India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren's mental burden

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
This guy is living with a burden and that too carrying it all alone from his childhood. He has chosen a wrong path to unburden himself, but his way to salvation is this only. Whether we like his ways or not, one thing is clear, this guy is not ordinary. The guy who can keep a childhood incident so fresh in mind after so many years, which the other children in his group, have forgotten, is supersensitive. His treatment also has to be special. He is special and his needs are special also.

The root of the misunderstanding has to be removed completely, so that he can start living a normal life. If Sid-Nivi's pheres were complete, even after the big fight day, probably Nivedita could never break away from Sid, how much big a fight had been. Nivedita would have been bound by her vows to Sid, and even if she wanted, she could not marry another man and trust him completely. I feel, that the reason their pheres were not complete, as they both had to undertake two separate journeys to bring solace to Viren, who was living somewhere far away, with a burden and a misunderstanding against them.

Viren's all questions need to be answered very clearly for him to start in a new way. Just as his hatred for Sid is so much, I guess when this hatred turns into "love and respect", the intensity will be same. I somehow feel, that as a child, Viren was too fond of Sid, because this much hatred might come from love only and when one has expectation from that other person he cares.

Viren does not love anyone, including himself. I feel thats better in a way, because if he loves someone and then also hurting them, thats not good. When he gets over this, he can start afresh with everyone.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 24 January 2011 at 8:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PRIYANKA00sahujaAnamikaSJainSofna

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
I think Viren himself will not be able to implement his plan, he himself will retract from using Nivedita againstSid, if he is able to keep aside his hatred for once. And also he will realise about Sid too, that he was living with a misunderstanding.
ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
I thnk viren will undrstand lve,affection,care frm nivi as stry movs....if he is n't lvin nivi 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hananeOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nivrenkajalwa

I thnk viren will undrstand lve,affection,care frm nivi as stry movs....if he is n't lvin nivi 
as soon as Nivi starts trusting Viren blindly, his conscience will start pricking. Though he wanted to gain Nivi's trust only all these months through all his dialogues and romance and support, but when Nivi starts trusting him blindly, he will not be able to bear it. He will feel guilt, that he is using a girl who trusts him blindly. That will be the start of his realisation, he will start reflecting on what he is doing.
His realisation will start not when he is exposed to Nivi or Sid, but on his own, seeing that these people are not bad basically, as he had been nurtuing all these years.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_P

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Bani,

Today we got a glimpse of the pain Viren felt. I guess Dadashaheb always preferred Sid to Viren and Sid probably bought better grades home so Dadashaheb decided Viren would benefit from boarding school, but that was not the case. I think being away from family at a young age traumatized him and he can't get out of that pain. I don't think he needs special treatment. He needs love and understanding. CC clearly seemed affected by the fact that Viren was sent away so I'm assuming that it was not her choice. Maybe it was after that that CC and JW started plotting against Bhuban? It's clear that Bhuban was preferred over JW and CC did not want that to happen to Viren.

This is what happens when you prefer one child over the other. This mistake of Dadashaheb's has lead to so much pain for his family. He did it with his kids and then his grandkids.

I think Nivi's love will change Viren for sure.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShiPoojaa_POmshanti1111Sofna

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

Bani, Hey good to see your replySmile

Today we got a glimpse of the pain Viren felt. I guess Dadashaheb always preferred Sid to Viren and Sid probably bought better grades home so Dadashaheb decided Viren would benefit from boarding school, but that was not the case. I think being away from family at a young age traumatized him and he can't get out of that pain. I don't think he needs special treatment. He needs love and understanding. CC clearly seemed affected by the fact that Viren was sent away so I'm assuming that it was not her choice. Maybe it was after that that CC and JW started plotting against Bhuban? It's clear that Bhuban was preferred over JW and CC did not want that to happen to Viren.
In one episode, it was clearly shown that CC and JW discussin about their own decision of sending Viren away. DS was not responsible, thus I guess. I feel that since Sid was fatherless, DS decided everythng for him as a father, but DS could not do the same for Viren, as CC AND JW were his decision makers. I somehow believe that Viren was probably close to Sid and Nivedita as a child, and JW/CC sent him away or took adavantage of a circumstance to send him away, as they wanted Viren to be Sid's competitor and not his friend/ follower. CC/JW were always like this. Just imagine, a guy who does not have guilt about his brother's death, even if by accident, but he only set up the fire and has no conscience pricking, when he sees Keshav being blamed, can that JW ever have a good character from the beginning.
This is what happens when you prefer one child over the other. This mistake of Dadashaheb's has lead to so much pain for his family. He did it with his kids and then his grandkids.
I dont think DS sees difference. Viren is like a child, he has to grow up. I have seen this in my family. My parents trust my brother in some issues, as he has a very composed personality, and I react to situations very quickly. This is not biasedness of my parents.

I think Nivi's love will change Viren for sure.
I think Nivi's blind trust only will start affecting Viren and make him reflect on what he is doing. Nivi will not come to know so easily about his plans and also so soon. The same Viren who pretended all these days so that Nivi starts believing him and loving him,. that blind trust of NIVI will start pricking his conscience, I guess.

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonalshah

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

I think Viren himself will not be able to implement his plan, he himself will retract from using Nivedita againstSid, if he is able to keep aside his hatred for once. And also he will realise about Sid too, that he was living with a misunderstanding.
i agree but how is viren going to dig up the past(like u put it) when he himself is the part of the past? but i do think that viren might change in the middle of his mission. he might fall for nivedita n might find out how genuinly his brother loves him.
thats also I wrote...Smile
That his conscience will be burdened by Nivedita's blind trust and Sid's continuous support. His hatred will be taken over by his reflection that the persons he is trying to hurt, are not his enemies, but both are actually supporting.
ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by Nivrenkajalwa

as soon as Nivi starts trusting Viren blindly, his conscience will start pricking. Though he wanted to gain Nivi's trust only all these months through all his dialogues and romance and support, but when Nivi starts trusting him blindly, he will not be able to bear it. He will feel guilt, that he is using a girl who trusts him blindly. That will be the start of his realisation, he will start reflecting on what he is doing.

His realisation will start not when he is exposed to Nivi or Sid, but on his own, seeing that these people are not bad basically, as he had been nurtuing all these years.Smile

bt Cts may intduce tht time a twist as viren fakin nivi's trst bi means of chcl or any virens GF

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index