Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Will GEC Break New Ground? (Page 2)

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

Frankly we have already lost what we wanted to watch, so I don't really care which goes now.

new line-up of weekday fiction in March end

Wonder whether this implies the prime slot from 7:00 to 11:00 pm, now Starplus is free to axe all old shows running for more than a year to end on a high. I really want them to do that and say again why not leave fond memories in the minds of the audience and bring in new concepts.
Rekha I cannot agree with you more..

Bidaiii post leap Anmol and ragini's story  had so much potentail during the time it was airing they concentrated too much on Saakshi's track which was unnecessary.. Ouch

Now all the shows are a drag LOL they don't seem to be really worth while...the drag silly plots and quite predictable ideas are shown...

7 pm to 11 pm primie time slot  for Star will be full of shows which have some major drags
They should end shows which are running for more that a year.. That yeah Ristha only goes in circles... Even ladloo is running for a while I feel that has to give its closure as its reached saturation point!!!

Fond memories with many shows they should do
but with Bidaii incpmplete closure seems a little annoying !!

If the Star head says that they will get back some old show concept we  can watch this space for B2

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Last June we saw what trump card they had , a big joke now what is in the offing this june.

While a mix of some old and new ideas, themes and formats is what everyone is promising the immediate worry for GECs is the cricket carnival in the form of cricket World Cup and IPL from February to May. Any trump card that they may have will be opened in June .
Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
and I say, My dear Star Plus, you can just COMMIT SUICIDE if you are not planning to bring back B2 with continuation of Angini's love story.....that's it....

thnx for sharing Rekha di.....i see how you are going thru all those baseless articles just to read that one portion where it indicates the return of Bidaai......awww Hug.....but seriously, everytime i read these kinda article, it just pulls my expectation down exponentiallyDisapprove....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

harman05rekha02sami01

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Rehana I can understand your frustration...LOL

We all are sailing in the same boat!!
i guess  we need to wait.. and my biggest  complaint with Star is will they axe any other show  evebn which are in the bottom brim

They have been totally unfair to Bidaaii.. and they will face  changes... I hope these realization and we audiences repeated request would give them that acknowledgment to get us B2 with Angini in the coming time !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Hopefully we might have some good news tomorrow, but I doubt it with the star screen awards.

Go to top