Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiots-Will Maan bite into the Forbidden fruit?? (Page 26)

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by kuls11

Aditi in real scenario....Its impossible....that baby surviveafter what geet went thru till now.....In real life...miscaariage was definite when she was choked in 70 C tempreture....
you pregnat women are pohibited to enter in sauna..or hot whirlpool....Practially with complocation she has right now.....there more chancec of not surving both baby or mother....if this pregnncy contiue....but because this is show....where sometime you can show illogical...they are showing that......its emotional breakdown sotuation but practical one...think about it....think in real life scenario...if we have to take this sort of decision for some one clpse tp us....probaly relative....will you take chance of keeping 3 month baby for which suruvial of mother will be 0% ..baby 50% or you will try to save you living sister ..100% so she can have her life and kids later on.....

Meri LOGIC queen.....show mein logic nahi dikha sake...its against SERIAL RULES!!LOL
main to dhoondti bhi nahi...maine kaha tha kabhbi.....Hindi show main logic dhoodnha or.....Ret main sui dhoondha ek baat hai hai....but ret main sui mil bhi jaati hai.....fir bhi Geet main mere serial history ke heesab se maximum lgoic use hua hai......maxium time ke liye

but I strongly support abortion.....geet life is more important than 3 motnh f baby life

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

Originally posted by rickks

Lets Presume ki the Abortion Track sees a High Point where Geet says ki she will not let them Abort the baby....There is Finality in her tone and she will not Budge from her decision...and so they decide to go ahead with the pregnancy and after sometime, Geet expires giving birth to a child....

How Many will accept this Track????

NOONE...

I rather want that the abortion will not happen...the baby will be born and Geet will be safe...i am dying to see a baby girl in Maan's arms...

Babes, you have pinned up your hopes on this...toh i will not Disappoint you, but i hope you realize that the whole Abortion track that too in between the marriage was not brought without any reasonSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZ--Nargis--Silentsoulmysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
i just hope they don't end up sayin after the abortion that she cannot have any more children...cause Ekta's been there and done that not once but in every god dang show she has ever created LOLLOLLOLLOL...

for example
Pavitra Rishta.....Varsha was pregnant but she aborted....but now she cannot have anymore children!!! lolzzz u know what i mean??

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 24 January 2011 at 1:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by rickks

Lets Presume ki the Abortion Track sees a High Point where Geet says ki she will not let them Abort the baby....There is Finality in her tone and she will not Budge from her decision...and so they decide to go ahead with the pregnancy and after sometime, Geet expires giving birth to a child....

How Many will accept this Track????

ROFLROFLROFL acha joke tha....

i would Thumbs Down to the track.....

Kyu Shiv i am sure Show Chelega, even without Geet but with Baby and MaanSmile

Silentsoulmysterygurl1427--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
after the abortion Broken HeartBroken Heart
they can keep tryin....we don't mindROFLDay DreamingPartyDancingSilly

LavZ--Nargis--adoremevirgo

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

Aditi in real scenario....Its impossible....that baby surviveafter what geet went thru till now.....In real life...miscaariage was definite when she was choked in 70 C tempreture....
you pregnat women are pohibited to enter in sauna..or hot whirlpool....Practially with complocation she has right now.....there more chancec of not surving both baby or mother....if this pregnncy contiue....but because this is show....where sometime you can show illogical...they are showing that......its emotional breakdown sotuation but practical one...think about it....think in real life scenario...if we have to take this sort of decision for some one clpse tp us....probaly relative....will you take chance of keeping 3 month baby for which suruvial of mother will be 0% ..baby 50% or you will try to save you living sister ..100% so she can have her life and kids later on.....

ok...i see ur point....i know abortion is inevitable...

i just want to say that geet will not be in depression for long...yes for some weeks she will go into a shell but eventually she will want to hv further babies with maan...

i am not exaggerating...look around u kuls...i am sure like me u also know one or more women losing their first child...they do get depressed but after sometime they do recover to plan for their next baby....

here opposite will happen....maan will go into depression for long because he will feel guilty...and it will be up tp geet to make him get out of his shell...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

Viji tera reply nahi mila....but I think abortion is best practial solutuion,.,,its totally stupid to let GEet die for 3 month old baby.....if baby life is important so is Geet....So from starting I was I am abortion supporter....I am still one....GEet will do something like you have mentioned.....only way is another accident....sort of deicision falls on MSK and he will go for abortion to save GEet life

Kulu Manali....Accident is also not needed babes....

Doc ke dialogues se yeh toh patha chal jaatha hai ki Geet's state is quite bad if not worse....so another chakkar will do the trick...Imagine she faints and is taken to the hosp...and there they say they have to terminate the preg toh hogaya na kaam tamaam
Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

i just hope they don't end up sayin after the abortion that she cannot have any more children...cause Ekta's been there and done that not once but in every god dang show she has ever created LOLLOLLOLLOL...

for example
Pavitra Rishta.....Varsha was pregnant but she aborted....but now she cannot have anymore children!!! lolzzz u know what i mean??

i hope not...thatz so cliche...in every other serial/movie this track is used that the girl cant hv anymore kids after abortion/miscarriage...

also...it will be so unfair on both of them...dev's evil deed's effect will then remain on their lives forever....

and also I WANT TO SEE A BABY IN MAAN'S ARMS....if not this then his own one...

Go to top