Sabki Ladli Bebo

India-Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

My story of AmBo happy reunion forever (Page 3)

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
OMG awesome part, thank goodness amrit got to know about everything. i luved this line of the story Bebo is his wife and he has every right to stay with her. I wishes CV's could have come to these ideas, this is the best way to clear everything, wonder what will be CV's idea for clearing out amrit's misunderstanding.
as always fabulous part, eagerly waiting for the next part, do post it soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi42

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
i read all the 3 parts!!! they're totally AMAZINGGG LOL

YOU should be a part of the CVs Wink

Hope to read the next part soon Smile
lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged

Part IV

The doctor comes out of the operation theatre and informs the Narangs that the operation was successful and Bebo is out of danger. The Narangs are pacified to hear this. Bebo is shifted from the operation theatre to a room. Doctor tells that it will take some time for Bebo to regain consciousness. The doctor suggests the Narangs to go home and take rest because there are doctors to take care of Bebo in the hospital. Kuku tell the doctor that how they could take rest when their laadli is in such a condition. The doctor is touched by the love and affection of the family towards Bebo.  The doctor leaves and the Narangs are waiting anxiously for Bebo to regain consciousness.

Amrit is walking all alone and he was remembering all the past moments with Bebo; beginning from their first meeting at the railway station; their marriage; and all other cute moments. Then the accident and Viju's poisoning comes to his mind. He feels so angry at himself and is really frustrated. He wanted to know about Bebo; but he knew that he can't go anywhere near the hospital. He is completely perplexed and don't know what to do.

The next day at the hospital Bebo regains her consciousness. The Narangs are so happy and they ask her many things. But she doesn't respond to any. She hasn't talked to anyone after regaining her consciousness. She was just like a living dead body. The doctor comes and he tries to make Bebo talk. But she doesn't respond to anything. The doctor tells the Narangs that physically she is all right and doesn't have any problem. But she has got some mental shock. Even though she knows what is happening around her; deep inside she doesn't want to come to her senses. Something has happened that she didn't expect at all and that have caused all the problems. The doctor tells the Narangs that she needs time to recover and that may be one or two weeks or months or may be years. The Narangs are shocked and sad to hear this. The doctor tells that a miracle can also happen. Daljeet asks crying what sort of miracle. The doctor informs them that if something happens before her that force her to break their silence. The doctor asks them to pray to God for her speedy recovery and informs them that they can discharge Bebo whenever they want because the doctors cannot do much in the situation. The doctor also tells the Narangs to keep Bebo happy and give her inspirations to come back to life. The doctor leaves. The Narangs are shattered. They decide to take her home so that she would be more comfortable out there. Amrit who was roaming around the hospital sees the Narangs taking Bebo home. He wanted to know how his Bebo and he decide to ask the doctor directly soon after the Narangs had left.

Amrit goes to the doctor and asks him about Bebo. The doctor asks who he was. Amrit replies he is Bebo's husband. The doctor has known about the previous days incidents from the hospital staff and is angry at Amrit. The doctor refused to divulge any details to Amrit. Amrit pleads to the doctor and tell him what have happened to him after the accident and about Viju's instigation. The doctor after hearing the whole story feels sorry about Amrit. The doctor tells Amrit about Bebo's condition and Amrit was totally shattered after hearing about Bebo. The doctor promises to talk to Kuku about Amrit's condition. But Amrit refuses by saying that he is so shameful about himself and he doesn't deserve a wife like Bebo. Amrit leaves and requests the doctor not to tell about his arrival to anyone.

At the Narnag House; the Narangs are taking good care of Bebo and are trying to make her happy by showing their smiling faces. But there is great pain hidden behind those smiles seeing the condition of their laadli. Amrit somehow wants to meet Bebo and he decides to go to the Narang House without anyone's knowledge. He enters the Narang House at night without anyone noticing him. He goes to Bebo's room and sees Bebo sitting in a chair like a statue. Tears rolled down his eyes when he saw Bebo. He goes to Bebo and sits in front of her.

To be continued................

Edited by lakshmin42 - 03 February 2011 at 3:29am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

maidhiliraghavjhanvi.shankars_a_mChit15ganga16trevadAanya.ParulRatiShivi-Afeelicious-

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
OMG what an emotional part, totally loved, awww poor bebo, hope amrit will bring her to life. can't wait for the next part.
Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
OMG !!!
Seriously I cant wait for the next part. It was an excellent scene and just kept me hooked up. I was like abhi mile, abhi mile....
Too Good Lakshmi... Clap
Tum to wakai achi write ban skti ho yar...
ganga16tr IF-Dazzler
ganga16tr
ganga16tr

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
such a cool story! loving the whole concept of it!
s_a_m Senior Member
s_a_m
s_a_m

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Another well written part Thumbs Up
I hope Bebo recovers quickly now that her Amrit has come to her.
Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
nice part!!! Clap

now Amrit will bring Bebo back to life Embarrassed

Go to top