Sabki Ladli Bebo

My story of AmBo happy reunion forever

lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I was watching a movie other day. The movie was about three friends and they had a misunderstanding between them. They were able to clear it by the end. But while watching how they cleared their misunderstandings I thought it would nice to see AmBo clearing their misunderstanding in the same way. Along with the idea from the movie I have added some of my own idea also. It is a bit sentimental but I assure you guys my story will have a happy ending. This is my first venture and I'm not good at writing scenes or stories. Please forgive my errors.

Amrit decides to finish off Bebo somehow or the other. He comes up with a plan. He divulges his plan to GG and they extend their full support to Amrit. Amrit tell the Narangs that he is going for a picnic with Bebo. The Narangs are very happy that Amrit is behaving so well. GG are also happy that they could finish off Bebo and get hold of the Narangs once more.

During the journey Amrit tries to behave lovingly towards Bebo. Bebo leans towards Amrit's shoulders. Amrit, even though uncomfortable with Bebo's act doesn't stop her. He kisses on her forehead just to make her believe that he loves her.

Amrit takes her to a cliff. Bebo is mesmerized by the beauty of nature and she moves towards the edge of the cliff. Amrit was just standing behind her. She was thinking how nice it would be if the whole family is here. Amrit ask her what she was thinking. She says nothing. Amrit asks her whether it was about someone she loves. She says yes.

Amrit says I know about whom you are thinking. Bebo ask him tell what she was thinking about. Amrit tell her you were thinking about your "husband" Arjun Khanna and your "daughter" Riya.

Bebo is shocked to hear this. She asks Amrit what you are saying. Amrit tell I know what you and your family did to me. You created the accident so that you could live with Arjun. You left me bleeding in the middle of the road so that I would die. When you and your family knew that I was alive you all tried to kill me again. It was my good luck that there was a good man who saved me from all the troubles. He was the one who helped me to understand your true colors. While I was suffering you were living a happy life with Arjun. I gave you a chance to tell me everything at the restaurant; but there you behaved as if you don't know Arjun. I have heard enough of your lies. Now I know everything about your drama. Viju have told me everything about you and your family. If he was not there I would have died long ago. I tried to finish you off many times. But when your family is around you, nothing can happen to you. So today I took you here all alone. Now no one will save you from dying.

Bebo cannot believe that it is Amrit who told her all these. She ask Amrit politely but firmly that how could you think that I would ever love someone else in my life. You are my love and you are my life Amrit. I stayed with Arjun only to take revenge on your death and to get back all the properties they have taken away from my family. You don't know what happened to me and my family after the accident.

Amrit is fuming while he was hearing Bebo's words. He yells at her. Enough Bebo. I won't believe you anymore. Bebo was really afraid with Amrit's anger and she walks behind seeing Amrit's strange behavior. Amrit walks towards Bebo and he is looking angrily at her eyes. While walking backwards Bebo accidently slips and she was about to fall down the cliff; but she get hold of Amrit's hand .                                                                                                                                                            To be continued........

Edited by lakshmin42 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrevasara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow...... waiting 4 next update.......... hmmm plz teach the creatives.........
s_a_m thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great start πŸ‘πŸΌ I hope all the misunderstandings will be cleared up in the next part.
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow that is really good Lakshmi and from the coherence in your writing, I am sure that you can be greattt at writing scenes.
Really loved the beginning of this new story and hope CVs learn something from this and adopt a similar track.
Eagerly waiting for the next parts....
And dont worry make it as sentimental as you want...
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG another story, awesome
will read later and leave my comments
btw thanks for writing
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A big thanks to all for liking my story.πŸ€—.Here is my second part.

Part 2

Bebo gets hold off Amrit's hand while she was falling and due to the force Amrit also falls on the ground. Amrit is lying on the ground while Bebo was hanging down the cliff and he is having Bebo's hand in his hands. Amrit was somehow about to pull her up; but then he thinks why should he save her. After all he want her dead. While he was thinking this he loses the grip and Amrit is in such a condition that if he tries to pull Bebo up he will also fall down the cliff. Bebo understands that if Amrit tries to save her he would also fall in to the cliff. In oder to save Amrit she ask him to leave her hand.

Amrit is shocked to hear this. He asks Bebo what she was saying. Bebo tell him that she loves him more than anything in the world; more that her own life. Once Amrit was ready to give her life to save her. Now it is her turn. She is ready to give her life to save Amrit. She just want Amrit' love and trust. Amrit's suspicion is more painful for her than death. She didn't cheat him to marry Arjun. She was just taking revenge on the Khannas for Amrit's death and for destroying the Narangs. Amrit is really confused and shocked to see Bebo uttering such words. He don't know what he should believe. Whether he should believe Bebo or Viju's words.

At the Narang House GG were discussing about Amrit's plan. They were quite sure that this time Amrit would succeed in his plan since no one was there to save Bebo. Goldie tell that once Bebo is dead all the Narang's property would be theirs. Omi who was passing by hears this and is shocked. He yells at GG and all the Narangs come. Omi is so angry that he slaps Goldie. Kuku stops him and asks what is the matter. Omi tell them that GG along with Amrit have planned to kill Bebo. All are shocked.

GG tries to escape by saying that they were just joking. Daljeet is angry and ask them to tell everything in detail. They again tell that they were joking. Kuku now threatens to call the police if they don't divulge Amrit's plan. GG are now afraid and they divulge everything about Amrit's hatred and his wish to kill Bebo. Narangs never expected such a change of behavior from Amrit and are very much tensed about Amrit. Omi tells GG that your sins have crossed all the limits. Now even after knowing all this we forgive you both even God won't forgive us. Omi calls the police and the police take GG. The Narangs tell about Bebo and Amrit also to the police. The police assures their helping hand in finding out AmBo.

To be continued.......                                                                                                                    

Edited by lakshmin42 - 13 years ago
s_a_m thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hope Amrit will now realise how much Bebo loves him. Thanks for writing. Can't wait for the next part. 😊
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG both lives r at risk, hope they will be fine, finally GG r out, eagerly waiting for the next part.
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow, finally you did it Lakshmi !!!
Finally you kicked out GG... πŸ˜ƒ
The big task that the CVs were unable to do...

And the twist in AmBo's tale was defo unique and interesting...
Waiting to see what's ahead...
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow 2 good.πŸ‘Eagerly waiting 4 next part .Do continue soon......