Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sujji0609

sniff sniff.... you made me teary with your 1st part....😭😭... agreed yaar..... sometimes i really feel Kapil wants to settle down with Anjali so he can see her everyday.... and be with her everyday....  earlier when they were on sets atleast they had an excuse of meeting each other but now Anjali's parents or maybe his parents don't allow them to meet alone..... phone conversations and FB chats are not enough to fulfill the longing they 'll have in the heart to meet each other..... 😭

Sujji, jaha chah hain waha raah zarur hogi... I hope some magic happens like NB, where they were craving to stay with each other and NB came to their life. Many may have pointed out Kapil not gelling with other couples. But I am on his side as he was there to have some time with Anjali and not with other people. Believe me, if I would have been in his place I would have also stay alone with my love rather than spending my time with other people who are not anyone to me.

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

Hey Guys... Sorry to interrupt u ....Just wanna say I like kapil as a person and actor... ...i have seen RKAB .. and like kanjali offscreen  ... I think kapil has got potential as an actor and will grow more , loving his Bhai Style Role this time something different  ....I m mainly MJHT fan.. Arjun and Rati  ..Now i am glad to see Kapil n Arjun in a new show PMMKA....

Welcome Prianka.........................glad to see you taking an interest on kapil...we too are looking forward to Kapil-arjun brotherhood in PMMKA😃
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes diiii ..... one can easily make out that he really loves Anjali.... i still remember an old interview of Anjali where she was asked what does she love about him...... she said she loves the way he moulds himself for her and also loves the fact that he really loves her..... and one can easily make out she loves him too..... the way she looks at him..... the way she hugs him...... her emotions come automatically.....  same goes for Kapil..... their emotions are real.... even onscreen they don't have to fake.....
usmrasul thumbnail

well agreed though gelling with others isnt bad either.....but they were recent couple that time so ofcourse they wanted mr time alone fr themselves initially😲
Originally posted by: usmrasul

Welcome Prianka.........................glad to see you taking an interest on kapil...we too are looking forward to Kapil-arjun brotherhood in PMMKA😃

I have liked Kapil and Anjali in  nach Baliye.. my moms favorutie couple .. because they were so different from others... Very degnified couple..But Kapil has got potential to grow because he is good actor

I m looking forward to see Kapil Bhai kind of acting.. and glad he is doing something new... Arjun is the best whatever he does but looking forwards to see arjun-kapil brotherhood bonding.. No comment about PMMKA Actress..😕
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 13 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

I have liked Kapil and Anjali in  nach Baliye.. my moms favorutie couple .. because they were so different from others... Very degnified couple..

I m looking forward to see Kapil Bhai kind of acting.. and glad he is doing something new... Arjun is the best whatever he does but looking forwards to see arjun-kapil brotherhood bonding.. No comment about PMMKA Actress..😕

Well goes same here... no comments about the actress.... we are also wishing if they cast Anjali opposite to Kapil...... I guess this would be first show where audience will watch the show for both male leads and no one paying attention to female lead 😆

well I have not followed MJHT, but I did watch LRL and out of 4 boys Alekh(Arjun's character) was my fav.
Edited by darshana23 - 13 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

Well goes same here... no comments about the actress.... we are also wishing if they cast Anjali opposite to Kapil...... I guess this would be first show where audience will watch the show for both male leads and no one paying attention to female lead 😆

@Bold: if no one knew about the show or actress, they would find it a very Dostana type line 🤣

but personally, i dnt mind about the actress yet, i hvnt seen her acting so its nt fair to comment without knowing, besides there are people who can act less but got more fame in both bolly and telly world- so nothing so much wrong and lookwise she is simple and apt for the lower class role....so lets just be neutral here....if we keep a negative outlook fr her, maybe her good acting might also seem bad in our eyes and thats nt right from our part

sorry for the lecture yet again........but those who know me, am like this only😉
darshana23 thumbnail
[QUOTE=sujji0609yes diiii ..... one can easily make out that he really loves Anjali.... i still remember an old interview of Anjali where she was asked what does she love about him...... she said she loves the way he moulds himself for her and also loves the fact that he really loves her..... and one can easily make out she loves him too..... the way she looks at him..... the way she hugs him...... her emotions come automatically.....  same goes for Kapil..... their emotions are real.... even onscreen they don't have to fake.....
[/QUOTE]

U know sujji, thats the best about them... they dont need to tell other people that they are in relationship.... their eyes always speaks volume.... after being into relationship for 2 years, there comfort with each other genuine which would be there in any general couple...
Originally posted by: darshana23

well I have not followed MJHT, but I did watch LRL and out of 4 boys Alekh(Arjun's character) was my fav.

Yes we wanted Rati Opposite Arjun... and anjali oposite Kapil.. it would have been awsomeeeeeeeeeee.. lekin hua nahi,, may be next time 😃

I did not follow LRL at all ... but i loved MJHT .... my favorutie serial .. yes i do agree this time fans will watch this serial for Arjun n Kapil.... I have seen Bhavna acting.. not impressive at the moment .. but who knows she might improve... everyone shud get chance
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 13 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
god, plz grant one more wish..... make sumi optimistic😆