India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Dolly wants Khali to apologise

girlie_giggles IF-Dazzler
girlie_giggles
girlie_giggles

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged

The once flourishing friendship between Dolly Bindra and Khali has fallen apart. On Sunday, the ballistic Dolly called The Great Khali a chooha (mouse) for ordering his henchman to open fire on his fans in Ludhiana.

Dolly vented her anger on the giant saying, "Tum cheez kya ho. Tumhare fans hai to tum ho." When the actress learnt about the incident, she travelled to Ludhiana to meet those who were injured. Is this yet another of attempt of Dolly's at drawing mileage from her veer ji's act? We found out...

What's your reaction to the shooting incident?
It's an act of cowardice, and it is intolerable. I never expected this from The Great Khali. Agar usey itna hi darr lagta hai to voh bahar kyo nikalta hai. Ghar pe baithey na. I fail to understand him. I thought he is a nice guy, but he has proved that success has gone to his head.

Did you talk to him regarding this?
Bhaad me jae woh. Why should I? He goes on a shooting spree and I talk to him. Why?

Then why are you visiting Ludhiana?
I am concerned about the people injured. Khali has brought bad name to the industry. And I want to set right the false notion that actors are bad people. It's my personal visit and I will return to Mumbai on Monday morning.

Does this seem like an occasion for you to lap up publicity?
No way. I belong to Punjab. And I don't indulge in such cheap acts for mileage. Let people say what they want to, I am not concerned.

What do you plan to do now?
I am going to start a campaign in this regard. I will make sure Khali apologises to those people personally. Main shaant se nahi baithoongi. I'll be meeting the Punjab chief minister soon besides senior cops so that the guilty is punished.

Khali's also a cop...
Yes. And that's why this is so strange. When you are in the service and you know what law and order is, how can you turn into a lawbreaker! I think someone can make a film on this issue. His services should be terminated and inquiry be initiated against him.

But in the " Bigg Boss" house you were great friends with Khali. You said he's your veerji. Why this turnaround now?
That's because he did not value me. He even used bad words during the show. Too much publicity has made him blind. He can't see beyond himself now. I pity such people. He should be jailed for his conduct. Imagine someone comes to you for an autograph and you shoot them? Paagal ho chuka hai woh.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Dolly-wants-Khali-to-apologise/articleshow/7353199.cms

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RasnyGujaryellowflowerPriyank.fire_gunChits1

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
good dolly..give veerji nicely...success has gone to his head for sure..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanforumsRasnyPriyank.

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
dolly ka dimang ho gaya hai lagta hai
amina.ahmedraza Goldie
amina.ahmedraza
amina.ahmedraza

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
DOLLY k pass bohat time hai bhai