Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiots-Will Maan bite into the Forbidden fruit?? (Page 30)

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Yes...it is equally important for a woman to love her child and her husband...especially when her husband is her lover too!!!   Yeh dono rishte ko ahemiayt dene padti hain...dono apni apni jagha pe.   For a married woman who is not in love with her husband, it is possible that she give more importance to her child, but believe me....for a woman in love with her husband, her LOVER is vitally important too.  Yeh husband wife ka rishta reaches a another level after the consummation, and Geet will realize that too!!

Edited by --Nargis-- - 24 January 2011 at 3:17pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
ok...nags, viji, kuls....me off to sleep...

tmrw will be geet's dream SR...but cant wait to see maan avoiding her...MSK avatar always makes me go crazy...

bye...

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
beautiful!!!! I enjoyed reading everyone's perspectives....good good keep it going.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Good night Aditi...me off too...gotta drive home from the office now.  Will come back later tonight...after the kids are all settled for the night!!

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

beautiful!!!! I enjoyed reading everyone's perspectives....good good keep it going.....

Shivu...aaaj toh hummne post ko rock kiya...and that too not with masti...but with serious deep discussions!!   I had a good time!!  Thanks girls!!

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

ok...nags, viji, kuls....me off to sleep...

tmrw will be geet's dream SR...but cant wait to see maan avoiding her...MSK avatar always makes me go crazy...

bye...
bye babes!!!! gn!!!!!Hug
oh yea of course we will meet on Sats.....Winkforgot that our show comes on Sats toooLOL

adoremevirgo

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Shivu...aaaj toh hummne post ko rock kiya...and that too not with masti...but with serious deep discussions!!   I had a good time!!  Thanks girls!!
i know i saw and i loved it.....very interesting.....everyone had an amazing opinion.......good job all of u!!!!ClapClapClapClapClap

i had to do go pic up new hazel contacts which was why i disappeared.....Big smile

u ready for some snow???Confused AgainWacko

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 24 January 2011 at 3:21pm

--Nargis--

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
updated on page 2: but here it is again!!

Why does Maan Singh Khurana want to treasure footprints of her first entry into his abode as his wife?

Why does Maan Singh Khurana carry her readily in his arms, though understood its a ritual and supports her while she cements her imprints on the wall?

Why does Maan Singh Khurana challenge Geet Handa that he has won and instigate her to fight and show she can win as well?

Why does he allow his face to be her support while she eventually takes a bite of the apple?

What is Maan Singh Khurana afraid of? What is he masking behind that laughter of his? What is it thats forced him to say those things he did in the promo? The words in the promo actually may not happen on the next morning of the wedding as they showed it in the promo!! It may be what he becomes by the end of this week, because he would be tired of carrying the burden of losing her totally !!

There was much more than what could meet the eye in tonights episode!! Yes it was all breezily carried out ...

The feeling one I got when I watched the episode was why was every ritual happening cos it had to happen! Each of these rituals have a meaning...

Geet's expression was worth a kodak capture when she was about to make her official entry as the Handa Bahu ... Finally !! Dhrasti never disappoints me as Geet !! As a bride who has a million expectations from her newly performed marriage and her seeing everything happen in a fairytale fashion, it looked like was not ready to absorb everything that came her way .. yet she did hesitantly cos, it was all true .. and it was actually happening to her ...

Annie's dream was a little oddly placed though i got the logic !! 

I was amazed at the choice of dim lighting in tonights episode ...whether it was the precap, or Maan carrying her along the corridor ... classy !!

Maan will always support Geet- yeh baat 4 saal ke bacchey ko bhi pata hai ...
Maan will now try to give her strength by instigating as well if need be, this will be for her own good and sake, cos he would never want to see her crumble, owing to the impending eventuality that neither of them cant help ...

She has already told him he has to choose her over the baby, and he knows he cannot do that and he wont as well, whats the best thing he knows .!. stay away !!! MSK looks more comfy in the garb of an angry young man than a lover boy ... somehow that appeals more to me .. since his love for Geet exudes more when he is resistant yet responsible towards her ... when he slips into the lover boy mode, he becomes just that ... a lover boy !! But we want MSK ...the total package ..

The cute little friends scene was also to reiterate .. shaadi khatam, masti khatam, no one has the guts to question MSK ....!!! No one !!  

I have noticed a disconnect in the Maan and Annie scenes lately ... i agree she is in her own sweet world, and Maan is in his, but its about time the possessive big brother comes back to the fore !! This could also be used as a clash point between Maan and Geet, where Geet being a girl and also the bhabhi could be a little liberal, but Maan is being himself ...!!

All said and done there is scope for a wonderful future track with the current story ... only if they paid attention to smaller details at times ...!! These little details are what make us love the show more ...

waise the pinky-annie bonding was a newly thought out angle ... me liked it ...!!

If i were to look at the big picture, i could say i would like to see where they see this track heads and i hope it is not abruptly terminated .. but with the kinda promo they aired, i think not !!

Do we have some anxious, nail-bitingly intriguing days ahead on GHSP??? we dont know .. but lets see what happens ... I am game ...!Smile

love,
niha

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427adoremevirgorickks--Nargis--

Go to top