Chat Clubs

||~ Kanjali Love paradise - 3 ~|| - Page 98

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Usma I see u are online too....  Holiday today  so what are ur plans for the day?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Juna04

Hi Usma I see u are online too....  Holiday today  so what are ur plans for the day?

i intend to sleep
i badly badly badly need to sleep
Juna04 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: usmrasul

i intend to sleep
i badly badly badly need to sleep

Sweet dreams ....  and thank u for your visit here....
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Juna04

Sweet dreams ....  and thank u for your visit here....

junadi, do you honestly think my mom would let me sleep on the day??????.even though am tired and this is weekend, mom wont let me.....😕
smiley121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sumi

darshana sent me a message on fb and i commented on starplus wall......will do that whenever i get time😃
Juna04 thumbnail

FF- Destined to love  (Part 2)

Kapil meets an interesting person-

Scenario:  Kapil arrives at Jammu airport and is received by  Amit Abrol who also works for the same Company based in Jammu….  They get into the Car which drops him to the hotel where he is to stay while in Jammu.  Amit and Kapil hit it off well and as they are talking abt work they seem to like each other and their conversation shifts to Cricket.  They talk abt the different teams and the chances of their coming to the finals….

Amit:  Arrey yaar Kal  India Vs England match hai ….. why don't u come to my place and we can watch it together….😃

Kapil:  I would have loved to but it is your family time so I don't want to bother you.😊

Amit:  Kya baat karte ho…..  Come we can have fun watching the game together…

Kapil:  Ok then what time shld I come?😃

Amit:  Tomorrow is holiday and the match begins at 2.00pm so come early then we can have lunch together as well…😃

Kapil:   Hope it is not too much trouble for your family…

Amit:  Arrey no yaar …. Don't worry we are all pretty cool and we always have fun time together…

Kapil:  ok thanks

Kapil is a cricket fan and how could he refuse a chance to watch one of the  world cup games and that too when India is playing in it.

Today he had a few meetings which were productive and good so he just decided to have dinner in the restaurant nearby.  The next day he woke up his usual time and had his Continental breakfast of toast, tea and fruit and decided to go for a walk as this was his first time in Jammu and the weather was beautiful too.

He walked for 45 mins and decided to return back to the hotel,  but he was very thirsty so stopped by a Store to get a drink  and suddenly he noticed a girl on a motorbike with her hair flying out of her helmet and he could not take his eyes off her. 😛

Growing up in bigger cities he had not seen a girl on motorbike and this sight of this very beautiful girl made his heart beat faster….  He kept staring at her until she came closer to him and to his pleasant surprise she stopped at the store to buy some provisions…

Anjali usually loves to run errands for her family so that gives her a chance to use her brothers bike which she is not allowed to use to get to her University...

She was here now to buy some milk and bread but as she gets closer she notices a tall handsome looking man whom she had never seen around before... 

Anjali's thoughts-- He must be a visitor to the city  and did not look like he was from this city.  But why is he staring at me... 

He is good looking and there is something decent about him even though he is staring at me

He kept on staring at her and the suddenly the girl gave him a questioning look… he suddenly felt all embarrassed and to cover up he asked😳 

Kapil:  Hey nice bike,  Is it new?

Anjali:  It belongs to my brother and it is a year old…

Kapil:  This is a beautiful city and riding the bike must be so thrilling in the mountainous valley… 

Anjali:  Yes it is… Is this your first visit here?

Kapil:  Yes I am here on business work…

Anjali:  Where are u staying?

Kapil:  I am staying at the Holiday Inn, not too far from here….  Actually I just came for a walk and now on my way back to the hotel…

Anjali: If you like I can give you a ride back to the hotel on my bike as it is on my way home too.👍🏼

Kapil:  Thank you that is very nice of you.  It is a beautiful bike and so hard to say no to your offer.😍

Anjali:  Ok then Just give me a minute… 

Anjali got her groceries and continued to put on her helmet before hopping on the bike

Guys will update the next part if u like this one

sudhalata1 thumbnail
Juna come to FB. just read this part and please update the next part😃anjali on a bike and kapil pillion riding😍 Jaldi se kapil ko uske ghar bhej do Juna
Edited by sudhalata1 - 13 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awwwwwwwwww such a sweet update Juna dii.☺️....... love at first sight kya baat hai😳....... thanks for giving me a beautiful reminder of our evergreen couple YuRa😍.......... hehe what's this Kapil sitting behind Anjali that reminds me of my FF-Humtum😆😉..... boy she's in for  a shock when she gets to know that Kapil is friends with her bro😆......... I'm eager to read their excitement sitting on the bike😳😍....... continue soon eagerly awaiting your next update😃.......
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Both parts are fabulous Juna aapi , am loving how u make all the things connected with each other .....Scenario is perfect for the FF .... i really love Kapil is gonna watch match at her home ....and they already met in some shop ...wow ..too good ....i loved u show bold Anjali who offered bike ride in 1st meeting itself ....really cool😎..keep it up as anything about Kanjali is really appreciated👍🏼