Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiots-Will Maan bite into the Forbidden fruit?? (Page 29)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by aditi123_78

i really wish so viji...that the doc will take the ultimate decision...and generally no docs will want to save an unborn baby by sacrificing a living woman...i want maan to be spared from taking any sort of decision...

That will best scenario......but logically....thats uneithical a doc can abort baby ...unless writen permission from closed one......but illogicallly everything is poosible....and would be more happy witht his storyline

The ultimate decision is Gonna be of Maan's, as long as he is there at the venue during the entire fiasco and also coz he is her husband, without his consent they will not proceed.....So yes the ultimate decision will be Maan's

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulmysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

i really wish so viji...that the doc will take the ultimate decision...and generally no docs will want to save an unborn baby by sacrificing a living woman...i want maan to be spared from taking any sort of decision...

That will best scenario......but logically....thats uneithical a doc can abort baby ...unless writen permission from closed one......but illogicallly everything is poosible....and would be more happy witht his storyline

The ultimate decision is Gonna be of Maan's, as long as he is there at the venue during the entire fiasco and also coz he is her husband, without his consent they will not proceed.....So yes the ultimate decision will be Maan's

thats what I m saying ultimate decion will be of MAAN that could be reason for MU or maan depression anything......I dont think Maan will able to talk to geet about it........

mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo--Nargis--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Viji tera reply nahi mila....but I think abortion is best practial solutuion,.,,its totally stupid to let GEet die for 3 month old baby.....if baby life is important so is Geet....So from starting I was I am abortion supporter....I am still one....GEet will do something like you have mentioned.....only way is another accident....sort of deicision falls on MSK and he will go for abortion to save GEet life
and like kullu and i discussed before....what are the chances that even the baby will survive or not??
The amount of shit geet has gone through...there is no gaurantee that the baby would make it out aliveOuch

so in the process....for poor maan he does not win.....cause either way in the process he will lose both!!!

If the abortion happens.....even then maan will lose geet and the baby....
and even if it doesn't happen...it is possible that the baby and mom both would die.....and again he will lose both!!!!

So either way he cannot win can he?? Dead

The point is....even if they try to go for the baby......it is also possible that while givin birth geet will die....and it is possible that the baby would not survive either.....then what?

dont worry...the CVs will NEVER go for geet dying track...that will be the end of the show...
and as for abortion...i hv a strong feeling that both mother and baby will be fine...

if not...then i dont think maan will lose geet...rather he will go into depression because of his inability to sustain geet's happiness...and it will be geet who will bring him out of his guilt...

come on guys...after losing the baby...geet maybe in trauma for some days or even some months...but eventually she will overcome because she can hv babies with maan...

i hv seen women going thru abortion/miscarriage...my friend went thru miscarriage...but within couple of months she got busy planning for another child....though she has to wait because doc told her not to try for another year...

losing the first child is so common...my own mom went thru it....they dont go into depression for long...specially wen geet is already married to a wonderful guy...yes, if a widow loses her child then its traumatic because she may not hv babies anymore...

Aditi losing the first child is common i agree but do not forget that this first baby is unlike any other first baby.....I hope you understand the context here...

Geet may over come the trauma after a few months because she can have Babies with Maan.....do you think if that's the scenario Geet would have listened to her parents in the first place...and gone for an abortion so that she would marry another Guy and have babies with him....Even when Maan confessed to Geet about his decision she could have taken it lightly but no.....that's how the CV's has sketched Geet's character

No matter how wonderful Maan Singh Khurana is, she has already stated and made her point very clear that, her baby comes first....This is the baby for whom Geet fought the entire world, her family the society and what not....so yes its not easy...The CV's have built the whole scenario very cunningly

Another thing it can be showcased Either way either Maan goes into Depression or Geet.......

If Geet goes into Depression then trust me my girl it will be hard very hard for him to revive her....

i agree with all u say viji....but life is not easy....if abortion happens then its noone's fault...and wat will geet do then....sulk for the rest of her life...i agree the baby is important than maan for her...but if the baby dies....she has to go on with her life...

that is life's truth viji...wen our loved ones die....we get shattered, go into shell for months but eventually life has to go on na...

and here geet MUST think of maan...her life is not her life alone...once u get married...ur life gets linked with ur hubby...and after all that maan has done for her and the baby...she must understand that the loss of the child is equally painful for him too because he has to deal with guilt along with pain...

and viji...once the baby dies...it will not exist anymore...hard but true...and then maan has to be the most important person in her life...
and viji....maan is her husband now...not just lover....and for a woman a husband is no less important than her baby...

wen geet said that...she was still not married to maan...but now she will feel more attached to maan because he is hubby now...

Agreed Aditi.....Geet will need to accept that Maan is her husband and her life is tied to him..  This was the reason why i always maintained that Maaneet should be married before the MC/abortion.....this way she cannot run form him, physically, mentally, emotionally.  She will have to live int he DAIRA of this marriage...like it or not!!   It will the BOND that ties them tru the THICK and the THIN!!

Silentsoulmysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

i agree with all u say viji....but life is not easy....if abortion happens then its noone's fault...and wat will geet do then....sulk for the rest of her life...i agree the baby is important than maan for her...but if the baby dies....she has to go on with her life...

i too agree life is not easy, it never will be.....I agree if abortion happens its nobody fault.....But as much as you say Geet has to go on in life that Process is not easy babes

that is life's truth viji...wen our loved ones die....we get shattered, go into shell for months but eventually life has to go on na...

Yes it does, it eventually goes no...All i am saying is that to revive Geet out of her depression if she is the one who becomes the ultimate target

and here geet MUST think of maan...her life is not her life alone...once u get married...ur life gets linked with ur hubby...and after all that maan has done for her and the baby...she must understand that the loss of the child is equally painful for him too because he has to deal with guilt along with pain...

I agree when you marry your life is linked with your husband, but you are forgetting that even before Maan came into Geet life with all his love there was already someone there to give him competition...the child came first...Maan came next.....I agree Maan has done way too much for the baby....but what Geet has done to get this Baby this far is incomparable

and viji...once the baby dies...it will not exist anymore...hard but true...and then maan has to be the most important person in her life...

I know she will be left with Maan, but hard hitting truth here is also the fact that Geet's very life always revolved around the baby....Maan came in later....so considering that factor the BABY's priority in her life cannot be measured....and Maan also understands this

and viji....maan is her husband now...not just lover....and for a woman a husband is no less important than her baby...

I agree yaar, no qualms here

wen geet said that...she was still not married to maan...but now she will feel more attached to maan because he is hubby now...

Hey Aditi Smile

ok...its not easy for geet to forget the trauma of losing her first child...then wat will she do...will she not want to taste motherhood once more...she has gone thru a lot i agree...

ok...she will take lot of time to recover...but eventually she has to go on...if not for herself then for maan's sake...

wat i believe is...watever pain u go thru...u must remember ur life is not urs alone...it belongs to those who love u and care for u...its easy to go in a shell and brood for the rest of the life...but the challenging part is to smile for the sake of others...
which maan did during the entire marriage process....he was hurting from inside knowing that abortion is inevitable...but he smiled for geet's sake...

if geet commits suicide or divorces maan then thatz another thing...that maan wont let these happen is another issue..
my point is that if geet wants to stay tied to maan....then even if it is the most difficult thing but still she has to live life again for his sake....
and trust me viji...once she gets pregnant again....she will gradually return to her normal self...

Silentsoulmysterygurl1427--Nargis--

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Viji tera reply nahi mila....but I think abortion is best practial solutuion,.,,its totally stupid to let GEet die for 3 month old baby.....if baby life is important so is Geet....So from starting I was I am abortion supporter....I am still one....GEet will do something like you have mentioned.....only way is another accident....sort of deicision falls on MSK and he will go for abortion to save GEet life
and like kullu and i discussed before....what are the chances that even the baby will survive or not??
The amount of shit geet has gone through...there is no gaurantee that the baby would make it out aliveOuch

so in the process....for poor maan he does not win.....cause either way in the process he will lose both!!!

If the abortion happens.....even then maan will lose geet and the baby....
and even if it doesn't happen...it is possible that the baby and mom both would die.....and again he will lose both!!!!

So either way he cannot win can he?? Dead

The point is....even if they try to go for the baby......it is also possible that while givin birth geet will die....and it is possible that the baby would not survive either.....then what?

dont worry...the CVs will NEVER go for geet dying track...that will be the end of the show...
and as for abortion...i hv a strong feeling that both mother and baby will be fine...

if not...then i dont think maan will lose geet...rather he will go into depression because of his inability to sustain geet's happiness...and it will be geet who will bring him out of his guilt...

come on guys...after losing the baby...geet maybe in trauma for some days or even some months...but eventually she will overcome because she can hv babies with maan...

i hv seen women going thru abortion/miscarriage...my friend went thru miscarriage...but within couple of months she got busy planning for another child....though she has to wait because doc told her not to try for another year...

losing the first child is so common...my own mom went thru it....they dont go into depression for long...specially wen geet is already married to a wonderful guy...yes, if a widow loses her child then its traumatic because she may not hv babies anymore...

Aditi losing the first child is common i agree but do not forget that this first baby is unlike any other first baby.....I hope you understand the context here...

Geet may over come the trauma after a few months because she can have Babies with Maan.....do you think if that's the scenario Geet would have listened to her parents in the first place...and gone for an abortion so that she would marry another Guy and have babies with him....Even when Maan confessed to Geet about his decision she could have taken it lightly but no.....that's how the CV's has sketched Geet's character

No matter how wonderful Maan Singh Khurana is, she has already stated and made her point very clear that, her baby comes first....This is the baby for whom Geet fought the entire world, her family the society and what not....so yes its not easy...The CV's have built the whole scenario very cunningly

Another thing it can be showcased Either way either Maan goes into Depression or Geet.......

If Geet goes into Depression then trust me my girl it will be hard very hard for him to revive her....

Agreed Aditi.....Geet will need to accept that Maan is her husband and her life is tied to him..  This was the reason why i always maintained that Maaneet should be married before the MC/abortion.....this way she cannot run form him, physically, mentally, emotionally.  She will have to live int he DAIRA of this marriage...like it or not!!   It will the BOND that ties them tru the THICK and the THIN!!

yes nags...majboori me hi sahi but she has to think of maan now...but yes i agree she will need lot of time to regain her normal self...and once she begins to live life for maan...i trust that maan with his love and devotion will help geet regain her bubbly self...

true love can heal wat even time cant...

Silentsoulmysterygurl1427--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

i too agree life is not easy, it never will be.....I agree if abortion happens its nobody fault.....But as much as you say Geet has to go on in life that Process is not easy babes

Yes it does, it eventually goes no...All i am saying is that to revive Geet out of her depression if she is the one who becomes the ultimate target

I agree when you marry your life is linked with your husband, but you are forgetting that even before Maan came into Geet life with all his love there was already someone there to give him competition...the child came first...Maan came next.....I agree Maan has done way too much for the baby....but what Geet has done to get this Baby this far is incomparable

I know she will be left with Maan, but hard hitting truth here is also the fact that Geet's very life always revolved around the baby....Maan came in later....so considering that factor the BABY's priority in her life cannot be measured....and Maan also understands this

Hey Aditi Smile

ok...its not easy for geet to forget the trauma of losing her first child...then wat will she do...will she not want to taste motherhood once more...she has gone thru a lot i agree...

ok...she will take lot of time to recover...but eventually she has to go on...if not for herself then for maan's sake...

wat i believe is...watever pain u go thru...u must remember ur life is not urs alone...it belongs to those who love u and care for u...its easy to go in a shell and brood for the rest of the life...but the challenging part is to smile for the sake of others...
which maan did during the entire marriage process....he was hurting from inside knowing that abortion is inevitable...but he smiled for geet's sake...

if geet commits suicide or divorces maan then thatz another thing...that maan wont let these happen is another issue..
my point is that if geet wants to stay tied to maan....then even if it is the most difficult thing but still she has to live life again for his sake....
and trust me viji...once she gets pregnant again....she will gradually return to her normal self...

Aditi i think you are missing the point here.....All i a trying to say is that its not gonna be easy for her to come out of her shell because of the importance this child holds in her life...not that she will not come out of it at all and with a partner like Maan it will happen eventually but its not gonna be a hard taskSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

Hey Aditi Smile

Aditi i think you are missing the point here.....All i a trying to say is that its not gonna be easy for her to come out of her shell because of the importance this child holds in her life...not that she will not come out of it at all and with a partner like Maan it will happen eventually but its not gonna be a hard taskSmile

opposites attract u know Smile thatz y viji i love replying to ur posts....and i love the debate because we never seem to agree with each other completely....

yes...it will be hard....but she will come out of it...i trust maan on that...

nywyz...no incident in life can stop life from going on...

also...we r taking this too seriously...the CVs wont drag the issue for long...yes, they may show geet going into depression but in few weeks (if not less) she will be fine...because viewers wont enjoy depression for long...after all tv is a medium of entertainment....

and also...there so many pending issues to deal with...sameera for instance....and also there is ongoing AA track...so i am hoping maan's love will show result soon...

but...i cant forget that the CVs can show the other way round too and that is also logical...like maan going into depression out of guilt...if so then geet has to be strong....she cant afford to lose her hubby na....
and viji...like mothers, even wives can do everything for the sake of their hubby...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Aditi...beautifully said... "true love can heal what even time cant..."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

Go to top