Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~ Kanjali Love paradise - 3 ~|| (Page 111)

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Bhavna fan?? I have doubt about their identity as well.... Didnt we had such kind of experience in RKAB forum before????

But  then forget it. I am not her fan and i dont care about it.... however I am also worried about PMMKA just for Kapil. He got good role to play and i dont want show to be unsuccessful because of some third person.......

I mentioned same fact in PMMKA forum before. Either show needs to have

1) Good chemistry between lead or
2) Female lead should be able to make connection with audience..

Unfortunately PMMKA falling flat on both fronts.... I managed to catch glimpse of "Baba aiso var.." due to PMMKA.. And I liked the girl who is playing Bharati. I mean I am not regular viewers, But still I felt sympathy about her character in story... In PMMKA its not happening.....

Edited by darshana23 - 27 February 2011 at 9:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Hehehe agreed dii......  I just want a good female lead opposite Kapil..... mainly Anjali...... so they can start a parallel love story and i'm sure it would be more interesting to watch as Sarja character narration is really good..... so it would be a lovely sequence to see him fall in love.....

But me seriously not getting the same feelings when i get Arjun-Bhavna sequences... although Arjun plays his part really good... and looks lovey dovey......... but Bhavna looks kinda forced..... and doesn't even smile much.... i mean the real sequences not the dreamy sequences..... and i feel they should make her look good... i mean especially her hair... small hair would be more preferable....... and she needs to learn to act faster.......

darshana23

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
I thought that all of you would be busy watching he match............

Sujju: what happened in that trp thread is so childish.and seems like some people have problem everytime a trp chart is posted............i dunno why....

sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Sumi, doing both watching match and online too....

Sumi, what shocked me some third person coming and claiming to be Kapil's fan.
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Bhavna fan?? I have doubt about their identity as well.... Didnt we had such kind of experience in RKAB forum before????

But  then forget it. I am not her fan and i dont care about it.... however I am also worried about PMMKA just for Kapil. He got good role to play and i dont want show to be unsuccessful because of some third person.......

I mentioned same fact in PMMKA forum before. Either show needs to have

1) Good chemistry between lead
2) Female lead should be able to make connection with audience..

Unfortunately PMMKA falling flat on both fronts.... I managed to catch glimpse of "Baba aiso var.." due to PMMKA.. And I liked the girl who is playing Bharati. I mean I am not regular viewers, But still I felt sympathy about her character in story... In PMMKA its not happening.....

Yes dii... there were some Bhavna fans... but they are sure real ids... as we know few of them as they love Kapil too.......

Yes dii... me totally with you on the 2 points...... she's unable to connect with the audience for the time being.... this topic would not have come had Kapil-Arjun been newcomers too as they all would taken some time to act properly...... but here all are established.... and they are playing their characters really well....... and she stands out alone in that crowd.........  i found only that part when Sarja shouts at her... and she's frightened at the same time blabbering good.... but i wont say really very good.......

Same here..... i really want the show to work for Kapil...... as this show is not a saas bahu saga which Kapil wanted....... and his role happens to be more impressive than anyone else..... and this fact coming more from Arjun fans is making me feel more better...... and everyone has accepted him in that character.....  if you notice no one was angry with him for shouting at Niru..... they all appreciated his acting there........

hehe me too saw that Bharati's acting thanks to PMMKA getting late to air...... she was good.... and some sequence of divorce was going on... so had more sympathy  for her....... but here till now i haven't got a single sequence where i felt bad for Niru..... i have felt bad for her father but never her.......

Edited by sujji0609 - 27 February 2011 at 9:56am
sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

I thought that all of you would be busy watching he match............

Sujju: what happened in that trp thread is so childish.and seems like some people have problem everytime a trp chart is posted............i dunno why....

Yes Usma.... that was terrible....... and the way that place changed to a fighting zone within minutes was annoying....... yesterday i was like shocked....... as just some half an hour back i saw 4 pages...... and suddenly it had gone to 8th page...... i got curious to check what it was when i realised that it was a battlefield.......
darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Thats the problem, being a woman I am not able to connect to her..... Lets see how time goes, its just a month...
usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
well, she might be a kapil fan or maybe she said it to be on safe side.but yes i was surprised too..then again many kapil fans showed up when he did ZND remeber, who cared more about his dance than his acting.....so, possible

fact is, even than Bhavnas acting, the storyline is too slow and linear.....it is just as they said in the articles "day to day life in mumbai".......i feel they need a parallel story of Sarje more...............

and Chandus acting is good  but its not enough to hold interest everyday for 30 minutes........if i want to see alltime lovey dovey look, why shouldnt i see CB2 or other sagas where leads just stare at the other leads?...Chandu and Sarje both needs some different individual storyline and role than be connected with Niru always...........gives the drama some dimension

anyways, its not PMMKA thread, its kanjali love paradise so lets talk about hat..........I dnt like the new show Anjali has been offered, and i really wanna see kanjali together .....if not in show, at least in some interview..........its getting tougher everyday, and it increases my fear that they actually broke up.and thats not a good feelings and it hurts my feeling of respect i have for both of them (sorry but in real world, lots of my friends are breaking up too so am a bit sad about it )

Go to top