Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~ Kanjali Love paradise - 3 ~|| (Page 13)

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
hey girls, i had to go.... bye, see u tomorrow

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

hey girls, i had to go.... bye, see u tomorrow
ok dii.. take care see you soon....
usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
bye didi, today everyone is taking rest...you should too .........good night

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faiza_sam

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Article from Afternoon DC - Mumbai, India

Kapil Nirmal is Sarja Raja!

Monday, January 24, 2011
By Sandeep Hattangadi

Kapil Nirmal better known as Yudishter Shishodaya from Star Plus hit show, 'Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat' is now back after a 6-month gap with Imagine TV's new presentation, 'Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna'. This Jaipur-born dude began his acting career with ETV Rajasthan's show, 'Ina Meena Dika', then he went on to do a telly film, 'Roop Ki Rani'. Kapil then shifted to Mumbai where he worked with Reliance (Reliance Big Pictures) who, coincidentally, are now are producing his latest show.

Describe your character in the show?

I play a Marathi character called Sarja living in a chawl. Sarja is a ruffian, full of aggression, completely different from my soft spoken 'Baraat' avatar. My on-screen father is a police constable and I really resent our low socio economic status and want to rise up in life. I love my  brother, Chandu (Arjun Bijlani) who falls in love with a girl Nirupama (Bhavna  Khatri) from another community and I will do anything for him. Although my character is generally white, there are certain grey shades to me as well. There also will be some twists due to my past which will be unraveled over time.

What is the USP of the show?

Apart from the above love story, the underlying social and ideological tensions between our group and Nirupama's side will be an added attraction.
Also father-son conflicts have not been shown much on desi TV. Our show basically deals with city life seen from a lower socio economic strata. There will be lots of conflicts arising out of different emotions and I will play a key role in the churning which will take place. For the moment we are working hard to create our characters.

But nowadays, shows don't follow set scripts and changes are brought to meet TRP requirements?

I better not talk about that. I am just an actor and it is my job to put in my best till the very end.

Can you talk a bit about your look?

I am a cool guy, with a stubble. The only down side is that I will not be able to play any other type of character during the time this show is on air.  It also will be tough to anchor a show (his wish list) with this 'tapori' appearance.

You debuted with Star Plus and now Imagine?
See, we actors are always looking for interesting and varied roles to entertain the audience. Having said that, channels are very important. Star is a settled network and Imagine is trying to reach the top. Ups and downs always keep happening (He was referring to imagine very low GRP base).

What did you do during the long gap between both shows?

I did lot of travelling, went to Manali, Ranthomobore, Corbett National Park and Goa (first time). I did not want to do 'run of the mill' stuff hence I waited and my patience was successfully rewarded.

You have done a couple of dance reality shows?

Yes I did 'Nach Baliye' and 'Zara Nach Ke Dikha'. The latter took place last year. Actually, I was first penciled for that Star One battle of sexes show, but dropped during the planning stages. Later, they came back and requested me to enter at the 11th hour, I agreed. All said and done the fact that I entered late did contribute to my early exit as I could not be in sync with my boys' team.

Any more reality shows?
 I would love to do more dance shows. Not only dance, I am game for any kind of adventure stuff. I will draw the line on Big Boss-type formats. God save me from such a day where I might be forced do it.

How tedious it gets to play the same character day in and day out?

Very much, but that's the way the idiot box functions and you have to take the rough with the smooth.

Any chances of you settling down with girlfriend Anjali Abrol ?
I might go down the Atal Bihari Vajpayee route (laughs). Fate plays such a game that things keep going wrong either from her end or mine.

[aww poor Kanjali...now looks like they really want to marryBlushing]

glad to get a full interview of Kapil.... Big smile plus this article has given 2 proper interesting news about Kapil acting elsewhere before[i already he worked elsewhere too but never got to know the names....] Big smile and i loved his reply to big boss kind of shows.... LOL

my small heart just broke into two it seems he is Sarja Raja and not Sarje Rao.... Broken HeartLOL
[P.S he has the word "Raja" linked to his name again.....WinkLOL]

Edited by sujji0609 - 25 January 2011 at 10:19pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121Juna04Faiza_samusmrasuldarshana23

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Sujji, love this interview..... Hey so much new information... we didnt knew that he worked on some local TV serial named here.....

About serial, which new twist he is talking about... I guess we need to patiently for it.. I am happy that he is intrested doing other show parellaly with this show, but his looks(Angry) is not giving him chance Cry

I am also more happy that he likes to stay away from Big Boss type of shows... better he do that. I hate that show....

About Kanjali, ohhh god, I will pray for Kapil and Anjali to have blissful married life. "Atal Bihari" way? That proves how much he loves Anjali and cant think of any other girl in his life.

Sujji, dont be heartbroken his name is Sarjerao... printing mistake dear!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121Juna04Faiza_samsujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Kapil updated his FB status.. I knew he will make come back today

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121Juna04Faiza_samsujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

Sujji, love this interview..... Hey so much new information... we didnt knew that he worked on some local TV serial named here..... yes even i was surprised to read them... but once Kapil had mentioned that he worked on a local channel but never got to know the name....

About serial, which new twist he is talking about... I guess we need to patiently for it.. I am happy that he is intrested doing other show parellaly with this show, but his looks(Angry) is not giving him chance Cry yes now toh i really want Anjali opposite him... so both of them again have the joy of working together....EmbarrassedCry

I am also more happy that he likes to stay away from Big Boss type of shows... better he do that. I hate that show.... same here.... hate that show to the coreAngry..... never followed that showSleepy.... but then TB news is enough to warn me never to watch that show... WinkLOL

About Kanjali, ohhh god, I will pray for Kapil and Anjali to have blissful married life. "Atal Bihari" way? That proves how much he loves Anjali and cant think of any other girl in his life.  Kapil man he is the bestClap.Heart... no no better than the bestStar.... even i'll pray to God that they get married soon.... and live happily ever after....Blushing.....  kya kare Anjali ke aage do trucks lage hue haiOuchWink.... till they marry.... Kanjali have to wait.... Ouch

Sujji, dont be heartbroken his name is Sarjerao... printing mistake dear!awww thanks dear... Hug

Edited by sujji0609 - 25 January 2011 at 11:35pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121Juna04Faiza_sam

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

Kapil updated his FB status.. I knew he will make come back today
wow that's great diiTongue....  but then we all expected that....Wink

Go to top