slow with yours and Sujji's FF response but whenever I find time I will read it

Sujji-  I just read your new FF and loved it dear-  I dont know how u keep up with 3 FF's going at the same time and that too with main leads being the same in different scenarios -  Wonder how Kapil and Anjali would feel if they know that we have FF abt them  in so many different stories.

Sujji thanks for the article regarding Kaps interview and as usual he really did well with the answers and I have to agree with Faizu that he is better with the Print media when it comes to interviews as he even lightened up and joked abt taking the Atal behari Vajpayee route...

I always think he has a good sense of humor but it is reserved for comfortable surroundings....

thanks a lot diii for your sweet comments..... EmbarrassedBig smile....i really wonder how will they react to it.... Confused.....

Edited by sujji0609 - 26 January 2011 at 6:48am

Go to top