||~ Kanjali Love paradise - 3 ~|| - Page 82

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Faizu... how r u dear???

Agreed yaar.... as i have already seen that show ... so i'm really not getting the interest to watch it........
Hi sujji , am much better but not completely ....wish i recover soon ...:((

yeah i read ur post that u have watched that drama ....i too feel that she would be lost in that crowd if she signs the show :(...gosh i really want Kanjali to work with some good channel n production houses..and yeah ofcourse with good script as well
Yes Faizu... although PMMKA has a good script.😃.. but it's come on the wrong channel... why can't the creatives cast Anjali opposite Kapil in the show😭.... that would be so good.😳....

and will surely pray dear for you so that you get well completely... 😊
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
yeah true thats how atleast we would be shown full interest in the show bcz it seems lacking now.......apart frm kaps parts i dnt watch the other parts..as its really a trouble to watch on YT...besides i dnt find anythng much intresting...WU r enough :(
Thanks fr ur wishes dear..even right now am feeling as if my head is going to burst😭....so much headache
Agreed yaar... only Sarja parts are interesting to watch.... as they have something different in store all the time.....

AWwwwwwwww......... that's really bad...... praying you get fine soon....

Did you see thursday's episode on YT??
thursday's epi ??? yeah i think only part 1 , was that same where sarja returns with his gang and asks fr beer???..i watched that part only
yes dear.... if possible do check his part with his mom...... that was really good..... as the hurt he showed in his eyes was well executed....
Hi Sujji and ...........Faizu I am so sorry that u are still in pain, hope u get better soon🤗

Sujji why is nobody here now?  Also nobody in FB too
Can i join ...........sorry i m here after so long