Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiots-Will Maan bite into the Forbidden fruit??

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged

Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar Ouch...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar Big smile

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST

6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM Big smile

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Edited by --Nargis-- - 24 January 2011 at 10:50am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjmaaneet2010-Amrita2010LavZ-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Index:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged

Dard se hath na milate to aur kya karte,
Ghum ke aansoo na bahate to aur kya karte.
  Tumne maangi thi humse roshni ki dua,
Hum khud ko na jalate to aur kya karte.

Apple...the forbidden fruit??

"Adam was but human-this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden." 

Similarly....Maan is but human-this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was on Geet!!!Wink

Edited by --Nargis-- - 24 January 2011 at 10:38am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

crmslailapnj--Magnificent---Amrita2010ravenheart-RushTrip-adoremevirgoSilentsoulmysterygurl1427roseinbloomjasraj123Infinitedreams

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged

Today Grah praveshSmile

Le to aaye ho humein sapno ke gaon main
Pyar chaon main bithaye rakhna sajna
Embarrassed

Edited by killerkinrul - 24 January 2011 at 8:01am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent---Amrita2010-RushTrip-roseinbloommysterygurl1427--Nargis--

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
1 apple a day, keep SR away Wink

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 24 January 2011 at 5:59pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

crmslailapnj--Magnificent---Amrita2010ravenheart-RushTrip-adoremevirgo--Nargis--roseinbloommysterygurl1427

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
oh ho!

how romantic...loved the apple.. trick..neat

the SR must be a dream na in light of the promo

but idont mind dream mein hi sahi..SR toh milega..and then we have a double treat...ek dream mein and ek real mein..wah wah..CVs kya baat hai

mein mar jaawa..gud kha ke!!

lage raho..i loved the promo..and looking forward to what the CVs will come up with...

Day Dreaming

Edited by -RushTrip- - 24 January 2011 at 11:01am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jcrms-Amrita2010ravenheartjasraj123--Nargis--roseinbloom

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
 Mere saathi mere sajaan mere saath yuhi chalna.....Badle ga raang zamana par tum nahi badalna...Meri maang yuhi bharna taare hazar banke..Day DreamingDay Dreaming 
Agar me jo rooth jao to tum mujhe manana...Thama hai haath mera phir umar bhar nibhana....Mujhe chod ke na jana waade hazar karke..Embarrassed 
Aye ho meri zindagi me tum bahar banke....Mere dil me yuhi rahena tum pyar pyar banke....Ankho me tum base ho sapne hazar banke...Mere dil me yuhi rahena tum pyar pyar banke...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedWink 
...................EDITED......................
Ek Din Aap Yoon Humko Mil Jayenge...
Phool Hi Phool Raahon Mein Khil Jayenge...
Maine Socha Na Tha...
Ek Din Zindagi Itni Hogi Haseen...
Jhoomega Aasmaan Gaayegi Ye Zameen....
Maine Socha Na Tha.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Geet, who was deprivd of all da happinz she desrvd....can see her dreams turnin into reality.........it is here she got love,care,hope,identity n abov all a family....she has cum inside dis very house many tyms bt yet tody it luks all new.....everythin seems perfect fr her now....she has reachd her destinatn....with her love besid her she feels she has conqurd it all....Embarrassed

Tumko bulaaoon, yeh palkein bichhaaoon...
Kadam tum jahan jahan rakho...
Zameen ko aasmaan banaaoon...
Sitaaron se sajaaoon, agar tum kaho....Wink
Mr.Maan Singh Khurana....he wants to capture each n every moment wid her......so he got da imprints of her first step into da house as his wife,Khurana khandhan ki badi bahu.....ClapClapsoo much of love....isse dhekhe yeh khayal aatha hai....ki kash hume bhi aisa koi mil jaaye...jo hume issi tarah pyaar kareDay DreamingDay Dreaming....wishful thinkin...i noe...Ouch

Dil Ki Daali Pe Kaliyaan Si Khilne Lagin
Jab Nigaahein Nigaahon Se Milne Lagin
Ek Din Is Tarah Hosh Kho Jayenge
Paas Aaye To Madhosh Ho Jayenge
Maine Socha Na Tha.....Day Dreaming
Maaneet r well known fr der eyelok sessionsLOL....inhe tho bas bahana chahiye ek doosre ke aakhon mei khoo jaane ke liyeWink......so ven dey r busy wid der eyelok romance...we get to c Adi lost in Pinky...cute naa....Romeo n his MadhumaasROFL.....shaadi hothi hi iss rasam ke liye haiShockedROFLROFLROFL......his commnts left Maan thinkin....der is a rasam dat I Maan Singh Khurana doesnt noe?!?!Shocked hw is dat possible?ShockedLOL.....Meri Captian planet ne tho kamal kardiya...directly kehdiya....aur hindi mei bhi translate kardi....LOLLOLClap

Apple is it?!da forbiddn fruit - symbol of love!!Embarrassed
well well....y r dey showin us both Geet n Maan tryin to get the so called forbiddn fruit?Tongueapple is considrd da forbiddn fruit in da west....n is also used as a symbol of love....another hint is it?Winkof dem wantin sumthin badly which dey cnt get...so...symbolism der as well....the baby is sumthin dat both of dem want badly....bt keepin da baby wd mean loosin GeetErmm.....at da end Geet wins...she takes a bite n the apple was restin on Maans cheek.....so at da end Geet wil win da battle...as in, she wil walk thru all da diffcult situations.....wid Maans support n love....all dis while dey ver almost in der thu thu main main mode.....so MU cd b on its way.....Ouch

Dil se diya vachan!!!Wink
Daadi n Geet bondin was a cute scene....Winkbeti aur bahu - do rishthe....Embarrassed

sab ki baaraatein aayi doli tu bhi laana...
dulhan banaake humko rajaji le jaana...Ouch
Annie is in her own dream land....ver everythin is happy n lovely.....she n her love Arjun...lyk anyodr gurl she too dreams dat ONE day he wd cum n accept der realtion in frnt of all....he wd tak her hand n dey wd take phere.....he wd make her his n take her....lyk Maaneet dey wd also get marrid one day.....all dis wd cum crashin dwn onto her onz she realiz her mistake.......heartbreak on its way.....Geet was strong enough to recover frm Dev.....Maan was der fr her....knowingly or unknowingly he guided her thru out...Arjun wil regrt it frsure bt ven is da questn.....OuchConfused

Precap - well da only word dat i cd rembr ven i saw da precap was SAPNAErmm.......jo bhi ho....v askd fr a trailer...n CVs givin us exactly dat......a trailer of wat can happen in da future....lyk Nihu said sapna ho ya sach....hug tho thaWink....yes indeed da hug was an intimate one....we cnt get a SR now so CVs fulfilin our wish little by little....Thank you guys....Embarrassed

da promo luks interestn to meTongue.....der is sum story to luk frwrd.....da episod was fine.... a normal Monday episod tha.....

nythin els wd b added later....
loads of luv,
Lavzz....

Edited by LavZ - 24 January 2011 at 11:16am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jlailapnj--Magnificent---Amrita2010-RushTrip-meravigilisoroseinbloommysterygurl1427--Nargis--preetgurtimanesha76

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Why does Maan Singh Khurana want to treasure footprints of her first entry into his abode as his wife?

Why does Maan Singh Khurana carry her readily in his arms, though understood its a ritual and supports her while she cements her imprints on the wall?

Why does Maan Singh Khurana challenge Geet Handa that he has won and instigate her to fight and show she can win as well?

Why does he allow his face to be her support while she eventually takes a bite of the apple?

What is Maan Singh Khurana afraid of? What is he masking behind that laughter of his? What is it thats forced him to say those things he did in the promo? The words in the promo actually may not happen on the next morning of the wedding as they showed it in the promo!! It may be what he becomes by the end of this week, because he would be tired of carrying the burden of losing her totally !!

There was much more than what could meet the eye in tonights episode!! Yes it was all breezily carried out ...

The feeling one I got when I watched the episode was why was every ritual happening cos it had to happen! Each of these rituals have a meaning...

Geet's expression was worth a kodak capture when she was about to make her official entry as the Handa Bahu ... Finally !! Dhrasti never disappoints me as Geet !! As a bride who has a million expectations from her newly performed marriage and her seeing everything happen in a fairytale fashion, it looked like was not ready to absorb everything that came her way .. yet she did hesitantly cos, it was all true .. and it was actually happening to her ...

Annie's dream was a little oddly placed though i got the logic !! 

I was amazed at the choice of dim lighting in tonights episode ...whether it was the precap, or Maan carrying her along the corridor ... classy !!

Maan will always support Geet- yeh baat 4 saal ke bacchey ko bhi pata hai ...
Maan will now try to give her strength by instigating as well if need be, this will be for her own good and sake, cos he would never want to see her crumble, owing to the impending eventuality that neither of them cant help ...

She has already told him he has to choose her over the baby, and he knows he cannot do that and he wont as well, whats the best thing he knows .!. stay away !!! MSK looks more comfy in the garb of an angry young man than a lover boy ... somehow that appeals more to me .. since his love for Geet exudes more when he is resistant yet responsible towards her ... when he slips into the lover boy mode, he becomes just that ... a lover boy !! But we want MSK ...the total package ..

The cute little friends scene was also to reiterate .. shaadi khatam, masti khatam, no one has the guts to question MSK ....!!! No one !!  

I have noticed a disconnect in the Maan and Annie scenes lately ... i agree she is in her own sweet world, and Maan is in his, but its about time the possessive big brother comes back to the fore !! This could also be used as a clash point between Maan and Geet, where Geet being a girl and also the bhabhi could be a little liberal, but Maan is being himself ...!!

All said and done there is scope for a wonderful future track with the current story ... only if they paid attention to smaller details at times ...!! These little details are what make us love the show more ...

waise the pinky-annie bonding was a newly thought out angle ... me liked it ...!!

If i were to look at the big picture, i could say i would like to see where they see this track heads and i hope it is not abruptly terminated .. but with the kinda promo they aired, i think not !!

Do we have some anxious, nail-bitingly intriguing days ahead on GHSP??? we dont know .. but lets see what happens ... I am game ...!Smile

love,
niha

Edited by -honeydew- - 24 January 2011 at 3:20pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet2010lailapnjcrmsravenheartYasmeen786-Amrita2010mausam19--Magnificent---RushTrip-LavZlovely_lady--Nargis--Silentsoulmysterygurl1427-Sanjana-Infinitedreams

Go to top