Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ok me also off now.... take care see you soon.... good nite.....

awesome pic of Kapil.......
sudhalata1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

wow thanks a lot for this Darshu dii..... you know dii i was looking for a clean video of that dance.... i mean without any names like Desi forums or apni community tagged to it... and this video is perfect.....

Thanx Darshu for the video link. i was trying for it from a long time.

sudhalata1 thumbnail
OMG you girls chat sooooooooooooooooooo much. read the 20 pages.😃. at this speed every 5 days a new thread will have to start. i enjoy ur chat. i also wish to join u girls in the chat but alas😔 i sleep early as i hit the gym early in the morning. by the time its ten i feel dead🤢tired and am off to sleep🥱

Even sherlock holmes might not have done so much detectivegiri  jitni u girls have done on kapil.😃😃😃😃😃

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Friends,
I sent a msg to Anjali on behalf of all of us but for some reason my copy paste is not working -  after I had my laptop formatted I am having other probs with it.

Also This is what I wrote in the msg
We are missing you but very happy to see Kapil On Screen again.  We love you for being a supporting partner to Kapil and hope he is the same to you.  We love you both bec you are the most genuine, honest and real ppl and we have known both of you for 2 yrs (since 2008) so we feel like you are part of our family.  
We wish you both success in your personal and professional life and hope that you continue to be supportive of each other as you have been so far.  Love you
This is on behalf of all my friends and myself who are fans of Kapil and Anjali (in short Kanjali)
Edited by Juna04 - 13 years ago
sudhalata1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juna04

Hey Friends,

I sent a msg to Anjali on behalf of all of us but for some reason my copy paste is not working -  after I had my laptop formatted I am having other probs with it.

Also This is what I wrote in the msg
We are missing you but very happy to see Kapil On Screen again.  We love you for being a supporting partner to Kapil and hope he is the same to you.  We love you both bec you are the most genuine, honest and real ppl and we have known both of you for 4 yrs (since 2008) so we feel like you are part of our family.  
We wish you both success in your personal and professional life and hope that you continue to be supportive of each other as you have been so far.  Love you
This is on behalf of all my friends and myself who are fans of Kapil and Anjali (in short Kanjali)

thank you so much juna for wishing anjali and kapil from our side too. we will always wish that they remain supportive of each other and whatever problems they are facing to get married may soon be over and they get married
sudhalata1 thumbnail

hey girls i'm sudhalata1 now and not latakathera. please make a note of it and dont ignore my comments, thinking i'm someone new on the forum😛
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhalata1

hey girls i'm sudhalata1 now and not latakathera. please make a note of it and dont ignore my comments, thinking i'm someone new on the forum😛

Thank YOU  sudhalata1   welcome to the forum with your new name .....🤗
smiley121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow 35 pages in 2 days ðŸ˜Ž and lot of news.thankyou girls for researching about kanjali , bringing articles and pictures.i did search many times for articles and pictures about kanjali  i dont find any ðŸ¤”

Is there any problem from anjali's side on accepting kapil?i m so  much worried for him.😭
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Girliessssss wassup ??? anybody here ??

@ lata aapi , u changed username ..thats cool .

@ Juna aapi , Thnx that u sent msg to Anjali on all's behalf .

Chalo ab finally , Aaaj ki taaza khabar 🥳

Pardes Mein mila koi apna sa forum has been started .😎

Chalo .....Spammmmmmmmmm😆

link : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/606

Edited by Faiza_sam - 13 years ago
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Bad news is that Arjun's n Bhavna's appreciation thread has already been started but not kaps 😒...ab to waqai we need to spam😈