Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
the Lucky Appleeeeee Idiots
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: maneet1985

๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† Maan ko kya pata SR kay hota hain!!! woh to geet se jaake poochenge ye SR mein kya hota hain geet!!!๐Ÿ˜†

oye shister........two can play this game too....do not underestimate tha MSK๐Ÿ˜ˆ

i can argue the same point about geet too......everytime she made a bold move....she too chickened out๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

for example.......the second tub scene....she made a bold move....proud of her....but everytime maan teased her by comin close in the BR......she got scared....

even when maan told her that he will tell her rest of the what happens in the episode.....she gets scared and runs...

u see maan backs off for a valid reason...he teases her not because he is doesn't know what he is doing.....

Originally posted by: killerkinrul

Shivu where is Muniya Todayyyyy ?

tinky di is at work today๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ...she will be back later
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LavZ

upated on page 1.....postin it here as well...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Mere saathi mere sajaan mere saath yuhi chalna.....Badle ga raang zamana par tum nahi badalna...Meri maang yuhi bharna taare hazar banke..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ 
Agar me jo rooth jao to tum mujhe manana...Thama hai haath mera phir umar bhar nibhana....Mujhe chod ke na jana waade hazar karke..๐Ÿ˜ณ 
Aye ho meri zindagi me tum bahar banke....Mere dil me yuhi rahena tum pyar pyar banke....Ankho me tum base ho sapne hazar banke...Mere dil me yuhi rahena tum pyar pyar banke...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
...................EDITED......................
Ek Din Aap Yoon Humko Mil Jayenge...
Phool Hi Phool Raahon Mein Khil Jayenge...
Maine Socha Na Tha...
Ek Din Zindagi Itni Hogi Haseen...
Jhoomega Aasmaan Gaayegi Ye Zameen....
Maine Socha Na Tha.....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Geet, who was deprivd of all da happinz she desrvd....can see her dreams turnin into reality.........it is here she got love,care,hope,identity n abov all a family....she has cum inside dis very house many tyms bt yet tody it luks all new.....everythin seems perfect fr her now....she has reachd her destinatn....with her love besid her she feels she has conqurd it all....๐Ÿ˜ณ

Tumko bulaaoon, yeh palkein bichhaaoon...
Kadam tum jahan jahan rakho...
Zameen ko aasmaan banaaoon...
Sitaaron se sajaaoon, agar tum kaho....๐Ÿ˜‰
Mr.Maan Singh Khurana....he wants to capture each n every moment wid her......so he got da imprints of her first step into da house as his wife,Khurana khandhan ki badi bahu.....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘soo much of love....isse dhekhe yeh khayal aatha hai....ki kash hume bhi aisa koi mil jaaye...jo hume issi tarah pyaar kare๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜....wishful thinkin...i noe...

Dil Ki Daali Pe Kaliyaan Si Khilne Lagin
Jab Nigaahein Nigaahon Se Milne Lagin
Ek Din Is Tarah Hosh Kho Jayenge
Paas Aaye To Madhosh Ho Jayenge
Maine Socha Na Tha.....๐Ÿ˜
Maaneet r well known fr der eyelok sessions๐Ÿ˜†....inhe tho bas bahana chahiye ek doosre ke aakhon mei khoo jaane ke liye๐Ÿ˜‰......so ven dey r busy wid der eyelok romance...we get to c Adi lost in Pinky...cute naa....Romeo n his Madhumaas๐Ÿคฃ.....shaadi hothi hi iss rasam ke liye hai๐Ÿคฃ......his commnts left Maan thinkin....der is a rasam dat I Maan Singh Khurana doesnt noe?!?!๐Ÿ˜ฒ hw is dat possible?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†.....Meri Captian planet ne tho kamal kardiya...directly kehdiya....aur hindi mei bhi translate kardi....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘

Apple is it?!da forbiddn fruit - symbol of love!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
well well....y r dey showin us both Geet n Maan tryin to get the so called forbiddn fruit?๐Ÿ˜›apple is considrd da forbiddn fruit in da west....n is also used as a symbol of love....another hint is it?๐Ÿ˜‰of dem wantin sumthin badly which dey cnt get...so...symbolism der as well....the baby is sumthin dat both of dem want badly....bt keepin da baby wd mean loosin Geet๐Ÿค”.....at da end Geet wins...she takes a bite n the apple was restin on Maans cheek.....so at da end Geet wil win da battle...as in, she wil walk thru all da diffcult situations.....wid Maans support n love....all dis while dey ver almost in der thu thu main main mode.....so MU cd b on its way.....

Dil se diya vachan!!!๐Ÿ˜‰
Daadi n Geet bondin was a cute scene....๐Ÿ˜‰beti aur bahu - do rishthe....๐Ÿ˜ณ

sab ki baaraatein aayi doli tu bhi laana...
dulhan banaake humko rajaji le jaana...
Annie is in her own dream land....ver everythin is happy n lovely.....she n her love Arjun...lyk anyodr gurl she too dreams dat ONE day he wd cum n accept der realtion in frnt of all....he wd tak her hand n dey wd take phere.....he wd make her his n take her....lyk Maaneet dey wd also get marrid one day.....all dis wd cum crashin dwn onto her onz she realiz her mistake.......heartbreak on its way.....Geet was strong enough to recover frm Dev.....Maan was der fr her....knowingly or unknowingly he guided her thru out...Arjun wil regrt it frsure bt ven is da questn.....๐Ÿ˜•

Precap - well da only word dat i cd rembr ven i saw da precap was SAPNA๐Ÿค”.......jo bhi ho....v askd fr a trailer...n CVs givin us exactly dat......a trailer of wat can happen in da future....lyk Nihu said sapna ho ya sach....hug tho tha๐Ÿ˜‰....yes indeed da hug was an intimate one....we cnt get a SR now so CVs fulfilin our wish little by little....Thank you guys....๐Ÿ˜ณ

da promo luks interestn to me๐Ÿ˜›.....der is sum story to luk frwrd.....da episod was fine.... a normal Monday episod tha.....

nythin els wd b added later....
loads of luv,
Lavzz....

Love the lyrics and and the take...beautiful as always.  As far as the SR being a dream....humme kya....Aam khao...ped na ginno!!๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: rickks

Hayyeeeeee โ˜บ๏ธ

Oye hoyeeeeeeeeeee ๐Ÿ˜

Mujhe nahi lagtha main iske aage kuch Likh paoongi

nope nope nope.....aaj kuch nahin chalega......aaj to shister viji ko bohot bolna padhega......

soooooo no chup bilcool chup......talk talk bolo bolo๐Ÿ˜ˆ
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kuls11

naags kahin vo geet ka sapna to nahi๐Ÿ˜›

Oye Sapna bol ke you gone gayab where ? come baq na๐Ÿ˜†
I don't think it is a dream.....

who thinks it is?? come on come on....take a whack at it.....i don't think it is a dream...i think it is very much real.....after he teases her.....i think he will tell her to sleep
Kullluuuuuuuuuuuu๐Ÿค—...
...mommy told me about the missed call....kya hui???
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rickks

Hayyeeeeee โ˜บ๏ธ

Oye hoyeeeeeeeeeee ๐Ÿ˜

Mujhe nahi lagtha main iske aage kuch Likh paoongi

Me too Viju...me in la la land waiting for my DREAMY SR!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ preeto?

my story? me no write no story no more

Shivu..the chalo chalo chalo is your jungle call!!

kya yaar popat ho gaya!!