Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Juna04

Hi Faizu and Sujji - sorry it took me this long to read all the pgs and come here.....πŸ˜ƒ

Yes I had and hr on the treadmill and then dinner prep and eating dinner and now in bed while chatting with u all

Aww that's ok.... no need to be sorry and all... 😊

Great dii... you get to go to the gym.πŸ˜ƒ... here toh even when my mom asks me to go to the nearby gym which is 10 minutes from my place... i don't go there..... πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
darshana23 thumbnail
ok.... u mentioned about health check last time.. I thought u r undergoing through some treatment
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for your concern guys ....  It really feels like a family here and I cannot think why I was away from you all when ever I was away....πŸ˜•
darshana23 thumbnail
sujji, loved ur new profile pic... kaps holding that mike... i know it was from sad moment, when they faced danger zone in NB, but kaps still looked hot over there
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Juna04

Hi Darshu-  no just that both me and my hubby had a complete health chkup and we some preventative things to do in terms of food, medication and exercise....  In short we need to loose some weight...

If u look at us we dont look overweight but we need to loose weight as we are slightly overweight

ohhh ok.... .... take good care of you diii.... 😊...
Juna04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

hello junadi...glad to see you here
which gym? the one where Sarje Rao goes? πŸ˜‰
just kidding..hope you are quite well

Hahahaha  Usma how did u become so optimistic dear and here Darshu and Sujji were calling u pessimist....πŸ˜†

Really wish Sarje Rao came to our gym...
darshana23 thumbnail
By the way, i have one news Might be not so important....
Kapil's brother Pratik is in Mumbai at his place, seems that Kapil will enjoy his time with bro
Edited by darshana23 - 13 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

sujji, loved ur new profile pic... kaps holding that mike... i know it was from sad moment, when they faced danger zone in NB, but kaps still looked hot over there

hehehe thanks a lot dii... yup dii he looked too hot to handle.... 😳and what i loved about him despite being put in the danger zone he was smiling...... πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

but then i always find him hot even now as Sarje Rao😳... i guess that effect will always be permanent... ☺️
Juna04 thumbnail

Kapil's brother Pratik is in Mumbai at his place, seems that Kapil will enjoy his time with bro

How did u get this news Darshu?  YOU are a real great Kanjali detective  - i remember all those gestures of Kanjali that u never missed and with your X-ray vision u detected every thing
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

that's great diii😳..... diii any news related to Kapil is always appreciated here....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† but then how did you get the news???πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago