Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~ Kanjali Love paradise - 3 ~|| (Page 122)

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
ufff that glance... even makes me more crazy Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sujji0609

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Hey friends,

Since we are missing Kapil and Anjali so much I have decided to write an FF but other than using their names it is all very fictional ....

Hey friends,

Since we are missing Kapil and Anjali so much I have decided to write an FF but other than using their names it

FF-  Destined to Love

Introduction:-

In the bustling city of Mumbai, in a suburban neighborhood of  Bandra lives a middle class Nirmal family.  The parents are educated and the father Narendra worked for a Construction Company and mother Geeta is a teacher and they have a son Kapil and a daughter Sonali.....LOL  ...

Kapil's Father Narendra Nirmal moved from Jaipur to Mumbai with his job and so Kapil and Sonali completed their schooling upto high school in Jaipur.  They however have a home in Jaipur as well and have family and friends in Jaipur whom they visit  regularly....
Kapil being the eldest grew up being responsible very early in life bec his father lost his job after few years of moving to Mumbai and could not find suitable job every since.  For a while the family had to struggle as a teachers income was not enough to provide for all  needs in the expensive city of Mumbai...
Kapil and Sonali did some odd jobs while studying to help with some of the expenses....
Sonali now works for an Ad agency and has irregular hours sm days..
Now Kapil has completed his Engineering degree and is working full-time with Reliance Power.....Wink

In the small city of Jammu in the beautiful valley lives a Joint family of 
12 ppl....  The people of Jammu are fun loving and many are Punjabi Sikh descendants but they speak Dogri language which sounds a lot like the Punjabi language....   
Growing up in the Kashmir valley in a large family, Anjali grew up amongst 5 siblings with 4 brothers and a sister (where cousins are also like own siblings).   Being the youngest, Anjali was pampered and loved by all and so she grew up to be fun loving, extrovert and adventurous girl. 
She loves to travel and often went on bikes with her brothers doing the mountain trails....  She loved the outdoors and is very fond of Nature...

Mumbai:
Life is busy as usual in the Nirmal household....
8.00pm-  
Maa-  Sonali,  thank God you are home at a decent time now.  How was you day at work dear?
Sonali-  Very tired maa and very hungry too...  Is bhaiyya home?

Maa-  no not yet but this week he has been working long hrs and he just called to say that tomorrow he will be travelling to Jammu on work...
Ring ring ring....
Maa picks up the phone-
Maa- Hello
kapil-   Hello, maa is the food ready ...  I am on my way home and very hungry...
Maa-  Yes dear we are just waiting for you....
Kapil-  I will be there in 20 mins Maa and I will also need to pack for the trip tomorrow as I will be going for 2 wks maa...
Maa-  Ok Kapil I will get your bag and some things ready for you...
Kapil-  ok then bye...

After half an hour
The bell rings and Sonali goes to open the door to Kapil and gives him a hug as she had not seen him for a wk and tomorrow again he is travelling....
Kapil:  hey Kido Kaisi ho?  Khaana khaya ki mera wait kar rahi thi....
Sonali:   Na baba.... Itni bhook ladi thi ki saare roti maine khatam kar li
Kapil:  Papa, Maa Kal se 2 hafte ke liye Jammu mein kaam hoga...

Kapil has dinner and does his packing says goodnight to his family and retires for the night

Jammu-  Kapil meets an interesting person......Guess who????

Phweeeeeee......  Girls Now I appreciate the effort, thought and creativity that goes into writing an FF and all of you are such talented geniuses......  Wish I could do a better job of this ..... Kindly give ur honest advice and suggestions....

Edited by Juna04 - 10 March 2011 at 12:24am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suranjiandromeda_kiasudhalata1Faiza_samsujji0609

sudhalata1 IF-Dazzler
sudhalata1
sudhalata1

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Juna ,first let me congratulate youClapClapClapClapClap for starting FF on our beloved Kanjali. and Juna the first introductory part is very good and is situational. Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile. The caring maa,loving sis.doting dad.....everything picture perfect. Just waiting for u to update the second part where the two shall meet as he is going to JammuWinkWinkWink. Great going Juna.Keep it commingThumbs Up

Juna04Faiza_sam

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Wow Juna diii....... that was too good....... loved the start..... it was well defined....... aww Kapil's sis name is sonali...... me likes that......... very cute update....... wow Kapil is going to Jammu........ eagerly waiting to read his meeting with special someone....... continue soon.........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Thanks lata and Sujji for your kind comments and your inputs.... Thank u for encouraging my small efforts -  will update the next part tomorrow....Love you bothHug

sujji0609

-Pri.RP- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Juna04

andromeda_kia Goldie
andromeda_kia
andromeda_kia

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Juna di, I was waiting for ur FF!!

Its very, very good- I am loving the backdrop of kanjali romance!!

Kaps is an engineer? Like me?? Whopppppppppppeeeeeeeeeee!! Hug

Anjali- bubbly & adventurous!! Wow!!

I am waiting for next update!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04Faiza_samsujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Hey girls....

One news NB5 is cming up.... Today in SBS they declared possible jodis as well......... We can bang SP wall to ask them to cast Kanjali as well... If not possible for performance then at-least for anchoring.........

Juna04sujji0609

Go to top