Chat Clubs

||~ Kanjali Love paradise - 3 ~|| - Page 81

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Juna04

Sujji thank you for giving us a summary of that show and I agree with you I find that these kind of stories dont appeal to me esp in a serial as it becomes a drag of mental torture.....

But the 3rd sister never becomes happy as her husband suspects her with that old lover who continues to help so there is no happiness in her life....

Basically the sisters suffering go for a long time before some of them find some happiness at the end....
Anyway hope Anj finds a good show and hope she chooses her role carefully....
I commented on the thread abt TRP's on PMMKA forum and really agree with priyanka there -  that Arpil chemistry is the only thing that is worth watching so on SBB/SBS they need to show more of them than the focus on the lead actress....
Also Time slot change, channel change will make a big difference....

No diii.... 3rd sister's life also ends in happily ever after...... as her husband gets handicapped later....... and her love and devotion changes him completely as she nurses him back... and he apologises for all his bad deeds.... 

Actually i loved her more with her lover..... they were perfect as she was the perfect one for the vile mother in law of the 2nd sister as the brother in law as in her lover supported her completely in that regard as he loved his bhabhi[2nd sister]......

Agreed diii... Arpil...... most importantly Kapil is making me watch the show........ and i hope they stress more on the bro bonding.......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suranji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
okay .. I have been MIA for a while so I will summaries my comments ..  😳

@ Purva : Congrats gal .. all the best for the future exams as well  πŸ‘πŸΌ  ⭐️  πŸ‘

@ others : I agree with most of  you'll about  Anjali's role.. there is so many wrongs about this .. I have a gut feeling that she should not be taking this serial ..   😊

the role of 5 sisters interaction is daunting by itself .. let me count the ways in which this is wrong

1. I don't want to watch this serial for 5 years  🀒.. No matter how much I love Anjali .. I mean come on she doesn't even have Kapil as a co-star .. what makes me think that this would keep me glued for such a long time ..

2.  @ sujju thanks for the character summary ... as much as I like these characters I feel I have seen all of them a 100 million time ... so SAD ..πŸ˜•

3. I feel Anjali will not be able to cope up with 4 other female leads .. Remember RKAB had only bhumi and they had their own different styles .. this is just too much crowded in this new serial ...

4. I also think that the gal from Karol bagh - simi is very much overpowering πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.. I can't blame her πŸ€“ .. I am sure she is gud .. but she just overshadows and jump on everyones characters πŸ˜”   .. no one gets to be visible next to her πŸ˜‘ ... so I feet thinks are not in Anjali's favor ..  πŸ€”

saying all that .. If she decided to say yes ..I strongly want her to follow sujju's advice .. but I also want to see the guys who will be approached for the characters of hubbies and lovers .. I don't care about the sisters 😈.. ( must be because I never had one myself ..so never cared much .. never missed out .. brothers rock πŸ˜›) πŸ‘πŸΌ

I reserve the rights to judge about this .. right now I hope and pray anjali says NO  😳

ps : this one is specially @ darshu .. pm my inbox with ur newest insights dear .. waiting for it
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: suranji

okay .. I have been MIA for a while so I will summaries my comments ..  😳

@ Purva : Congrats gal .. all the best for the future exams as well  πŸ‘πŸΌ  ⭐️  πŸ‘ congrats purva...i hope this success continues in other exams too...proud of you πŸ˜ƒ

@ others : I agree with most of  you'll about  Anjali's role.. there is so many wrongs about this .. I have a gut feeling that she should not be taking this serial ..   😊 i really wish so.........

the role of 5 sisters interaction is daunting by itself .. let me count the ways in which this is wrong

1. I don't want to watch this serial for 5 years  🀒.. No matter how much I love Anjali .. I mean come on she doesn't even have Kapil as a co-star .. what makes me think that this would keep me glued for such a long time ..

2.  @ sujju thanks for the character summary ... as much as I like these characters I feel I have seen all of them a 100 million time ... so SAD ..πŸ˜• lolz

3. I feel Anjali will not be able to cope up with 4 other female leads .. Remember RKAB had only bhumi and they had their own different styles .. this is just too much crowded in this new serial ...

4. I also think that the gal from Karol bagh - simi is very much overpowering πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.. I can't blame her πŸ€“ .. I am sure she is gud .. but she just overshadows and jump on everyones characters πŸ˜”   .. no one gets to be visible next to her πŸ˜‘ ... so I feet thinks are not in Anjali's favor ..  πŸ€”

I want to add number 5
5. a serial with 5 sisters being the center of the story, the whole attention would be in sari and jewelry and where to have spa, and as much important they might be, i feel its disgusting to see that on daily basis and furthermore, am sure the male characters would either be lambs or wolves, none of that attracts me (not to mention they might be silent khamba even)

saying all that .. If she decided to say yes ..I strongly want her to follow sujju's advice .. but I also want to see the guys who will be approached for the characters of hubbies and lovers .. I don't care about the sisters 😈.. ( must be because I never had one myself ..so never cared much .. never missed out .. brothers rock πŸ˜›) πŸ‘πŸΌ  hell yeah.brothers rock, i couldnt agree more with this...........

I reserve the rights to judge about this .. right now I hope and pray anjali says NO  😳

excellent post suranji, you said everything i wanted to say, and maybe more.so thanks for reducing my trouble of typing a lot of thingsπŸ˜†

@Sujju: thnx for summary, and i feel the story is very much like SP's Behenein, and i hate that serial, damn disgusting it is😑
ps : this one is specially @ darshu .. pm my inbox with ur newest insights dear .. waiting for it
this is not fair, why am i the only one who is not being PMed😭?????? I demand a PM tooπŸ˜†

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Suranji and Usma both of you have summarized everything I would have liked to say abt Anjali's prospective new show..................so thank you to both of you

Usma I also liked ur post on the TRP thing in PMMKA forum......   Now with all these negative things abt the show I am getting a little worried for Kaps and his show....

Also I really wish that none of Darshu's theories abt how the show will go come true but all the signs tell me that she could be right abt it.....

I really want somehow Kapil and Anjali to be paired again in this show (and all the viewers loving their pairing --------and-------with this show moving to another channel at a better timeslot and I also want Arjun and Bhavna to continue to be in this show with Bhavna improving and also improving the chemistry between them where ppl begin to accept and love them too.   Hope my wishes come true and Kaps and Anj again gain tremendous popularity together....

Darshu tell me -  if Karan and Kritika can get a Sequel (but it is an entirely new show) and similarly  the couple from Choti bahu (again a so called sequel but an entirely new show) 
get to be together On Screen......

Why is it that our Kanjali cannot be together?   I feel that Kanjali fan base is not as aggressive as the other 2 couples.....  
usmrasul thumbnail
Junadi,
you are welcome
well, first of all, channel change is not possible, it just doesnt happen, and even if Reliance wants to change channels, why would other channels be interested to take a semi-flop show and risk ownself? so , forget it

I too am worried about kaps....and frankly if this show falls than Kapil would do right in thinking that he should have entered a saas-bahu drama because those gives popularity, stability and money.i mean no matter how lacking the Chandu-Niru chemistry is, overall PMMKA is still better than many shows that are running in SP and Zee currently........

about not having Kanjali pair on-screen again I have several notions
1) something tells me that they themselves are not trying very hard for it
2) most kanjali fans got detached from Kanjali when RKAB started falling or they got busier
3) kanjali by staying in RKAB for so long ruined their own fate to work together because KMH couple or CB couple were fresh in viewers mind where kanjali got rather old
4) most real kanjali fans can not voice through email and stuffs.we who can are very few in number
5) maybe kanjali and we fans both want variety and quality more than seeing same face again and again unlike many (i mean, we can always ask why KSG is so popular or how could he grab a SP show, but let it be..many ppl r mad for him and acts mad fr him, we just cant do the same way for kanjali.at the end, its just another tv show)

and BTW, we did try, we mailed all channels remember? Maybe its nt fans feedback that matters to the channels.maybe something else.......

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Same here Suranji...... that's basically the reason why i said I'm not finding anything interesting...... as again all female characters are cry babies here...... and they will compete with each other for the award of who cries most..... the way Kaps is doing something new....... i wanted  Anjali to do the same...... and agree with you if she gets any of the other 3 characters then she is sure to be sidelined......... but then you never know what if here they sideline 2nd & the 3rd sis..... you never know when the channel will play games.....

Usma dear.... the show is just 1 month old....... i have a feeling the trps will rise in the coming episodes.....  and one thing is really making me happy that this show has given Kapil the lost fame which once Rkab & Nb4 bestowed on him in 2008......  as many Arjun fans who were watching the show for Arjun are now telling they have started loving Kapil too... and now they are watching for ArPil...... so that's a good sign for the time being.......

Agreed with you & Juna dii.....   but i still believe that Kanjali wanted to work together and they waited enough for some good offer to come their way...... but somewhere they failed........  so they felt it's better to be happy with the roles coming their way...... and I'm really happy with Kapil's choice..... but somewhere i'm not getting the same feeling about Anjali....... I hope Anjali makes a careful decision.......
usmrasul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sujji0609

Same here Suranji...... that's basically the reason why i said I'm not finding anything interesting...... as again all female characters are cry babies here...... and they will compete with each other for the award of who cries most..... the way Kaps is doing something new....... i wanted  Anjali to do the same...... and agree with you if she gets any of the other 3 characters then she is sure to be sidelined......... but then you never know what if here they sideline 2nd & the 3rd sis..... you never know when the channel will play games.....  agreed...and am not interested to see a sony tv version of Sp's Behenein................dnt care if it was a hit tamil series or not.......................

Usma dear.... the show is just 1 month old....... i have a feeling the trps will rise in the coming episodes.....  and one thing is really making me happy that this show has given Kapil the lost fame which once Rkab & Nb4 bestowed on him in 2008......  as many Arjun fans who were watching the show for Arjun are now telling they have started loving Kapil too... and now they are watching for ArPil...... so that's a good sign for the time being....... the only good sign so far.............you know what.maybe TRP will start rising if and once the triangle love story comes up🀒............

Agreed with you & Juna dii.....   but i still believe that Kanjali wanted to work together and they waited enough for some good offer to come their way...... but somewhere they failed........  so they felt it's better to be happy with the roles coming their way......yes and i feel thats a wise decision....after all new show or sequel whatever, in those two other shows, the leads will act the same roles and in the same way as they ddi on the main one....as actors kanajli needs to try out variety...............

and I'm really happy with Kapil's choice..... but somewhere i'm not getting the same feeling about Anjali....... I hope Anjali makes a careful decision....... me hoping same,

BTW, I got one more point for junadi ..people wanted to see sequel of CB and KMH.but our RKAB quality went so down that we didnt care to ask for a sequel because we knew it would be way worse😭...........
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: usmrasul

BTW, I got one more point for junadi ..people wanted to see sequel of CB and KMH.but our RKAB quality went so down that we didnt care to ask for a sequel because we knew it would be way worse😭...........

But dear what gave you the idea that there will be a love triangle??? as Sarja is going to be put behind bars because of Niru...... and do you think he will fall for Niru after that??? this will only make matters worse for Chandu-Niru...... but am sure after some time Sarja will come around for Chandu......  i was just thinking maybe Sarja will make Niru get back the job.... but Niru doesn't know it and she puts Sarja behind bars......

Yes dear... Kanjali need to do variety....... but Anjali seems to be stuck with the same kind of roles of cry babies.... i really want her to do something different.......

Agreed dear... those shows of which remakes are being made...... may have been a total hit there...... but not necessary everyone would want to see that here..... and they are really boring after some point of time...... you know the same director of the show Mettioli has another show on air now......... and that's so beautiful...... it deals with different kinds of marriages........ and every relationship is different....... and whatever problem is shown the outcome comes in a week's time..... so it ends very quickly and they go ahead with some plot........ and me totally loving that show....... but this mettioli experience i sure want to forget.......
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi guys , so Anjali got offer ??? hmmm .....i agree with u all that doesnt sound intersting at all ..she should take a wise decision
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oh Forgot to wish Purva ...congrats on ur brilliant success dear ...keep it up :)