Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiots-Will Maan bite into the Forbidden fruit?? (Page 24)

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Lets Presume ki the Abortion Track sees a High Point where Geet says ki she will not let them Abort the baby....There is Finality in her tone and she will not Budge from her decision...and so they decide to go ahead with the pregnancy and after sometime, Geet expires giving birth to a child....

How Many will accept this Track????

NOONE...

i rather want that the abortion will not happen...the baby will be born and geet will be safe...i am dying to see a baby girl in maan's arms...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Oye Shivi how was Back to College day???Wink
oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
why did u take the name of thy prison????LOLLOLLOL
nope first class starts tomorrow at 12....till 7:30 Disapprove so no u......no preeto....aditi.....no one that i meet in the morningBroken Heart

back to college tomorrow......with chem 2ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused first classh

but i heard we are gonna get 15 inches of snow......so who knows......WinkWinkWinkEvil Smile

shibu...at wat time of day can u come online once college starts...i will miss u too...but try not to miss the epis...
mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Viji tera reply nahi mila....but I think abortion is best practial solutuion,.,,its totally stupid to let GEet die for 3 month old baby.....if baby life is important so is Geet....So from starting I was I am abortion supporter....I am still one....GEet will do something like you have mentioned.....only way is another accident....sort of deicision falls on MSK and he will go for abortion to save GEet life
and like kullu and i discussed before....what are the chances that even the baby will survive or not??
The amount of shit geet has gone through...there is no gaurantee that the baby would make it out aliveOuch

so in the process....for poor maan he does not win.....cause either way in the process he will lose both!!!

If the abortion happens.....even then maan will lose geet and the baby....
and even if it doesn't happen...it is possible that the baby and mom both would die.....and again he will lose both!!!!

So either way he cannot win can he?? CryCryCryDead

The point is....even if they try to go for the baby......it is also possible that while givin birth geet will die....and it is possible that the baby would not survive either.....then what?
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
tell me guys...i wud like to know this...which part of the wedding did u like best in sat's epi...so do not include varmala, hand tying scenes...

1. kanyadaan
2. sindoor and magalsutra
3. saat pheras
4. bidaai

and plz tell the reason too...
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Oye Shivi how was Back to College day???Wink
oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
why did u take the name of thy prison????LOLLOLLOL
nope first class starts tomorrow at 12....till 7:30 Disapprove so no u......no preeto....aditi.....no one that i meet in the morningBroken Heart

back to college tomorrow......with chem 2ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused first classh

but i heard we are gonna get 15 inches of snow......so who knows......WinkWinkWinkEvil Smile

shibu...at wat time of day can u come online once college starts...i will miss u too...but try not to miss the epis...
well i will be comin later around possibly 8 cause class ends at 7 30........and i will get home around 8ish.....so around 9......to be exactDead
i will try to come though before class if i can...
and miss the episode....yeh bhi acha joke that shister....i would never miss an episodeLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Waah kulu mujhe chor ke sabse baatein kar rahi ho...Lage raho

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Haan haan...not just you....she is ignoring me too!!!
Angry  Viju...lets throw a TANTRUM together!!Big smile
Angry

aab tu nahi viji...NAGS aap tp bikul nahi.....Firts reply maine aapko hee kiya tha.......remmber...3rd page........this is third tanturm.,...in day for me...from preeto.....shivi now you to.....I told above...I am with heavy load....jab aati hoon jiska last reply hota hai use reply kerke chali jati hoon....main kissko ignore nahi karti.......na tujhe na nags aapko........vaise bhi aap dono itne high level symbolism discuss ker rahe ho.......I am 0 on symbolism you all know......main sirf padh sakti hoon....aapne 2 cents nahi de sakti uspe

Kullu...teri tang keench ne mein bhaut mazaa aata hai!!LOL

mujhe kheechke kya karoge ...main already  5.10 hoon.....
samjh gayi aap chahteho main Maan se lambi ho jaaon taki aapka ek .....oppnent kaam ho jaaye......vo nahi hoga....Nags.....

AACHA NAGS aapka namak vapas aya......aapka maan vapas aya......uski bedroomeyes se kuch hua ya nahi........

Bahut kuch ho raha hain...issi liye to kuch likh nahi paa rahi hoon!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulmysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

tell me guys...i wud like to know this...which part of the wedding did u like best in sat's epi...so do not include varmala, hand tying scenes...

1. kanyadaan
2. sindoor and magalsutra
3. saat pheras
4. bidaai

and plz tell the reason too...
i found all four the best in that wedding....because all four ceremonies....were extremely important....and done with sooo much feeling....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
i loved everything.....the way it was done...executed it was just brilliant........i loved all four choicesBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

Lets Presume ki the Abortion Track sees a High Point where Geet says ki she will not let them Abort the baby....There is Finality in her tone and she will not Budge from her decision...and so they decide to go ahead with the pregnancy and after sometime, Geet expires giving birth to a child....

How Many will accept this Track????

Its ok...as long as Maan hai....hiana???
Ouch

Go to top