3Idiots-Will Maan bite into the Forbidden fruit?? - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by jyoti06

Can anyone give caption to this pic ....😈

The guy should come with a censor board certificate on his eyesπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sorry for butting in..but today Jyoti is dead....Anyone want my moderator ka jobπŸ˜†..take it...I just want to drool😍

jyoti I m ready to do ur moderator job....given you bring pics with these bedroom eyes everyday.,,,,,,you do good job
Originally posted by rickks

Hayye Shivi main kya Likhoon....😍😍😍😍
aaj tum GC and DD ki praises karogi....chalo chalo chalooooooooooooo go go write write
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Okay Guys...The Apple Scene and its Symbolism...

History calls Apple the Forbidden Fruit .....Apple majority of the time has been associated with Sin and Death.

Geet by character is as pure as Ganga (I know cliche tha, but had no choiceπŸ˜†) so i dont think her eating the apple first had anything to do with Sin, i rather go for the DEATH part.....

Geet biting the apple symbolized Death, Death of her Child who is a part of her, who is the very reason for her very existence....leaving Geet all shattered and hence lifeless equivalent to Dead.....

So....Bolo kaisa laga???
[QUOTE=jyoti06]Can anyone give caption to this pic ....😈

Sorry for butting in..but today Jyoti is dead....Anyone want my moderator ka jobπŸ˜†..take it...I just want to drool😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
[/QUOTE

okie if we write XXXX rated Jyo danda leke to nahin ayegi na coz i never got warnings from you not even in biddai forum so first promise you will keep your danda away JAYOπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by kuls11

jyoti I m ready to do ur moderator job....given you bring pics with these bedroom eyes everyday.,,,,,,you do good job
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
that is the caption😳😳😳
😈😈
Originally posted by jyoti06

Can anyone give caption to this pic ....😈

Sorry for butting in..but today Jyoti is dead....Anyone want my moderator ka jobπŸ˜†..take it...I just want to drool😍

Jo...they say if looks could kill...but in this instance if looks could EAT.....Geet would have been gobbled up already!!!
πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

History calls Apple the Forbidden Fruit .....Apple majority of the time has been associated with Sin and Death.

Geet by character is as pure as Ganga (I know cliche tha, but had no choiceπŸ˜†) so i dont think her eating the apple first had anything to do with Sin, i rather go for the DEATH part.....

Geet biting the apple symbolized Death, Death of her Child who is a part of her, who is the very reason for her very existence....leaving Geet all shattered and hence lifeless equivalent to Dead.....

So....Bolo kaisa laga???

VijU I WAS WAITING FOR YOUR SYMBOLS But its very Sad yaar Sorry i dont like this concept yaar😭
😳😳😳😳See touching of apple with their lips at the same time...

Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago

So....Bolo kaisa laga???

wah viji meri GG

tu toh ekdam kamaal

but right now..me dead in maan's nashili aankhen..

and no want to think about symbolism!!
ayeee jyo...

mare hue ko.. kyon maar rahi ho!!

yaar...thoda reham kar..yaar..

pls yaar

ye maan...ke maare ko...aur..na maaro...