Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||~ Kanjali Love paradise - 3 ~|| (Page 104)

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

Originally posted by sujji0609

Same here Suranji...... that's basically the reason why i said I'm not finding anything interesting...... as again all female characters are cry babies here...... and they will compete with each other for the award of who cries most..... the way Kaps is doing something new....... i wanted  Anjali to do the same...... and agree with you if she gets any of the other 3 characters then she is sure to be sidelined......... but then you never know what if here they sideline 2nd & the 3rd sis..... you never know when the channel will play games.....  agreed...and am not interested to see a sony tv version of Sp's Behenein................dnt care if it was a hit tamil series or not.......................

Usma dear.... the show is just 1 month old....... i have a feeling the trps will rise in the coming episodes.....  and one thing is really making me happy that this show has given Kapil the lost fame which once Rkab & Nb4 bestowed on him in 2008......  as many Arjun fans who were watching the show for Arjun are now telling they have started loving Kapil too... and now they are watching for ArPil...... so that's a good sign for the time being....... the only good sign so far.............you know what.maybe TRP will start rising if and once the triangle love story comes upDead............

Agreed with you & Juna dii.....   but i still believe that Kanjali wanted to work together and they waited enough for some good offer to come their way...... but somewhere they failed........  so they felt it's better to be happy with the roles coming their way......yes and i feel thats a wise decision....after all new show or sequel whatever, in those two other shows, the leads will act the same roles and in the same way as they ddi on the main one....as actors kanajli needs to try out variety...............

and I'm really happy with Kapil's choice..... but somewhere i'm not getting the same feeling about Anjali....... I hope Anjali makes a careful decision....... me hoping same,

BTW, I got one more point for junadi ..people wanted to see sequel of CB and KMH.but our RKAB quality went so down that we didnt care to ask for a sequel because we knew it would be way worseCry...........
But dear what gave you the idea that there will be a love triangle??? as Sarja is going to be put behind bars because of Niru...... and do you think he will fall for Niru after that??? this will only make matters worse for Chandu-Niru...... but am sure after some time Sarja will come around for Chandu......  i was just thinking maybe Sarja will make Niru get back the job.... but Niru doesn't know it and she puts Sarja behind bars......

Yes dear... Kanjali need to do variety....... but Anjali seems to be stuck with the same kind of roles of cry babies.... i really want her to do something different.......

Agreed dear... those shows of which remakes are being made...... may have been a total hit there...... but not necessary everyone would want to see that here..... and they are really boring after some point of time...... you know the same director of the show Mettioli has another show on air now......... and that's so beautiful...... it deals with different kinds of marriages........ and every relationship is different....... and whatever problem is shown the outcome comes in a week's time..... so it ends very quickly and they go ahead with some plot........ and me totally loving that show....... but this mettioli experience i sure want to forget.......

Edited by sujji0609 - 26 February 2011 at 7:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
hi guys , so Anjali got offer ??? hmmm .....i agree with u all that doesnt sound intersting at all ..she should take a wise decision

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sujji0609

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
oh Forgot to wish Purva ...congrats on ur brilliant success dear ...keep it up :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

andromeda_kia

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Hey Faizu... how r u dear???

Agreed yaar.... as i have already seen that show ... so i'm really not getting the interest to watch it........

Juna04Faiza_sam

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Hi sujji , am much better but not completely ....wish i recover soon ...:((

yeah i read ur post that u have watched that drama ....i too feel that she would be lost in that crowd if she signs the show :(...gosh i really want Kanjali to work with some good channel n production houses..and yeah ofcourse with good script as well

Juna04sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Yes Faizu... although PMMKA has a good script.Big smile.. but it's come on the wrong channel..Ouch. why can't the creatives cast Anjali opposite Kapil in the showCry.... that would be so good.Embarrassed....

and will surely pray dear for you so that you get well completely... Smile

Edited by sujji0609 - 26 February 2011 at 8:53am

Juna04Faiza_sam

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
yeah true thats how atleast we would be shown full interest in the show bcz it seems lacking now.......apart frm kaps parts i dnt watch the other parts..as its really a trouble to watch on YT...besides i dnt find anythng much intresting...WU r enough :(

Juna04sujji0609

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Thanks fr ur wishes dear..even right now am feeling as if my head is going to burstCry....so much headache

Go to top