Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiots-Will Maan bite into the Forbidden fruit?? (Page 2)

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Inn khushiyon main mere dukh ki intiaah naa thi.....
khuda ne mujhe  khushi main yeh mushkile de di...
aankhon main meri kitna gum hai chupa....
Darta hoon anjaam se tumne jo meri aakhon padh li
                                   kya sah paaogi tum inmain jo hai likha

Edited by kuls11 - 24 January 2011 at 8:53am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amrita2010lovetheserial-RushTrip---Nargis--preetgurtiInfinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Res
Yasmeen786 IF-Dazzler
Yasmeen786
Yasmeen786

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
res......
craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
me reserved
lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
 Hey pals,Tongue 

When I viewed the apple episode, it just gave me an instant satisfaction of knowing the play of the game of love.  Annie is trendy and  modern means are her ends - eg. even her sexual encounter was fast food or a quickie bite, so typical of times today, where old values are ruined and morals are at sea.  Geet and Maan believed in the traditions of the day and sanctity of marriage.  Therefore every thing followed to detail and perfection.

HeartThe legend of the apple is an old symbolic inference to love and marriage.  In Belgium, people danced around the 'apple tree' which was a symbol of temptation (perhaps from the Christian lore) and their wild dancing and wantonness led most often to courting and marriage.

A Finnish proverb says that "Love is a flower which turns into fruit at marriage".  The apple is a symbol of ecstasy, fertility, abundance as well as love. In early Greek history, apple figured in courtship, as well as rites and customs of marriage.  A happy couple in the seventh century BC, would share the apple as their symbol of marrige and of a fruitful union.

In China apple stands for peace and its blossom for adoration.  Greek mythology is full of stories of apple as a symbol of passion and love.

When I saw the scene, I just felt Annie was just an instrument in getting them come closer to acting out their passion and love. 

Though Geet took it as a challenge to win, Maan allowed peace to take over and subjected himself completely to her victory.  He was definitely in adoration of her.

ConfusedWith regard to an impending doom to come, which would translate into Geet being a driving force to save Maan from sinking into the abyss (refering to a supposition by Vij Rickks' in her post "Apple and its symbolism...."), I would totally agree, for the fact that it has always been either a time for Maan to save Geet or vice versa and has happened a number of times.  The monotony of it all is downplayed because of the brilliance of their acting and an undertone of passion and love in every moment of theirs. 

Thumbs UpA miscarriage or an abortion has been toyed around by the CVs, for some time now, and as spectators who have loved Geet and the baby, we by now need to allow another perspective to that idea, and allow a stunningly beautiful account of lifes's distorted perceptions, of reason that blinds, of hate that liberates and of love that strangles.  We need to expect and demand greater meaning to that storyline. 

Cheers.

Edited by lovetheserial - 25 January 2011 at 5:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Yasmeen786-RushTrip-Infinitedreams

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged

MSK : Bol Geet Bol, SR hoga ki nahin?....bol Geet bol SR hoga ki nahin?

Geet :  hoga! Hoga! HOGA!!Big smile

Geet & NE's wish -   Did you too get a scary feeling when Maan prayed to God to fulfill whatever Geet wished?  NE's is going to be one broken soul when Rjun ditches her.  I don't think the lady is as strong as Geet.

Edited by savi-tan - 24 January 2011 at 10:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crms--Nargis--

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged

An apple a day Keeps the Doctors Away 

So what are your knowledge about an Apple Idiots .......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--Infinitedreams

Tuli Senior Member
Tuli
Tuli

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
overall a gr8 episode and specially that "apple eating" scene.....I knw the precap is geet's dream coz of the promo....but I am not at all angry or even upset wid the CVs... all I can say is that frnds have patience, this is GHSP team we r talking about....they have given us such out of the world maaneet scenes, recently the wedding (I am really grateful to the CVs Thumbs Up for creating a character like Maan)....i know for sure they are planning sumthing really big....aur waise bhi, maan ne shaadi tak jo kuch bhi kiya uske baad koi bhi, I repeat koi true maaneet fan yeh believe nehi karega ki maan aisa kabhi geet ke saat karega....so...chillax guys..stop panicking, promos can be misleading....maaneet is forever....Cool

P.S. - comments are welcome

Edited by Tuli - 24 January 2011 at 9:59am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjlovetheserialravenheart-RushTrip--Priti11---Nargis--Silentsoul

Go to top