||~ Kanjali Love paradise - 3 ~|| - Page 99

Posted: 13 years ago
Rendezvous with Fate - Chapter 1

The crackling sound of his father's slap still echoed in Sarja's ears..... Although it didn't hurt externally but he was bruised internally........His father's words of calling him a rowdy and a useless character further aggravated his wounded heart..... He was still trying to figure out the mistake he had committed...... for getting to hear all those harsh words.....  Why did his father fail to see the love and concern he had for him when he was arguing with his brother for the way he back stabbed their father..... he had no answer to this question......

He had vowed never to enter the house again...... he had had enough of it already..... as he slowly dragged himself to his corner...... the homely feeling which he felt at the corner....... never once did he feel it when he was at home....... the small cupboard, his boxing gloves,table,chairs  seemed to strike the right chord with him...... he never had to explain his things to them......
they were always ready to welcome him with open arms........

As he turned to see his house in the dark.... he saw the lights turned off.... which made him all the more frustrated.... he was cursing his life for the way it had turned out.... in his anger,he threw a chair away....... he was about the break the table when something stopped him from doing that........ it reminded him of his father...... as he recollected the childhood incident when his father had got him that study table.......

"Sarja ..... You have always made me proud son..... and this is a small gift for you...... always make use of this table whenever you make right decisions....."

He ran his hands on the table........ and quietly pulled one chair towards the table..... and placed his head firmly on it......... rain of tears started flowing from his eyes straining the table as he vividly recollected that one rendezvous with fate which changed the strings of his life forever........

I know it's a very short update....... but if you friends like it...... will continue with this FF.......
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
sujju... why are u not starting it PMMKA forum?
Oh sorry diii...... i didn't notice your post.....

if this update is fine..... then will post it there....... 😊
do continue sujju and yes start on PMMKA forum..
Thanks a lot....... will post it there too...... 😊
Hi from my side too  n ..Assalam o alaikum sumi ...:)
walaikumus salm faiza apu...how was ur day?
Hello sweetiesπŸ€—....... me there too........ πŸ˜ƒ
Day was fine .....:) aaj u have cum early from office ??? u said it 's been shifted n u will have to spend 2 hours just in travelling ? so tiring na ?
Ohhoo Usma & Faizu....... super duper angry on members asking for Anjali........ πŸ˜†
πŸ˜‰