Haan Rosh ..its a big shock
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
May her Soul rest in peace
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

Girls , i have a sad news to tell ....Raksha aapi aka ramas has passed away ...i saw it in Global announcement ...what terrible n shocking news :(

here is the link , u can see the post itself

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/38766963

what????? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

๐Ÿ˜ญ

Faizu.... from where does one get this news??? ๐Ÿ˜•...  gosh that's a real sad news..... Raksha dii was such a sweetheart...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐Ÿ˜ญEdited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I dont know sujji , i just saw global announcement section and the news was there .....
may be someone who posted had some personal relation to her and Raksha aapi's relatives informed her ...No Idea . She lived in Taxas na , may b topic starter  also lives there n had her contact no.s etc๐Ÿ˜•

Yes its a big loss ..i remember how she was active on RKAB section when i joined in .even my firsts PM was her's๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by Faiza_sam - 13 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

I dont know sujji , i just saw global announcement section and the news was there .....
may be someone who posted had some personal relation to her and Raksha aapi's relatives informed her ...No Idea . She lived in Taxas na , may b topic starter  also lives there n had her contact no.s etc๐Ÿ˜•

Yes its a big loss ..i remember how she was active on RKAB section when i joined in .even my firsts PM was her's๐Ÿ˜ญ

ohhh ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.... yup dear...  although i have never spoken to her much... the way i talk to you all... but have seen her interacting with you all.... she was so sweet.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ... i still remember reading her version of shahi mehmaan of the week.... and there she was asked to dedicate a song to all.... she even dedicated one song to me.... ๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐Ÿ˜ญ
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
she really was sweet...and such a work-loving person...and so neutral, fair and all that.........didnt even know if she was ill or not or was it just sudden...................and she wasnt  old ....so unexpected

great loss
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My memory of our dear friend Rakha was during that lousy track when Yudi was being asked to remarry I remember her comment abt how she was also childless and how much her husband loves her and supported her when she had trouble bearing a child.  She was very disturbed by that track where they did not show compassion at all towards a woman who may not be able to bear a child for whatever reasons...
Somehow her post sort of touched me and remained in my memory.  It is amazing how people touch you even though u hardly know them...  May her soul rest in peace....
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
hiii friends Anjali uploaded this pic 3 minutes back๐Ÿ˜›..... it's taken at some beach๐Ÿ˜ณ.... now i really wonder what she was doing at beach... ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi sujji , awesome peeking hun ๐Ÿค—

Wonderful pic of her and it is of same day when she uploaded another pic of her ..i guess she was on some ship ....it was close-up na..look at her T-shirt .. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...purani pic hai yaar , abhi ki nahi hai๐Ÿ˜•
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Hi sujji , awesome peeking hun ๐Ÿค—

Wonderful pic of her and it is of same day when she uploaded another pic of her ..i guess she was on some ship ....it was close-up na..look at her T-shirt .. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...purani pic hai yaar , abhi ki nahi hai๐Ÿ˜•

no dear that top looks different to me๐Ÿ˜•....   and you know something Kaps was online for sometime๐Ÿ˜ƒ.... and he also accepted frd requests๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.... and guess who was online at the same time๐Ÿ˜‰..... Anju๐Ÿ˜ณ.... shall i say kismat konnection... โ˜บ๏ธ