Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Juna aapi , yes am online ..how r u ??
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Faizu kaisi hai tu re?  Apun thik thak hai....

Sorry just wondering how Kaps lingo would be in the new show- maybe Faizu can demonstrate better on thisπŸ˜ƒ
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
But why am I talking as though there are more ppl online here.... when it is just u and me Faizu...
😭
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aww.. am fine , doing good ..

Lolzz..demonstration from me ?? i better shut up as its enough to throw one nasty line in a single day πŸ˜†

Oh , only u n me ? chalain cum to FB chat ...until some other prsn comes here ...k ??
Edited by Faiza_sam - 13 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
sujji, u r doing magic in ur every FF.... I am loving it... specially bond of brothers over here...... Kapil's reply"u marry with girl" πŸ˜†.... Let him meet Anjali more, then i want to hear this line from him ...............

Saksh loving Nikki and his innocence, u r kiiling me.... But whats this, they met and that too for short time? u cant do this..... plz plz plz update soon
sudhalata1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

Sorru sumi n sujji , i cdnt cum online yesterday as my sis was here at our place so i was busy !

Darsh , your FF update is too good ... shows the correct feeling of a girl who is going to get married to someone who is totally stranger yet ...Looking frwrd how destiny makes them one n how they fall in laove with each other .

Sujji , Wah wah another FF ....n that too on arrange marriage ..good going ..anything is accepted for kanjali.:)

About Article .
First of all , am very happy to read his interview n kudos to reporter whose questions were worth reading .... and ofcourse his answers as well .... You know kaps is quite interesting in giving answers n looks he has been set some criteria while giving interviews to print media , to online sites n for National TV ...I find that he is more comfortable n much frank in giving written interviewsπŸ˜†

As u all have said about their marriage so i have nthng new to say bcz my wish is same πŸ˜ƒ ...and for that Big-Boss crap , glad that he has mentioned it here so he might not get any ghatiya offer like thisπŸ˜†

And one more thing for kaps ....Yaar ''Atal behari '' route ???? No no plzzz ....as may b after getting married , you would think to follow '' Lalu prasad '' route who has got more than 12 children🀣( its a guess as dunno the correct figure whether he has cmplted his cricket team or no?🀣🀣.....Oh God , my suggestion for u to stay away following politicians route as they are incredibly freaky🀣..sorry no offense for that politician thingy cz i wrote all  just fr  fun πŸ˜†

only u can think of such answers. going lalu prasad yadav's way. chotte chotte yudi and chotte chotte anajaliπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ€£
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juna04

Hi Faizu I see u are online now

Sujji I read the update of ur new FF and just love your writing style and ever FF your scenario is so well described....
Interesting how they are destined to meet and I am really looking forward to when they actually meet each other in the marriage situation....

Thanks a lot diii for liking it.... and appreciating my writing style.... 😊

yup they'll meet again as strangers..... and when they'll come face to face they 'll be shocked to know that they are going to be married.....  hope i justify that situation....

Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Thank u Darsh for ur complimentπŸ˜†

@ sujji ..you are right that it would be worth watching if he participates in any adventure-base reality show πŸ˜ƒ agreed.... 😍

and thanks yaar that u always leave it to me to cum up with such freaking n horrible repliesπŸ˜†..God knows what is my mind made up of?πŸ˜• as i always throw such nasty linesπŸ˜† nasty maybe for you... but they are damn hilarious.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

FF : Hummmmmmmmmmmm lovely lovely update ....Rudr n Saksh r teasing him n he is running away ...thats so cool .....Loved it that Kaps here is such a careful person , i know he would make her happy after getting married ....Niki-Saksh 's sweet relation is worth reading n ...wow..Nikki n Anjali r friends??? Yipee ..... now Nikki would b there to convince Anjali fr this marriage ...But kaps ko kaun convince karay ga ??? Ah ,nasty question as her pic would do the honour na ?😳...cntinue soon πŸ˜ƒ Thanks a lot for liking it Faizu.....  hehe her pic???πŸ˜‰ well before that does the honour..... he'll see her face to face.... πŸ˜³πŸ˜†don't worry Kaps ke liye Saksham aur Rudr hai na.πŸ˜†.... and specially his heart which he is going to lose when he sees Anjali.... ☺️

rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Aww.. am fine , doing good ..

Lolzz..demonstration from me ?? i better shut up as its enough to throw one nasty line in a single day πŸ˜†

Oh , only u n me ? chalain cum to FB chat ...until some other prsn comes here ...k ??

aww you friends came early today... had i known i would have joined too.... in fact my IF page was open but i was watching CID.... πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

sujji, u r doing magic in ur every FF.... I am loving it... specially bond of brothers over here...... Kapil's reply"u marry with girl" πŸ˜†.... Let him meet Anjali more, then i want to hear this line from him ...............

Saksh loving Nikki and his innocence, u r kiiling me.... But whats this, they met and that too for short time? u cant do this..... plz plz plz update soon

Aww thanks a lot dii for your comments.... Kanjali themselves are magical.... no wonder their magic gets smeared on all our FFs when we write about them or talk about them...... 😳... hehe don't worry di this is just the start.... do you really think i'm going to leave them with such a small meeting.... he is bound to come back for sure.... but for what.... you'll get to know in my next update..... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†