Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sumi, yeah its better to get back on Kanjali discussion.. leave PMMKA right here atleast....

About Kanjali interview, I am skeptical... we were lucky till the time they were part of Star network... we know both of them will not publicized anything from their end...

Sumi, I feel they are still very much together........ I know that TOI article made kiosk. But  then Kapil's IF article where he himself mentioned that he would love to work Anjali...

IF article was published just on a day of his entry... Much late after TOI article.
Edited by darshana23 - 13 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Usma.... if you go by Kapil's interview..... he still maintains that there is no doubt that they want to work together...... if they had really broken up then they are sure not to keep this tag...... as they both hail from traditional families......

and i feel the reason they are not coming for a joint interview is because they know the audience want to see them together but fate is not giving them a chance of working together......

I'm just praying that Anjali declines this offer.... and we get news that Anjali bags the lead role opposite Kapil......

Sometimes i feel the producers are afraid to cast Anjali opposite Kapil as
1]Arti fans will get angry
2]Focus will shift completely from Chandu-Niru story completely.....
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

Sumi, yeah its better to get back on Kanjali discussion.. leave PMMKA right here atleast....

About Kanjali interview, I am skeptical... we were lucky till the time they were part of Star network... we know both of them will not publicized anything from their end...

Sumi, I feel they are still very much together........ I know that TOI article made kiosk. But  then Kapil's IF article where he himself mentioned that he would love to work Anjali...

IF article was published just on a day of his entry... Much late after TOI article.

Diii i'm with you about TOI article.... as the date on which it was published was wrong..... as i would have sure to read it in bombay times...... but there was no Kapil news for the whole week. that time.... i feel the news is false........  or it is tampered......
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Wtats this India-England match got tied kya??
darshana23 thumbnail
Dont understand this? They can take Dolly Bindra to increase TRP of their one show which was not doing well. But they cant care for PMMKA....

Sujju, I agree with ur other fact abt Kanjali relationship... Sumi, so far I have seen they are very much together. And I am sure they must be in touch as well...

U know today I was traveling back when Anjali's interview when she went to Ashtavinayak came to my mind. In that interview, I spotted that Kapil was also there with her. But he was not shown.....

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

Usma.... if you go by Kapil's interview..... he still maintains that there is no doubt that they want to work together...... if they had really broken up then they are sure not to keep this tag...... as they both hail from traditional families......
and i feel the reason they are not coming for a joint interview is because they know the audience want to see them together but fate is not giving them a chance of working together......
I'm just praying that Anjali declines this offer.... and we get news that Anjali bags the lead role opposite Kapil......

Sometimes i feel the producers are afraid to cast Anjali opposite Kapil as
1]Arti fans will get angry .i feel thats the main reason
2]Focus will shift completely from Chandu-Niru story completely..... besides if cvs are trying for any tringle love, theres no scope for Sarje to have other female lead

thnx for consolation sujju.but i still need my dose of kanajli......

darshana23 thumbnail
Sujju, haan yaar... India could have won the match... But second last over, we loose it...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

Dont understand this? They can take Dolly Bindra to increase TRP of their one show which was not doing well. But they cant care for PMMKA....

Sujju, I agree with ur other fact abt Kanjali relationship... Sumi, so far I have seen they are very much together. And I am sure they must be in touch as well...

U know today I was traveling back when Anjali's interview when she went to Ashtavinayak came to my mind. In that interview, I spotted that Kapil was also there with her. But he was not shown.....

Agree diii... it's like they have left the task to Kapil-Arjun to make it a hit......

Diii do you have that interview link??? as i remember you telling that you felt Kapil was also there...... but when i tried to see the video again.... it was removed due to terms of violation. by that time...... if you have it then can you please load it in YT at your own convenience.......
darshana23 thumbnail
By the way, have u noticed lead pair of Humari devrani is making come back on Imagine itself. But in two diff. shows....
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

thnx for consolation sujju.but i still need my dose of kanajli......

i feel Usma that's the main reason why they are still not introducing the female lead opposite Kapil...... but i really don't want any love triangle...... i want only Anjali opposite him.......