India-Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

Akshay @ Fault

Kashish_88 Senior Member
Kashish_88
Kashish_88

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
okay i have been tolerating akshay for quite long now...i no ur probably like..wat..tolerating akshay...is tht a joke... no im serious....

hes trying to b nice to pooja by hiding the fact tht he didnt mean to propose to her but manjari, so she wouldnt b heart broken and would concentrate on her studies..but less does he know he's hurting her more than he thinks....he's hurting her in long-term planning instead of short-term, even though if its unintentionally....

if he tells her the truth right now...yes she will be heart broken...she will cry....she might not fall in love again...for a long time.....but hey she will come around it...get over it...and get bak on the mission of supporting her family and studies again.....

but hes hiding from her, and letting her build more dreams upon this baseless relations...and let her self be more into it.....if he told her the truth now atleast she will stop dreaming abt this useless no-future relationship....and if thts not enough then his mom is breaking her (and her family's) heart everyday by saying useless cr@p abt the sisters, which she got no right to say....

i no madhuji wants her son's happiness but doesnt mean tht u destroy others....

from my point akshay is hiding the truth for 2 reasons:
1) telling pooja truth means akhsay losing manjari's friendship, which he cannot/will not let go at any cost coz he loves her too much
2) he knows manjari does not love him, and her finding out truth will get her upset at him and again their friendship will no longer remain

so in the end his main motive, even though he might not want pooja to be sad or wants  pooja to focus on her studies, his main motive might be to save his own relation with manjari (which is quite selfish)
 ( and please no offense to the fan-base)...

personally i like pooja and akshay together they seem more of a couple than akshari to me....however i also like akshari couple....

but my point is tht i dont like wat akshay is doing.......even though hes trying not to hurt pooja..but somehow he (along with his mom) is still hurting pooja and family...

is u agree/like press the like button  or u can give me ur own point of view if u disagree ... Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

itskalsWhitestallionnaj7WooHooHaha21

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
To be honest, to an extent you are right.. I seriously dont like Madhuji, shes acting so idiotic!! I wish I could go and slap her and tell her that what is Pooja's fault in all this!! If you so dont like her then ask ur son to do something abt it and make him do so!! Why does she keep taunting Pooja and her family for what her own son is the reason!! Even I think that Akshay should take a step!! All too good will not make him reach anywhere!!

WhitestallionAnuNKashish_88smitzz

Kashish_88 Senior Member
Kashish_88
Kashish_88

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
yes, thank u for understanding :-) .... akshay should be a man enough to face the truth and handle the situation

basically this is a one-son-mom situation where all the moms (with only one son) act mad and wild..... this is the exact same psycho case tht i have seen many times in real life...i seriously pity those sons who happen to b the only child of their moms .... they suffer their mom's madness along with their wives... (no offense to anybody)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WhitestallionWooHooHaha21

-Mema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mema-
-Mema-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Woh bechaara aur kar bhi kya sakta hai he his tangled in such a difficult state but i guess about Madhuji she is getting on my nerves batamizi ki toh had kardi

Kashish_88WhitestallionWooHooHaha21frenz4u

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kashish_88

yes, thank u for understanding :-) .... akshay should be a man enough to face the truth and handle the situation Yep I agree!! Approve

basically this is a one-son-mom situation where all the moms (with only one son) act mad and wild..... this is the exact same psycho case tht i have seen many times in real life...i seriously pity those sons who happen to b the only child of their moms .... they suffer their mom's madness along with their wives... (no offense to anybody)
@Blue: If anyone like that is here on the forum, then tumhe jootey marega!! LOL Nyways I dont know abt how ppl with those relationships are in real life but in this show its becoming unbearable to watch it!! Dead  Gosh!!

Btw.. Welcome to the forum.. Im Nattie.. Have a good time here.. Smile

Kashish_88Whitestallion

Whitestallion Senior Member
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Hey Kashish nice topic...You know thats exactly wat i was thinking that instead of letting her know the truth now so it could become easier for her he's building up Pooja's dreams,at first i thought he didn't hav a choice but yeah now it feels that only reason he's keeping up wid all this is to save his relationship wid Manjari so i wud suggest instead of breaking Pooja's heart more(whether unintentionally or not)he should just say he doesn't intend to marry her at all so it becomes easier for all of them and also Manjari should stop forcing Akshay to do things she wants him to do,wat he wants to do should b his own choice so she should stop bringing him under pressure all the time(its not really her fault i know but still giv him a break,for a change)and that Madhuji she's truly acting like a witch!!!

Kashish_88WooHooHaha21

Kashish_88 Senior Member
Kashish_88
Kashish_88

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mema-

Woh bechaara aur kar bhi kya sakta hai he his tangled in such a difficult state but i guess about Madhuji she is getting on my nerves batamizi ki toh had kardi

yes wo bechara hai magar kuch hadd tak...wo bht kuch kar sakta hai..... i no its easy said than done....but kisi na kisi se to ussay clear up karna hoga....either in front of manjari (which will be quite hard) or either in front of pooja....
yes i agree ur statement abt madhuji...its like she doesnt want to face up tht its her's/and her son's fault....she just wants to blame others...
Kashish_88 Senior Member
Kashish_88
Kashish_88

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

Originally posted by Kashish_88

yes, thank u for understanding :-) .... akshay should be a man enough to face the truth and handle the situation Yep I agree!! Approve

@Blue: If anyone like that is here on the forum, then tumhe jootey marega!! LOL Nyways I dont know abt how ppl with those relationships are in real life but in this show its becoming unbearable to watch it!! Dead  Gosh!!

Btw.. Welcome to the forum.. Im Nattie.. Have a good time here.. Smile

lol jootay se bachne k lien he i said k no offense LOLLOLLOL .
but newayz mera bht wasta para hai aisay logon se ...so i no quite a lot abt their nature....Dead

thnx for welcoming Smile ...although m not new..i have posted one or 2 posts b4 and i have been a silent visitor at most......... btw m aaliyaSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index