wrote your name in the sand,
b
ut the waves washed it away.
I
wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.

- Jessica Blade -

A warm welcome to all of you!

We are here to discuss the cutest and sweetest jodi of Tellywood. This jodi's chemistry sizzles on and off-screen. The jodi is none other than KANJALI! A simple, innocent yet cute little girl from Jammu, Anjali Abrol and a handsome, strong man, Kapil Nirmal from Jaipur. We all know them as Rani and Yudishter in Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat.

This CC is especially dedicated to this special couple who carved a special place in our heart!

Yudhishtir and Rani in Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat

This is an INVITE ONLY club. Please PM Roshni/Darshana23 before you join.

HOW TO REGISTER YOURSELF

Please fill in the following details and PM (private message)

User name:

Date and month of birth:

RULES
         No member shall discuss any Moderator, even if it is praise for the Moderator, and criticism is definitely not allowed. We are no one to judge their moderating abilities. Let's stick to minding our own CC business.     Keep all your personal grudges with/against all other members via PM only. No member should take this as a place to bring out your frustration because of your personal grudges with IF members. Your grudges may just end up resulting in more number of stalkers.        Personal attacks on any of the IF members are not allowed, whether the member belongs to this section or not.
  •       No offensive talk and no offending nicknames eg: gober

Link to previous threads:

Yudhishtir with Rani in Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat

Edited by darshana23 - 13 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago

D
OB: 16th Dec

Anjali grew up in the town Jammu where she first put her step into the acting world by performing in many theatrical plays. This includes several Dogri plays which she has also performed on a national level.

She made her debut on the small screen when she was just in the 11th standard by playing the main protagonist, Rani, in the daily Star Plus show Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat (RKAB). The show has brought her much name and fame and of course the prince of her dreams, Kapil Nirmal.

Anjali is known to be very emotional and an introvert. She doesn't like spending time with too many people; instead she'd rather be with her close friends and family. Her day doesn't start without a good cup of tea and she absolutely loves pani puri. She receives a lot of appraises for her eyes and her favorite fairytale is Cinderella (we wonder why!). Patience is one of Anjali's virtues and she also very spiritual and religious.

Her pairing with Kapil on and off screen has brought about their name being merged together which is now widely used today as Kanjali. The name originates from right here at IF where a poll was created at the RKAB forum and Kanjali emerged as the clear winner.

The most memorable gift Anjali has received from Kapil is a red rose which he gifted her just before she went back to her home town and the one quality she likes in Kapil is that he is realistic and never puts up false pretense.

KAPIL:

DOB: 23rd Nov

Kapil grew up in the historical town of Jaipur, Rajasthan. He's already done his post-graduation in marketing and has worked in the corporate world for almost a year and a half.

However, his inclination was always towards acting. In his home town, he used to host a show for a local channel and for some time he also worked in Doordarshan. Besides that, he has also won the AXN Extreme Award by standing as representative for India.

Kapil found his first big break on television with his debut show Shakira which aired on Bindass TV. Here he played the character of a police man called ACP Abhay. However, after a few episodes, the show was pulled off air.

Currently, Kapil portrays the much loved role of Kunwar Yudhishtir in the daily Star Plus show Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat. With this show, Kapil's dream of making it big in the tele world started to come true. The show has gained him a lot of popularity and the love of his life, Anjali Abrol.

Kapil once aspired to be in the army (you definitely look the part) but unfortunately he flunked his maths paper twice so he later dismissed the idea. Now his next step is to hit it into Bollywood. His list of favourite actors include: Amol Palekar, Naseeruddin Shah, Salman Khan for his personality and Aamir Khan for his acting. Out of music, Kapil likes to listen to Punjabi and Indian music.

Being a fan of the Rajasthani cuisine, Kapil loves daal-bati and choorme ke laddo. Out of sweet, he is crazy about Rasgullas and always makes it a point to bring back at least 4-5 kilos whenever he visits home.

It was not love at first sight for Kanjali. They got to know each other while shooting for RKAB and slowly became good friends. Only after a time frame did they realised that there was more to this relationship than just friendship. Kapil proposed to Anjali by giving her a red rose and even though they've never gone out for a date, he has mentioned that he would like to take her to a lonely beach.

Kanjali had also participated in the reality show called Nach Baliye 4. Their performances were incredible and they were called the 'dark horses'! Due to their hard work and amazing performances, they were one of the top 4 contestants!

With every performance, they proved that they were here to show the world that they are in race too. Completely being from non-dancers, they started their journey slowly but gradually they won judges as well as people's heart. They won appreciation in form of performance of the week trophy and also remain highest scorer as well as got marks close to 30 as well.  Kanjali fans are so proud of them!

They were even present during the NB-4 Music launch!

Creations by our members:

VMs dedicated to them:

Siggies made by our members:

OUR MEMBERS:

Roshni. (Roshni)

Faiza_sam (Faiza)

Jenifer. (Jenifer)

andromeda_kia (Purva)

tes_v1 (Tia)

darshana23 (Darshana)

Kiran_rd(Kiran)

ramas (Raksha)

Juna04 (Juna)

usmrasul (Sumaiyya)

Sujji0609 (Sujatha)

bobbiedhillon (Babita)

Suranji (Suranji)

Anshu_A (Anshu)

Smiley121 (Angel Smila)

Please PM me too add your name.

So lets get started!!!

Raja Yudhishtir and Rani marriage picture

Hello girls, you are seemed to be in more chatting mode... plz use this thread......... cant believe we have reached 3rd thread as well.... all crediit to goes you.... including me πŸ˜‰
wow that's lovely Diii.... thanks for that.... me already here....

can i make a small request... we have 3 different pics in each thread for Anjali... can we put a different pic for Kapil too this time??
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
I am doing shubharambh here with my new FF.... no one read that except sujji 😭

But main aise piccha nahi chodungi.... u have to read and comment about it

This is the new FF I am starting with two same people we are very much fond of Kanjali. Its about their love story but which begins post-marriage and that too arrange one......... I hope u will like it

Made for each other!    - Part 1

Niharika laughed out loudly and that made Kapil's face turn red with embarrassment.  She tried a lot but couldn't control it. Saksham too was trying hard to hide his smile. He didn't wish to put Kapil in more embarrassment especially when Niharika and he invited him for dinner. Saksham signed Niharika to keep quite but she couldn't control herself.  "What bhaiyya, you are afraid of marriage?" Niharika asked. "There is nothing to laugh Niharika, you would have understand if you would have been in my place", Kapil reacted. "Why? Don't you want to get married?" Niharika asked further. "I want to Niharika. But' but this is happening so soon. I am not ready for it. I need some time".  Kapil reasoned. "Ohh, so you need time, but how long?", Saksham asked. "At least one or two years!" Kapil replied and Saksham-Niharika looked at him with shocked face.

"Kapil, are you serious? No one waits for so long and that too in arrange marriage", Saksham said in convincing tone. "But then do you think people get married so soon too. I guess it was just last to last week when I went to meet that girl and what news I am getting today? That I am getting engaged with her next week and my marriage is just three weeks away after that. It's just month Saksham".  Kapil said in little angry tone. Niharika couldn't control this time too; she burst out in laugh more loudly. Saksham looked at her helplessly and asked her to stop. "Sorry Saksham, but first time ever I realized that boys are afraid of marriage too. So'." she said trying to control her laughter. Saksham and Kapil couldn't help it. They let Niharika enjoy in her own way.  That dinner was turned out best for them. Soon dinner was over and Niharika was engaged in cleaning table.

Saksham grabbed this opportunity and took Kapil with him in balcony. He knew Kapil very well. There are certain things which they couldn't discuss in front of Niharika. Before going Saksham asked Niharika for coffee, so that will keep her more engaged. "Yes Kapil, now tell me what's the real problem?", Saksham asked. "Saksham, this is going too fast. I am really not ready for marriage", Kapil gave same reply. "Any problem with that girl?" Saksham asked. "No Saksham, she is ok. At least better than few ones I have met before." Kapil replied. "Then? Are you in relationship with any other girl?" Saksham continued. Kapil raised his eyebrows, "Saksham, if that would have been so, I would have told you first" Kapil's reply proved his confidence on Saksham. "Saksham, is there any way I could postpone this marriage?", Kapil sighed. Saksham understood his restlessness. "Kapil, why do you want delay it? Some other day you have to do it. You don't have anyone in your life. Plus you want to get married with your parent's approval. And you said only your parents liked that girl very much." Saksham prolonged his pravachan. Kapil agreed to some of the fact told by Saksham. That's what best about their friendship. Saksham always understood Kapil better.  But still Kapil was worried about some fact. "Saksham I have other concern. You know how much best I have given for my work till date. I was expecting promotion this year.  I had word with subbu, my manager and he told me that he is expecting me to handle next project with German client. You know this is the best chance I am getting to higher my career graph. However this marriage is going to screw all this things. My marriage and client visit is clashing at the same time.  Now I am afraid, they will handover project to someone else I am not in the office at crucial time". Saksham understood Kapil's concern.

Still being best buddy, Saksham came out with solution to get out of the situation. He advised Kapil to have word with manager and parents. Something will surely work out. Kapil agreed for the solution. "So whats going on?" Niharika entered balcony with three cups of coffee. "Nothing Nikki, I am giving tips to Kapil to postpone his marriage", Saksham added. "You don't dare to do that Saksham", Niharika shouted on Saksham. "Don't worry Bhaiyya, everything will be alright. You know all this marriages are purely based on your fate. No matter how much you try. It will happen only at time written in your fate", Niharika added her philosophy. "Hmm.. I will keep in mind dear sis", Kapil replied smilingly taking a sip of coffee. "Hey, you told us everything. But what's the name of our Bhabhi?".  Niharika asked eagerly. Kapil blushed very much with thought of his marriage. Kapil smiled and replied, "Her name''.. Anjali!"

sujji, i think this pic of kapil is rather nice and rare...so itbetter be here...maybe darshudi can add another one.....but dont let go of this one
Tauba , aaj to is net nay marwa hi dia ..i spammed last thread lil bit ...posted on 151 th page ...sumi , kya bol rahi ho ??? i posted twice n that too deliberately ...nah nah ... thank to sweet netπŸ˜†

@ darsh , dnt cry babes ... i will read ur FF πŸ€—
Edited by Faiza_sam - 13 years ago