Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
nope...nivis xpression says sumthing else...
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
she will blast Sid left and right, for stalking her!

and Sid, after that blast, will be with his precious 😆 ever-confused expressions and as usual with lack of words, only uttering "tum mujhpar ilzam laga rahe ho"...🤣
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i'm damn sure Viren would have instigated Nivi to do this, to bash and blast Sid as now she totally beleives Viren
MonuKaKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think she wants to warn sid of stalking her or either ask about viren's past!!!!!!!!!
1truelove thumbnail
Originally posted by: kinkidear

why nivi call sid outside?? i think she see the wound of viren.what  do u think

1truelove- she declared her love on the hill now she will declare her hatred for everything that has haappened and again sid will be shocked and will his broken heart will break more-however i feel this is a turning point he accused nivi and her family and to get true forgivness he must understand his mistake truelly by going throught the same rollecoaster only then can thay move forward beside each other or peacfully apart.
akshi-sidputul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
this is the bad way of ending one of the best chemistry ever .
but one thing i cannot understand ppl hate sid for not  supporting nivi only once then why they love viren ,
they r such bias
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
may be she wants to talk face to face with Sid instead of having doubt on him,  she wants to clearly ask him if he has been doing all this, and she wants an answer from him,  But may be Sid will clear up the misunderstanding she has for him,  after all before they fell in love they were childhood friends,  May be they have doubt on Viren but still they will try to find out the reason of his behaviour and then ultimately clear all the hatred and misunderstanding he has against his family,
MonuKaKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=friendforall]may be she wants to talk face to face with Sid instead of having doubt on him,  she wants to clearly ask him if he has been doing all this, and she wants an answer from him,  But may be Sid will clear up the misunderstanding she has for him,  after all before they fell in love they were childhood friends,  May be they have doubt on Viren but still they will try to find out the reason of his behaviour and then ultimately clear all the hatred and misunderstanding he has against his family,
[/QUOTE
yes, all misunderstandings should be finished!!!!!!!!!!!

viren time for u to disclose your past!!!!!!!!!!comm on