Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
crossed 10,000 posts mark against my own expectations 🀣🀣🀣 so throwing a party πŸ˜›

enjoy 😎
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Arwen...

crossed 10,000 posts mark against my own expectations 🀣🀣🀣 so throwing a party πŸ˜›

enjoy 😎

thanks babesπŸ€—

congratsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

thanks for the fattening snacks...i will pass them downROFL
to those who wants to eat fattening foods.......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
party.......!!!!!!πŸ˜†
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Arwen

How are you?

Muniza
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Any one at Home?

Idiotssssss
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey mere ghar ka aangan ithna soona soona kyun hai bhai??πŸ˜•
helo IDIOTSπŸ€— nybody home??πŸ˜•
preetgurti thumbnail
Originally posted by: LavZ

hey mere ghar ka aangan ithna soona soona kyun hai bhai??πŸ˜•

helo IDIOTSπŸ€— nybody home??πŸ˜•

Lavz ye Angan aaj subah se soona soona hai yaar

bas main aur meri tanhai
yahan Maneet ki baatein karte hai
ki SR hoti to kya hota
Ye TB Article na ata to kya hota
LavZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: killerkinrul

Lavz ye Angan aaj subah se soona soona hai yaar

bas main aur meri tanhai
yahan Maneet ki baatein karte hai
ki SR hoti to kya hota
Ye TB Article na ata to kya hota

haiyee mere Jukebox partnerπŸ€—......aise nahi bolthe...hw is Raj?πŸ˜‰
shivu had college dats y she dnt cum in da mrng i guess....n muni n nags  r busy wid work i guess......viju pata nahi kahan gayab hai....i am thinkin of takin a connktn flite to dubai via bahrain....take a tranzt visa.....go n hunt her dwn...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
preetgurti thumbnail
Originally posted by: LavZ

haiyee mere Jukebox partnerπŸ€—......aise nahi bolthe...hw is Raj?πŸ˜‰
shivu had college dats y she dnt cum in da mrng i guess....n muni n nags  r busy wid work i guess......viju pata nahi kahan gayab hai....i am thinkin of takin a connktn flite to dubai via bahrain....take a tranzt visa.....go n hunt her dwn...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Awwwww Partner i am good and Raj is superb πŸ˜‰
i know yaar hope tonight i can talk to all for a while😊
go go and search Viju i cant help but i am with youπŸ˜† btw did u read TB  Tsunami πŸ˜†
LavZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: killerkinrul

Awwwww Partner i am good and Raj is superb πŸ˜‰

i know yaar hope tonight i can talk to all for a while😊
go go and search Viju i cant help but i am with youπŸ˜† btw did u read TB  Tsunami πŸ˜†

yup....TB cums up wid such atom bombs alwasπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....so v get to c Mr.Angry Young Maan Again....i love dat side of him😳......i alwas wntd Geet to woo Maan bck......so v mite get dat nwπŸ˜›.....bt u noe dis angry young man ka facade mite b to keep da abortn sachayi frm geet...πŸ˜•
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Hey pals,πŸ˜› 

When I viewed the apple episode, it just gave me an instant satisfaction of knowing the play of the game of love.  Annie is trendy and  modern means are her ends - eg. even her sexual encounter was fast food or a quickie bite, so typical of times today, where old values are ruined and morals are at sea.  Geet and Maan believed in the traditions of the day and sanctity of marriage.  Therefore every thing followed to detail and perfection.

❀️The legend of the apple is an old symbolic inference to love and marriage.  In Belgium, people danced around the 'apple tree' which was a symbol of temptation (perhaps from the Christian lore) and their wild dancing and wantonness led most often to courting and marriage.

A Finnish proverb says that "Love is a flower which turns into fruit at marriage".  The apple is a symbol of ecstasy, fertility, abundance as well as love. In early Greek history, apple figured in courtship, as well as rites and customs of marriage.  A happy couple in the seventh century BC, would share the apple as their symbol of marrige and of a fruitful union.

In China apple stands for peace and its blossom for adoration.  Greek mythology is full of stories of apple as a symbol of passion and love.

When I saw the scene, I just felt Annie was just an instrument in getting them come closer to acting out their passion and love. 

Though Geet took it as a challenge to win, Maan allowed peace to take over and subjected himself completely to her victory.  He was definitely in adoration of her.

πŸ˜•With regard to an impending doom to come, which would translate into Geet being a driving force to save Maan from sinking into the abyss (refering to a supposition by Vij Rickks' in her post "Apple and its symbolism...."), I would totally agree, for the fact that it has always been either a time for Maan to save Geet or vice versa and has happened a number of times.  The monotony of it all is downplayed because of the brilliance of their acting and an undertone of passion and love in every moment of theirs. 

πŸ‘πŸΌA miscarriage or an abortion has been toyed around by the CVs, for some time now, and as spectators who have loved Geet and the baby, we by now need to allow another perspective to that idea, and allow a stunningly beautiful account of lifes's distorted perceptions, of reason that blinds, of hate that liberates and of love that strangles.  We need to expect and demand greater meaning to that storyline. 

Cheers.

hey

love the way you bring out the meaning of apple and its symbolism in various cultures..and also i am so in favor of your last two sentences. i think you have perception that is near to mine and the best is in RED. i think it says what the future plot line should be and i agree it should bring in another dimension..just the way promo said there is more life than just love, getting married....ab aur kya?

i think the aur kya is new set of struggles that will not just test their love for each other but also measure how much their strength is in light of adversity and though they have faced many till now going forward there will be internalised adversities that of may be ideologies, priorities or even choice?

life is not a bed of roses nor everything is just love and laughter... pain has many manifestations and each person deals with it differently... and that is what will add another dimension, more depth to the story their story...

when i say pain it does not mean physical but pain of losing a child, pain of guilt, pain of choice...
there are emotions that needs to be explored, that needs to be portrayed..but yes..with this the romance should not be lost else it will become a tragic story..the idea is to portray pain as being instrumental in bringing new understanding between couple... renewed faith in each other their love, whether it is fighting together for company, annie or their lost child... that is the premise that the next plot would be or should be!!

sorry i have rambled!!