Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

Akshay @ Fault (Page 2)

Kashish_88 Senior Member
Kashish_88
Kashish_88

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Whitestallion

Hey Kashish nice topic...You know thats exactly wat i was thinking that instead of letting her know the truth now so it could become easier for her he's building up Pooja's dreams,at first i thought he didn't hav a choice but yeah now it feels that only reason he's keeping up wid all this is to save his relationship wid Manjari so i wud suggest instead of breaking Pooja's heart more(whether unintentionally or not)he should just say he doesn't intend to marry her at all so it becomes easier for all of them and also Manjari should stop forcing Akshay to do things she wants him to do,wat he wants to do should b his own choice so she should stop bringing him under pressure all the time(its not really her fault i know but still giv him a break,for a change)and that Madhuji she's truly acting like a witch!!!

yes i agree he should tell the family he doesnt intend to marry her but they will ask for what reason coz pooja;s mom heard him proposing and then madhuji also came up with the rishta talk so they do have to explain themselves...so its better to open up and tell the truth.... i agree  manjari should stop forcing him but to her it seems as if he loves pooja and pooja loves him...so nething for her sisters love....
LOL if only manjari was at tht mental level tht she should let akshay take his own decisions this whole thing would have not started....bcoz shes the one who made pooja realize the feeling of love...and made akshay realise to let his feelings be known to the one he loves.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Whitestallion

forbiddenlove Goldie
forbiddenlove
forbiddenlove

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged

I have taken offense and I think its a ridiculous take on his character (no offense meant to the topic starter)

And dont start giving me all the talk about voicing opinions blah blah...i know it all. Just make sure you be careful next time when starting a topic that can create conflict. I wouldnt go around making posts on how pathetic Ajay was under the excuse of "voicing" an opinion coz I know it would hurt the sentiments of his fans.

Anyways, I agree that he should be honest coz hes hurting a lot of people I DO NOT agree about his motives being selfish.

frenz4u

Kashish_88 Senior Member
Kashish_88
Kashish_88

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by forbiddenlove

I have taken offense and I think its a ridiculous take on his character (no offense meant to the topic starter)

And dont start giving me all the talk about voicing opinions blah blah...i know it all. Just make sure you be careful next time when starting a topic that can create conflict. I wouldnt go around making posts on how pathetic Ajay was under the excuse of "voicing" an opinion coz I know it would hurt the sentiments of his fans.

Anyways, I agree that he should be honest coz hes hurting a lot of people I DO NOT agree about his motives being selfish.

hey chill out okay, if ur taking offense on mere reflection of his behavior then go ahead take it ...although tht was not my intention....and i do not think tht this topic is creating any conflict....coz thts how it has been shown in the serial...
and by saying tht hes being selfish is nothing for u to over-act upon okay...every human has a selfish motive...whether u agree to it or not...thts just human nature...u cannot change it.....

all i was trying to say is tht even though he might have selfish motive of  keeping his ties with manjari on a good side (which is okay) but it does not mean tht he has any right to hide the fact tht the family is going through a huge misunderstanding (which he is a part of to begin with) and keep on insulting them as if its all their fault...

mind it all u want dear, which is quite pathetic to mind abt coz i m not saying nething bad abt his acting skills or his actor image..... it is a character which has been created and any flaws can b found in a character not coz he has been given a certain role but because it might be a bad habit of his or he has been created tht way.. he's not a super-human so any flaws can be found in him..nothing to worry abt....

and abt ajay...i dont relli care....im not emotionally/physically/mentally attached to any of the people on screen....if u want to criticize on somebody go ahead i dont take it to the heart.... keep in mind i m talking abt character and not actor...

im not saying tht akshay is a bad character and he is all selfish...no he has a good side to him also..and to certain extent i also agree tht he cares abt pooja....but at one point or another his concern of pooja is  also being overshadowed by the fear of loss of his friendship with manjari....and the fact tht he doesnt want to hurt pooja can not be overlooked by the fact tht he is still ending up hurting pooja (as i said although unknowingly, but he still is)...

hope this further clarification gives u an extensive view of what i was trying to say...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Whitestallionforbiddenlove

Whitestallion Senior Member
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Kashish is right...We r not related to the characters in any way so doesn't really matter wat anyone says whether its Ajay or Akshay...Every character has their faults,no one is perfect and Akshay isn't too!!

AnuNKashish_88

forbiddenlove Goldie
forbiddenlove
forbiddenlove

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kashish_88

Originally posted by forbiddenlove

hey chill out okay, if ur taking offense on mere reflection of his behavior then go ahead take it ...although tht was not my intention....and i do not think tht this topic is creating any conflict....coz thts how it has been shown in the serial...
and by saying tht hes being selfish is nothing for u to over-act upon okay...every human has a selfish motive...whether u agree to it or not...thts just human nature...u cannot change it.....

all i was trying to say is tht even though he might have selfish motive of  keeping his ties with manjari on a good side (which is okay) but it does not mean tht he has any right to hide the fact tht the family is going through a huge misunderstanding (which he is a part of to begin with) and keep on insulting them as if its all their fault...

mind it all u want dear, which is quite pathetic to mind abt coz i m not saying nething bad abt his acting skills or his actor image..... it is a character which has been created and any flaws can b found in a character not coz he has been given a certain role but because it might be a bad habit of his or he has been created tht way.. he's not a super-human so any flaws can be found in him..nothing to worry abt....

and abt ajay...i dont relli care....im not emotionally/physically/mentally attached to any of the people on screen....if u want to criticize on somebody go ahead i dont take it to the heart.... keep in mind i m talking abt character and not actor...

im not saying tht akshay is a bad character and he is all selfish...no he has a good side to him also..and to certain extent i also agree tht he cares abt pooja....but at one point or another his concern of pooja is  also being overshadowed by the fear of loss of his friendship with manjari....and the fact tht he doesnt want to hurt pooja can not be overlooked by the fact tht he is still ending up hurting pooja (as i said although unknowingly, but he still is)...

hope this further clarification gives u an extensive view of what i was trying to say...

Why are you calling ME pathetic? Because I didnt agree with your post? Or because I didnt contradict it more diplomatically? Either way, there was no need to insult me. I have merely disagreed with you. Also, when someone writes 'no offense meant', its usually because they know somewhere it might be offending to some fans. If you had considered your post so harmless there was no need of mentioning that line. Mentioning it also isnt gonna stop some from being offended Wink Thats it.

Yes, he is flawed and yes its normal for people to have selfish motives. In that case, it makes his character more human than others and not that of a unrealisitc self sacrificing hero. I didn't like that you highlighted this as something negitive. It can be expressed as something making his character more "real". The hardest thing to do is to tell the truth....especially when you know how many lives its gonna affect. Its not because of selfishness that he is hiding....its the fear of confrontation or cowardice. He is scared of telling the truth because whether or not he gets what he wants, he will make many other people miserable in the process and complicate equations between two families forever. For some people, its easier to kill your own joy than 10 other peoples joy. I can relate to that.

He is mature for his age...but in the end he is also a young boy in love. Besides, itni jaldi sach batayega toh show kaise chalega? Wink See, I am oritented with reality. lol.

Anyways, sorry to have angered or offended you. Wasnt my intention either. I am impulsive and passionate about ships. And yes, for some people that might sound like a pathetic thing but it makes me happy so I dont mind. Smile I hope we can call it a truce.

Edited by forbiddenlove - 25 January 2011 at 8:47am

frenz4u

Kashish_88 Senior Member
Kashish_88
Kashish_88

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
well really i just said tht as a precautions, knowing how sensitive the fan groups can get ...i ddnt seriously think it would offend ... anywayz...m sorry if u found it rude...lets end it here :-)

Whitestallionfrenz4u

forbiddenlove Goldie
forbiddenlove
forbiddenlove

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
I hope we can be friends Kashish Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kashish_88Whitestallionfrenz4u

Kashish_88 Senior Member
Kashish_88
Kashish_88

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
we sure can :)

forbiddenlovefrenz4u

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index