||~ Kanjali Love paradise - 3 ~|| - Page 101

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi girls,

Its better we all meet over here till Kaps make come back in PMMKA
Sujju, in fact I was also telling same to Sumi. By just a week dont jump to any conclusion.... But I also feel boring while watching show......

Anjali as Niru. I feel is opt choice and I really want to see her opposite to Kapil......
Originally posted by darshana23

Hi girls,

Its better we all meet over here till Kaps make come back in PMMKA

thats the same thing as I was telling

and about anjali in PMMKA, only if storyline gets better, otherwise no way.......and they type of low TRP the show is getting, taking this show really wont benefit Anjali

even if Anj plays Niru, i will say that female role really has no substance........and Anj will hardly have anything to portray, its so narrow role with nothing in it, we all are more or less self-centered or busy in own life or think about own gain like Niru too, but that doesn't mean i will like such character to see everyday on  screen
Originally posted by usmrasul

I also agree with ur word... not to watch PMMKA till Sarjaa comes back....... If he is there then we can catch epi, online or repeat and continue.....

Anyways, it would not be tolerable as well as CVs are planning for more song sequences... One is planned for today and another one they are shooting........
Darshu diii....... just read your post now....... iand did you read the answers by Shikha....... her one point made me thinking now........ is Kapil's health fine??i hope all's well......  pata chale they decided to give him a small break so he takes ample rest........
Hi , am back ...

Darsh , u were ashamed on Mr , Jayesh patel only .....good ...am wondered at saurabh tiwari's interview ....he was talking about thier 2 more shows launching and am seeing that one of them is already going to the drains ......The name S.Farhan as producer made me🤢 ...cz if he is the same person who used to write screenplay of RKAB then god help this show cz now he is entered in production ??? let alone that  endemol is there too but that S.Farhan made me angry all the time when i saw his name came on TV screen instead of Damini kanwal shetty ....she was very good screenplay writer....RKAB was different when she used to write ...sigh....
sigh, i see darshudi picked up another fight in the article........

sujju: glad that you agreed.....
i feel fishy that two leads are designed such weird way and thats why i feel its more like a triangle..........so keep everyone confused...and as i said i dnt see how a triangle would work out, with me it cant, AB wont make a good villain, sarje is not meant to be villain and BK though cute, surely is no Helen of Troy to have men fight over her
Originally posted by darshana23

I also agree with ur word... not to watch PMMKA till Sarjaa comes back....... If he is there then we can catch epi, online or repeat and continue.....

Anyways, it would not be tolerable as well as CVs are planning for more song sequences... One is planned for today and another one they are shooting........
Haan Darshu diii.......... it's really boring🥱 and painful to watch PMMKA without Sarja😭🥺......  me not watching today...... will check the WU is it mentions Kapil will see it Online...... 😊
sujju, i will reply.... only thing is I am not allowed to do that because of 30 mins time limit.....