Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Well let us hope that he does come Online and I would like us to have direct contact with him....
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Juna04

Sujji but u know when he was chatting with us RKAB was going under and even he was loosing interest there but this is a new show and he probably has to work harder for this character and this role.

He may not have time to chat also....

I agree...and even if he has perhaps he would think its better to invest that time elsewhere or else way to get into the characters skin than chatting and wasting it with us 😕
but, he surely needs some feedback too .....
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Sujji but u know when he was chatting with us RKAB was going under and even he was loosing interest there but this is a new show and he probably has to work harder for this character and this role.

He may not have time to chat also....

yes dii.... agreed... but one thing.... he was even doing two shows like Rkab &  ZND2 .... and i have chatted with him on those days... when his dance was going to come in the coming week and he was shooting nonstop for Rkab although we didn't like the track then...  so i'm sure atleast to know our feedback he'll come online... atleast i hope he'll come... 😊
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
Juna04 thumbnail
Usma dont forget Our hero is very intelligent - he has other sources to get feedback-  
He will visit PMMKA forum for sure although he never mentioned or told us if he visited RKAB forum but all of us have asked him to visit the forum to read our comments
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

first my disgusting pessimistic lecture and then warning on brackets...do i suddenly sound like tobacco ads? 😆

hehehe Usma.... you are really funny... 😆

actually the reason why i don't want to ask him is it'll be painful for him....  whatever is the real truth.... we are ignorant about that.... and as agreed here by all of us... we are going to focus on Kaps talent....  so it'll be better if our questions revolves only around him...

and about wishing Anjali good luck... there is no harm in doing that as one thing we know for sure they are still great friends.... but that news of her project has not yet come in the open.... we got the news from Kapil...  but even he didn't tells us what is she doing now??? so it's better we wait till we get proper news.... and only after that  we can think of passing on some message.... till then it's better not to talk about anything related to Anjali in front of Kapil...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Usma dont forget Our hero is very intelligent - he has other sources to get feedback-  

He will visit PMMKA forum for sure although he never mentioned or told us if he visited RKAB forum but all of us have asked him to visit the forum to read our comments

Kapil is very witty in all that... i'm not sure if he has come to know about PMMKA forum as the show has not yet started... maybe once the show starts he'll come to spy on us... 😉😈
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah sujju...me too feel same for same reason...............

I just wanted to say one thing....right now, i started wishing that this couple awards, couple dances like Nach Baliye things really shouldnt happen....because after a while, in case relationship changes, people start thinking that that time it was done fr the show only...and that hampers celeb just as much as that helped them to rise once..........in real life, there might be turmoils...................so, its just better if this favourite jodi, etc etc do not carry on the industry...everything should be only talent based

Just my opinion
Juna04 thumbnail
Sujji I have a strong feeling that they both are committed to getting married some day and spending their life with each other but maybe some unforeseen circumstances have postponed their marrying soon - like now with him focussing on the new show etc

Until they part and go their separate ways I will continue to believe that they are together
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
i just read a comment on PMMKA forum about the TOI article of Kapil.... she is Arjun fan... but she seems hurt...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

yeah sujju...me too feel same for same reason...............

I just wanted to say one thing....right now, i started wishing that this couple awards, couple dances like Nach Baliye things really shouldnt happen....because after a while, in case relationship changes, people start thinking that that time it was done fr the show only...and that hampers celeb just as much as that helped them to rise once..........in real life, there might be turmoils...................so, its just better if this favourite jodi, etc etc do not carry on the industry...everything should be only talent based

Just my opinion

you know Usma.... that's basically the reason why i posted a comment in the TOI article posted in the forum  that they are facing lots of hurdles in personal lives from both their families..... but later edited it as everyone told me not to and even i understood that it's wrong of me to do that..... but my intention was only to clear that doubt in the minds of others that they were not a couple because channel asked them to...  but they were a couple because they wanted to.... and they really loved each other and even now....